Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Sad to see really, them being communists with the stated intent to destroy America and all.

Happy Independence Day wink

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
I see no problem buying something made in China if you want a blister pack $29.95 scope for your 10/22. It's when people are spending many hundreds of dollars for something made in China, that I take offense. It's like when I went to the fishing store the other day for some small spoons. I could've bought the store brand Chinese-schit or spent a few dollars more buying the Eppinger Daredevles, made locally in Dearborn, MI. I bought the US made product. I'll buy Japanese, Filippino or Korean before I buy Chinese.

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
I have a problem with any product made in China when there is an alternative.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
yeah it is sad to see. we see the good quality japanese stuff pushed out buy junky vortex stuff. Bushnell had to quit the elite line up essentially because it wasn't selling in stores and they lost market share. lets face it the average guy puts 5 shots through his deer rifle every other year. a box of shells might last them a lifetime. most people simply don't shoot enough to know the difference.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The same Drooling Fhuqktards "test" scopes,less firing a single live round. Hint.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
yeah it is sad to see. we see the good quality japanese stuff pushed out buy junky vortex stuff. Bushnell had to quit the elite line up essentially because it wasn't selling in stores and they lost market share. lets face it the average guy puts 5 shots through his deer rifle every other year. a box of shells might last them a lifetime. most people simply don't shoot enough to know the difference.

Where’s your library of science test results?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Someone has to make products in your price range boomer.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Wondering what box of shells that's referring to, or is it an 8-year lifetime?

Happy Independence Day. Buy China-optics, China fireworks, go to Panda Express. Fuuck it buy a Burris Fullfield IV and an Athlon. Whatever.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Wondering what box of shells that's referring to, or is it a4-year lifetime?

Happy Independence Day. Buy China-optics, China fireworks, go to Panda Express. Fuuck it buy a Burris Fullfield IV and an Athlon. Whatever.

I find it funny how relatively quiet these threads are. Everyone is anti-China until you want them to look into the mirror and people see how much they support the Commies themselves.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I absolutely hate Chinese products. They overall are inferior to American, Japanese, German, Korean, or Taiwan products. Steel made especially. I bought and tried what I thought was a well made scope, but looked at the label and it was Chinese. It would not hold zero. Ist shot fine, then jumped all over the paper. No more, I went out and bought a Trijicon. Cost more than the rifle.

IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Maybe make an honest effort to avoid them, seek alternatives, voice your opinions to retailers that constantly promote the MIC stuff? Will it matter? It's your money.

--- Kid Rock 2022

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You just can’t escape it!! Went campin last weekend, Ol lady bought a tommy Bahama beach umbrella from Costco, I get er out, set er up, damn nice unit. I’ll be god damned big Ol “made in China “ sticker on the pole!! It’s everywhere, no escaping it!!

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
That's the reality Jud, for sure. I always shake my head at the "I hate the commie Chicom products" crowd that also own Chicom stuff, like UPhiker. We all do whether we like it or not because we have no choice lots of times. Still doesn't hide the fact that we all "support the Commies".

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I simply cannot consume at the level required of me unless there are lower priced options available.

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Food for thought. Saw this on a loading dock in March headed for Jellystone.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I own several Chinky optics. Have developed a desire to reduce that in the past year. Probably keep and use the remaining items like the Sig rangefinders (Kilo 2000 and 3000), Primary Arms 1-4x24 with dot, a couple of Hawke scopes remain, and LOL I am the proud owner of five Simmons 8 Point 3-9x40s still in the clam. The whole Wuhan deal.

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I simply cannot consume at the level required of me unless there are lower priced options available.

Me too. A while back I had to special order US made Libman toilet brushes through a hardware store rather than take the only local alternatives, MIC brushes. I was totally out a few extra bucks.

--- Kid Rock 2022

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JGRaider
That's the reality Jud, for sure. I always shake my head at the "I hate the commie Chicom products" crowd that also own Chicom stuff, like UPhiker. We all do whether we like it or not because we have no choice lots of times. Still doesn't hide the fact that we all "support the Commies".

Yep sad but true uncle Johnny

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by JGRaider

You said it yourself. A lot of the time, we have no choice. But when we do, we should opt to buy domestic, or at least not Chinese. I remember the thread from a few months ago when it was posted that Trijicon was suing Holosun for patent infringement. Most of the posters were pro-Holosun, because it was "just as good, but cheaper".

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Oops. Forgot I have an Athlon riflescope and cheap spotter, a Sig RD and 4+ Chinky binoculars! Phucqk! Definitely were price point purchases. Have to try to be more selective in the future. Do whatever you want.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

681 members (01Foreman400, 160user, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 63 invisible), 2,580 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,837
Posts18,478,100
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.