Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
W
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
W
So I posted I will take it for this LongSlide from MontanaCreekHunter, and he sold to someone else because he said I was online all day and never got back to him, after I posted I will take it, I never did send him a PM, because I actually sent it to the wrong person I sent it to mookie by mistake after a 14hr day at work. So Montana sends me a PM saying if I dont here from you in 1hr I am going to sell to someone else, after he just send me the mailing address. So from the time he sends me his address to turning to super D1ck mode is like 4hrs. So I get home from work send him ffl, and he says he sold it to someone else. I dont care about his 13000 posts he was a$$hole, and someone says what a great seller he is BS!!!! I am at work all day and he says I am online. Whatever that was a [bleep] way to deal, all because I made the mistake of PMing the wrong person. So now this is my internet TG, If you ever make it to central Florida look me up we will talk, let me know before you head this way I will pm you my address. [bleep] a$$hole, and I dont care if I get booted off the site, its not about the pistol, I have crap loads of pistols

Last edited by Wonderer; 07/08/21.
GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Oh.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs
Oh.

LOL

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I'll tell everyone this communication is key to smooth transaction.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ok then

I like guns | optics | fishing
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Once again, the "I sent someone else an email defense" fails to impress the Campfire.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Wonderer
So I posted I will take it for this LongSlide from MontanaCreekHunter, and he sold to someone else because he said I was online all day and never got back to him, after I posted I will take it, I never did send him a PM, because I actually sent it to the wrong person I sent it to mookie by mistake after a 14hr day at work. So Montana sends me a PM saying if I dont here from you in 1hr I am going to sell to someone else, after he just send me the mailing address. So from the time he sends me his address to turning to super D1ck mode is like 4hrs. So I get home from work send him ffl, and he says he sold it to someone else. I dont care about his 13000 posts he was a$$hole, and someone says what a great seller he is BS!!!! I am at work all day and he says I am online. Whatever that was a [bleep] way to deal, all because I made the mistake of PMing the wrong person. So now this is my internet TG, If you ever make it to central Florida look me up we will talk, let me know before you head this way I will pm you my address. [bleep] a$$hole, and I dont care if I get booted off the site, its not about the pistol, I have crap loads of pistols

I saw that posting and looked like a good buy unfortunately this type of stuff happens to all of us from time to time. I just had this exact thing happen to me a few days ago. I was frustrated but nothing you can do about it other than post an I will take it and then shoot a pm. I understand your circumstances but best advice is “live & learn”. Best of luck, RM

"When guns are outlawed,only the outlaws will have guns".
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Internet issues, response times, etc. Its even hard to look at time stamps of the post because the forum can be in different time zone than the user and that causes confusion when trying to piece it together. Things happen. Dont know either party, but can say I have been involved in similar things on forums in the past.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Wonderer

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I guess we know what you are wondering about now.
But you certainly have to admit that the wrong person PM thing is all on you. It’s unfortunate but it’s your mistake and yours alone.

"We don't rent pigs"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

i alway post a
PM sent
to let the seller know.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Well, Wonderer is now on my "don't deal with" list.

Airing dirty laundry in public when it was your f**kup that caused the issue in the first place is really bad form.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Does this mean there's no Glock 40 for sale?

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Remsen

Best you send an email to a random person and ask that....

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by Remsen

Best you send an email to a random person and ask that....

Lol!!

Fear the crabcat.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
i'll take it , pm sent

W
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
Well, Wonderer is now on my "don't deal with" list.

Airing dirty laundry in public when it was your f**kup that caused the issue in the first place is really bad form.

Whatever!! You are correct I sent the pm to the wrong person, my mistake, but he couldn't even wait til EOD before saying some BS about me being on line when I was at work, and the time frame from sending me his address is like 2hrs before he decides to sell to someone else, I am ok with not doing business with you!!!

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Oh

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Wondere,
Dude!!!! I’m so sorry for not notifying you that you sent your PM to me instead of MontanaCreekHunter. I saw you PM late that evening and figured you had corrected your mistake. Sorry you missed out on the 10 mm, but it “is what it is”. I’m sure another will come up here in a little while and you’ll get even a better deal than you would have. Again, I apologize and hopefully you can work your differences out down the road.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (1beaver_shooter, 260Remguy, 160user, 16penny, 1936M71, 53 invisible), 2,558 guests, and 1,336 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,712
Posts18,475,443
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.