Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Is dingoduck really stinky?

Prolly... If not then he's sure giving Larry a run for his money in the duschbag category. LMFAO

Jealous is a very ugly color on you grizz.
Try posting more pics of your scope collection.
Take that SB and slum it on a 10-22 so everyone thinks you have it all.

PS, Ken Farrell makes amazing 30mm rings in the low. That’s really advice and darn good also.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That all you got? How bout a throw your rifle in a creek video stinky ...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
You definitely got me I’m Larry. lol

Enjoy thinking about me. I know your tinder feelings are destroyed.

Count the scopes in that picture again darling.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Hey, dingodush, are you going to tell us how much money you make doing [bleep] in the hotrack of the slope?

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
nothing funnier than the 'stick chasers chasing someone other than 'stick. Go get 'im, girls...

IC B2

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Hey, dingodush, are you going to tell us how much money you make doing [bleep] in the hotrack of the slope?

Ya it’s pretty profitable doing [bleep] and tickling ball sacks.
LMFAO.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
What ever you say, Don.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by huntsman22
nothing funnier than the 'stick chasers chasing someone other than 'stick. Go get 'im, girls...

Don don’t spook the hole. Crying laughing

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
I have a fish to drown you guys wait here it might take a while.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
NF price backs me up . But their weight is the biggest turnoff for me. That is likely part of their dependability, but dang!

Awesome scopes IMO. Just long & heavy in most NXS models & they seem to be too quick to go to overly large objectives.

Again. just my opinion.

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by DingoDuk
Originally Posted by stealthgoat
Really like the weight! Nightforce NXS 2.5-10x 24mm checks a lot of boxes.

How is 'low light" visibility vs for example 42mm ?
I seem to see dark brown animals blending into dark woods at first and last light a lot...

I have a 32 and 42 that I have used tons. The 2.5-10x24 I have limited time with as it’s on a bro’s AR10, I can say it doesn’t suck. The 42 brings a little more light than the 32 so I would assume the 24 will bring a little less as well. But I’m sure it will work amazingly well beyond legal shooting hours. The NXS glass is pretty good.

Thanks for additional info. I also have a NSX 32mm w/ MILDOT, which is very nice but a little less so at very last light. Part of that might be the Nightforce hollow-dots which are easier to lose in the shadows, at least until I click illumination on ... thanks

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Nf’s, Proof Carbons, Ruger 77 rebarreled with a proof in a pink/grey factory McM, Stiller and Mack Bros actions, muzzle brakes, Manners stocks, talking about 375’s, 416’s and 458’s, no spray paint in sight.

Yep sounds like Bigstick to me too. 🙄

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Go suck start a Glock kcuntsman... You a stick fan boy are ya? Stick or not, duk the dumb fuqk here is going out of his way to sound like stinky and is every bit as obnoxious. LOL

Coyotes shot no waiting.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Grizz, I understand that it’s out of your comfort zone to see someone with a pile of what you wish for. The insults and name calling seems like you are lashing out. If something is bothering you maybe get a life. LOL.

So far you have added nothing about scopes and a ton of your insecurities and shortcomings. But keep it up everyone is on the edge of there seat waiting for your advice. It might be refreshing to have a simpleton’s opinion on scopes with a little budget constraints and lack of knowledge as our guide.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

Go suck start a Glock kcuntsman... You a stick fan boy are ya? Stick or not, duk the dumb fuqk here is going out of his way to sound like stinky and is every bit as obnoxious. LOL

Grizz.
You sure have a sharp tongue for a broke Dick wore out old man.
It’s pretty obvious that you are upset that I didn’t post a blanket with cum stains on it.

Last edited by DingoDuk; 06/25/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Grizz, I understand that it’s out of your comfort zone to see someone with a pile of what you wish for. The insults and name calling seems like you are lashing out. If something is bothering you maybe get a life. LOL.

So far you have added nothing about scopes and a ton of your insecurities and shortcomings. But keep it up everyone is on the edge of there seat waiting for your advice. It might be refreshing to have a simpleton’s opinion on scopes with a little budget constraints and lack of knowledge as our guide.

Here's a few more of my "buget constraints" moron. There's more to life than a few Night Force Scopes. Some advice. The glass on my Schmidt Benders is the best I've ever looked through. Way better than any Night Force We're all waiting to more pics of your stuff or did you shoot you wad already LOL

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Coyotes shot no waiting.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

Here's a few more of my "buget constraints" ass hat...

Optics forum jack ass. Stop trying to be a big shot.
If you want to talk rifles let’s get to it. But this thread is scopes.
I’m feeling sorry for you now, as it’s obvious that I have hurt your tinder feelings and this has become a pride issue for you rather than fun talking scopes and eyeboxes. I would rub your nose in the facts more but you wouldn’t understand and I would loss respect of the guys that are actually contributing to this thread. Hint lmfao.
[url=https://postimages.org/][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Grizz this has your dna all over it.

Last edited by DingoDuk; 06/25/21. Reason: Add meme.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
If not obvious I’m from Alaska. Crying laughing.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I’m feeling sorry for you now, as it’s obvious that I have hurt your tinder feelings and this has become a pride issue for you rather than fun talking scopes and eyeboxes. I would rub your nose in the facts more but you wouldn’t understand and I would loss respect of the guys that are actually contributing to this thread. Hint lmfao.

Hey look! duk the dumb fuqk knows how to post up a selfie. Your making this to easy son... No one on here gives a fuqk where your from sock puppet.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

Hey look! duk the dumb fuqk knows how to post up a selfie. Your making this to easy son... No one on here gives a fuqk where your from sock puppet.

Oh you got me there, wow!! I’m going to have to watch your, you sneak bastard. LOL.
You seem to care the most and I was trying my best to steer you in a direction that, Might allow you to share your vast knowledge of scopes and such with us.
As I said we are all waiting for you to contribute.

Last edited by DingoDuk; 06/25/21.
Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 163bc, 55 invisible), 2,957 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,970
Posts18,519,678
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.