Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 30 of 46 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 45 46
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The beloved Canadian court system cock tease Lynn so proud of..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
WOW - this thread took a winding detour!
How long 'til we get back to the main road?

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by deflave
All of wabigoons posts on this thread just affirm what I said a long time ago.

He’s a sorry sack of fugking schit.

And I can only fathom how much free schit has been sent his way.

Actually deflave, you are the sorry sack of schit. I and one other person from the Fire know something about you, and in the right mind it would be a fitting thing, but obviously, you are not of your right mind, and WHEN, and I do mean WHEN, it is written on this forum, and verified by the only person that can verify it in the damn world besides me, the only person who could never be doubted because of who they are, YOU WILL OFFICIALLY HAVE BEEN MADE THE SACK OF SCHIT, BY THE PERSON WHO GAVE YOU A GIFT UNKNOWST TO YOU.

Wabigoon is human and humane, you are human by the body only, humane, never. God Bless the offspring that are taught by your example and God Bless your descendants that will be taught and raised in the same manner. A special blessing from God for your Wife.

Don't believe me, I don't care, but I and one other hold the key, and your bum buddies who believe themselves to be men and "warriors" are going to turn on you like rabid dogs looking for some flesh to tear and enjoy the taste of blood.

BTW, have at me, I am here, and that is a fact, Jack! And the clock is ticking, and time will come, soon, I am sure.

Lynn

Is this revelation going to occur before you and your beard BeenADick file the long-threatened hurt feelers lawsuit against us? I'm still waiting, though I have to remind you of this thing in the US called the statute of limitations.

You sure do a lot of threatening...time to back it up with action.

When I need advice, legal or otherwise, I will get it from a lawyer, one that can look after his job life, family life, and keep his nose clean when it comes to life period.

Business must be bad when you come here looking for something to rule over, or someone to represent. Seriously? Your actions and posts here are thought of in the true legal world to be standard practice for a so-called highly regarded lawyer?

As for the US statement, have you made a binding and legal agreement with anyone in "your" so-called case? You intimate to me often on here that you have clients, signed, sealed, and delivered.

Miss Lynn

So is that your way of saying you have no case and your threats were spurious? Cause that's what that irrelevant response says to me.

As for why I'm here, I make a lot of money on my for-profit practice and give back with pro bono work.

I am, indeed, highly regarded by my clients and those I fight for. The other side generally doesn't like me. In that regard, then, you must be a lawyer too...

No, read again, and read slowly, and read between the lines, there is something you missed in what I wrote.

My lawyer has recently become a Federal Judge here in Canada, and I have become the client of his sister who is presently practicing with a group of female lawyers, who in turn have become quite successful in their fields of expertise.

Highly regarded? You do have a reputation in both the legal field and your personal life. But highly regarded would not be any words I could use in reference to you.

Like you? Don't care either way about you. You and the boys should think of some way of doing something to rectify their sainted reputations in the world, and show the courts what valuable members of society they are, and how I supposedly jeopardized and sullied their reputations here on the Fire.

Lynn

You're the one making threats and you're the one who refuses to explain when you're going to follow through on those threats. Don't resort to making your next threat "between the lines", just file that hurt feelers lawsuit. In the US. Your hysterical female attorneys in Canada may be able to explain this thing called jurisdiction to you, even though I'd be more than happy to waiver jurisdictional issues in order to see the look on your face when the Canadian judge tells you to take off, hoser. Bring your best lawyers and see you next Tuesday.

Damn Clem, you are so funny when you do your overwrought Barrister impression grin

I've studied the Canadian court system and understand why you are afraid of bringing your claim. Luckily for you, I can speak the lingo. Do you ever follow through on your post-menopausal tempter tantrum threats?

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mark shubert

The main road was a call out on gopherrunner not about chopped up shotgun barrel traveling around the country..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 79S
The beloved Canadian court system cock tease Lynn so proud of..

LOL

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stubby finally made it to the Oregon Coast.

The half-pipe was smelling a smidge ripe after riding up the coast in a bus full of common, Oregon Liberal riff-raff.

He felt a bath was in order, so, I obliged.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Me and Stubs are now headed up to the property for several days to do some tractor work, and get in some range time.

We’ll take plenty of pictures, but I will be outta pocket on the property for downloading.

More to come when we get back next week.

Peace Out !

Stubs & Beav

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by mark shubert

The main road was a call out on gopherrunner not about chopped up shotgun barrel traveling around the country..

Word

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Beaver10

The half-pipe was smelling a smidge ripe after riding up the coast in a bus full of common, Oregon Liberal riff-raff.

Me and Stubs are now headed up to the property for several days to do some tractor work, and get in some range time.

We’ll take plenty of pictures, but I will be outta pocket on the property for downloading.

Peace Out !

Stubs & Beav

🦫

Big Pimpin', yo,

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Put some Hoppes #4 like aftershave

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I likey!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Peace Out !

Stubs & Beav

🦫

Bro, as clean as ol Stubbs looks now, I'm disappointed he's going to El Rancho Beavo. To work even.

That's some scheidt there I tell you. What happened to the good times you proposed? I mean, as clean as he is now, every girl at the "nudie bar" would be happy to see him instead of some mangy logger, patchouli smelling hippy, really rank haven't showered in the 9 days he's been up tweaker, or a ragamuffin "unsheltered" person who just got there new EBT card and wants to see some chicks while getting drunk.

Well, if you're taking him to work, I hope to see some dust/mud on him at least.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stubby, Wifey, and I finished our chores at the property. We did suffer a couple of nights with temperatures too high to be even remotely comfortable.

We all got up early this AM and bailed for cooler temps back home on the coast.

Stubby was a solid ranch hand...He jumped in and worked his rib off.

Day 1. Arrival at Beaver Damn Ranch. Appears wifey did some shopping so me and Stubbs could watch tv after chores.

Solid work, wifey 👍🏼

We flipped a coin to see if we’d start chores with booze. Heads was booze...Tails was booze. Winning

Here’s Stubs before jumping on the tractor standing in front of a rot gut beer sign.

Mounted up on the JD and ready to bush-whack some brambles.

Cont...

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, at the Stubbster is getting a taste of some liquid refreshment.

How'd the bramble cutting go?

In it is contentment

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pasture #1 of three to mow.

Mowing....Stubby is starting to feel the heat and dust we’re kicking up...basically, we’re just tearing up the ground.

MX5 hawger does a good job on blackberries and medium sized scotch broom stalks.

Finished up the two back pastures just as wifey pulled in from work...Time to clean up and introduce Stubby to Wifey.

Cont...

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie
Put some Hoppes #4 like aftershave

LOL
Nice !

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Got ourselves showered and started to fry up some burgers. No outdoor grill or griddle at the property, yet...But, got a BlackStone Griddle en route that should deliver Wednesday.

Cooking inside, in the heat, was awful.

Stubby after dinner looking over tomorrow’s work load.

Wifey and Danner Boot the dog kicked up a sleeping fawn in the tall grass while she was mowing the next morning.

Wife started in at me with huge crocodile tears, crying, because she didn’t realize the doe that was standing in the pasture refusing to be run off by Danner Dog was trying to protect her fawn. Danner stuck his snoot up the fawns butt and got it moving to it’s ma. All animals lived that day.

Me on the other side of the property got a nice showing by a couple of bucks in velvet...Beaver Damn Ranch has deer !

We all drank heavily that day and night due to the heat wave and also because that’s what we do on the property while working. The next morning at 1:30 AM wifey and I suffered a setback of sorts because of Danner Boot refusing to go outside in the heat to handle his business....See this thread if you’re so inclined.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16206231/4

Back to our morning....Stubby appeared to be in fine shape after last night...I’m wrecked from booze and dog shît, so not in a super-duper mood, but I’m getting by.

Stubby is in the refrigerator asking if we have any apples ? Wifey, I yell, we got any apples?? No, comes her reply.

Next thing I see is Stubbs has a lemon stuck on his head and looking at me with a daredevil look in his eyes. I’m like dude, what’s up with the lemon wedge, head thing ?

You ever heard of William Tell, Stubby asks me ?.....Yeah, I’ve heard of him...You want me to shoot that lemon off your head?

I’m so in right frame of mind to do this...I figure, I either make a proper shot and we’re all good, or I turn Stubs into a canoe and Sock Puppet can deal with his massive head wound when he gets him next...Win-win for me...Plus my head is still throbbing from lack of sleep and too many diet 7up’s. Laffin

The Daredevil

The Shoot’n Iron

The Results

Cont...

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Great job with stubbs Beav.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stubbs and Danner Boot catching some quick Z’s

🦫

Cont..

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Dressing up that thing in a costume and posing it for our edification is epic.

Very phuggin weird...but epic.

Just keep on being you. Where do you shop for the outfits?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Page 30 of 46 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 45 46

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 60 invisible), 2,506 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,593
Posts18,492,169
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.