Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by hatari
The island of Hispanola.

Half of it has great beaches and resorts and is a tourist paradise. Run by Spanish speaking populace of mixed race decent.

The other half of the island is a corrupt chi tthole that wallows in poverty and is the last place in the Western Hemisphere tourists want to go. It is run by........... oh, never mind...

The only country in the Western Hemisphere that has been run by Negros for 200 years.
The country in the Western Hemisphere that is at rock-bottom of GDP, health care, any metric you want. The most screwed up country in this half of the world.
And I lived in El Salvador for 2 months, and it is just a nasty garbage dump. But, Haiti is much worse. Hard to imagine that any country could be worse than El Salvador.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Now we'll never know what he had on the Clinton Foundation.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Another good Haitian.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I watched an interview with the guy a few months ago. Seemed sane enough. But the Duvaliers ruined Haiti. The craziest thing is looking at satellite images of Hispanola (the island). One side of the border is lush, or at least green. The other side is nuked off. Haiti.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Haitians took control of an island (well, part of it, anyway) that was better than a gold mine.... it produced sugar. Sugar built empires. The greatest nations of the world fought wars over control of tiny Caribbean islands. All for sugar. All the Haitian people had to do was to continue doing what they had been doing... producing sugar. Well, they did also have to take over running the operation... management, deals, contacts...all the top level stuff that the eeevil White man had been doing. The eeevil White men that the Haitians massacred. Haiti could have been wealthy beyond imagination. A true Wakanda, but... well, it's Haiti.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Reckon we could convince whoever done the deed to come to the US?

Someone would start a Go Fund Me account.

You all seem to take pleasure in another death. I say shame you.
The reason Haiti is a s h i t hole is because it has been exploited by the western nations.
Your version of reality does not exist. oink oink son`s of silly persons.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Another good Haitian.

LOL. Yep!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Sorry to say, as messed up as our Democracy has been, Haiti & many other governments historical path, to a change of power makes our system seem - at least more civilized. Not so sure about how much better?

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by funnybone

The reason Haiti is a s h i t hole is because it has been exploited by the western nations.

That’s funny right there. Ever notice just about anyplace that is predominantly black is full of blacks exploiting other blacks and every other race in that area with high murder, rape, and burglary rates. Yet just about anywhere that is predominantly Caucasian even if poor has fairly low murder, rape, and burglary rates even for the blacks that do live there (unless it’s black on black). Yet somehow when Haiti an entire country of blacks with a couple hundred years of self governance or any country in Africa for that matter is full of violent crime, AID’s, political corruption, and a complete sh1thole unable to function and living off of foreign aid? Somehow it’s still those dang relatively organized societies, low violent crime whities doing all of the exploiting, always causing all of that crime those otherwise no doubt organized, innocent peaceful blacks commit.

Pick a country anywhere on the globe that hasn’t had war, conflict and other groups or tribes looking to exploit it at sometime, probably for much of the time throughout its history.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I watched an interview with the guy a few months ago. Seemed sane enough. But the Duvaliers ruined Haiti. The craziest thing is looking at satellite images of Hispanola (the island). One side of the border is lush, or at least green. The other side is nuked off. Haiti.

Hispaniola is a very small island divided into two countries.

One has been run by blacks for 200 years. GDP per capita in the other one is NINE TIMES higher than in Haiti.

NINE TIMES!!!

Can't blame that on critical race theory.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Haiti
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

That’s funny right there. Ever notice just about anyplace that is predominantly black is full of blacks exploiting other blacks and every other race in that area with high murder, rape, and burglary rates. Yet just about anywhere that is predominantly Caucasian even if poor has fairly low murder, rape, and burglary rates even for the blacks that do live there (unless it’s black on black). Yet somehow when Haiti an entire country of blacks with a couple hundred years of self governance or any country in Africa for that matter is full of violent crime, AID’s, political corruption, and a complete sh1thole unable to function and living off of foreign aid? Somehow it’s still those dang relatively organized societies, low violent crime whities doing all of the exploiting always causing all of that crime those otherwise no doubt organized, innocent peaceful blacks commit.

Pick a country anywhere on the globe that hasn’t had war, conflict and other groups or tribes looking to exploit it at sometime, probably for much of the time throughout its

history.

And countries that a mostly white are full of white people exploiting white people. America has a long history of exploiting black people, white people, Chinese people or any other races it could. And lets not for get the Italian`s and Irish immigrants. Me thinks that your supposition that black are the cause of most crime is a completely racist idea.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Another football bat ^^^^

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Haiti

That’s funny right there. Ever notice just about anyplace that is predominantly black is full of blacks exploiting other blacks and every other race in that area with high murder, rape, and burglary rates. Yet just about anywhere that is predominantly Caucasian even if poor has fairly low murder, rape, and burglary rates even for the blacks that do live there (unless it’s black on black). Yet somehow when Haiti an entire country of blacks with a couple hundred years of self governance or any country in Africa for that matter is full of violent crime, AID’s, political corruption, and a complete sh1thole unable to function and living off of foreign aid? Somehow it’s still those dang relatively organized societies, low violent crime whities doing all of the exploiting always causing all of that crime those otherwise no doubt organized, innocent peaceful blacks commit.

Pick a country anywhere on the globe that hasn’t had war, conflict and other groups or tribes looking to exploit it at sometime, probably for much of the time throughout its

history.

And countries that a mostly white are full of white people exploiting white people. America has a long history of exploiting black people, white people, Chinese people or any other races it could. And lets not for get the Italian`s and Irish immigrants. Me thinks that your supposition that black are the cause of most crime is a completely racist idea.

Critical Race Theory, teachers and other bleeders agree.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Haiti

history.

No, it's not "racist". It's "biased". A bias is developed from experience. A biting dog is a biting dog. Not all dogs bite, but all dog bites come from biting dogs.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Me thinks that your supposition that black are the cause of most crime is a completely racist idea.
Go to any reliable source and check out the numbers. Compare the crime rates of Whites, Orientals, Hispanics, and Blacks of African ancestry. Arithmetic does not lie.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Haiti is a scheit hole because of the scheit in charge there. Sorry to burst your bubble but white men didn’t cause their problems.
GFY

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Arithmetic does not lie.

Arithmetic is racist..

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Haiti

history.

Funnybone,
Name one single “colonized” country that’s better off now that the indigenous peoples have taken control of its leadership. Just one. LMAO.

Name one American city under democrat/minority leadership that could be considered successful. Just one.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Haiti

history.

Funnybone,
Name one single “colonized” country that’s better off now that the indigenous peoples have taken control of its leadership. Just one. LMAO.

Name one American city under democrat/minority leadership that could be considered successful. Just one.

Oh - 4 - Oh

Because there isn’t any.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Me thinks that your supposition that black are the cause of most crime is a completely racist idea.

Typical Liberal dumbass, Statistics mean nothing if it doesn't fit the narrative.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (007FJ, 35, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 12 invisible), 1,466 guests, and 838 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,306
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.