P E Y O T E

Next Stubby will be hollering constantly “you see the size of that chicken?”

LMFAO

🤣🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gentlemen, please. Peyote is not the answer at this time. Besides, I don't think I can pull together the necessary...items in time. We're on a wholesome track and your coarse prompting shall not derail us.

Last edited by SockPuppet; 07/08/21.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Easy evening at the Casa with Stubbs. Took him to the edge of the property to try and catch a sunset but it never materialized. He kept asking 'Where the ocean, man? Ain't you got any water around here?" He finally shut up when I told him I was going to let the horse eat him.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Admittedly, I felt a bit bad for snapping at the little guy. I mean, he's a long way from home and he's been living a little like Hunter S. Thompson. I made it up to him with Strawberry Rhubarb pie and vanilla ice cream.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sweet ! Sock throws down with a Stetson.

#CowboyUp !

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Heeler
Originally Posted by kingston
P E Y O T E

LMFAO

🤣🦫

Doe he mean the gigantic cock?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
I'm not good at this touchy-feely schit, but little Stubbs needed some help. He was somewhere between Rain Man and that dude from Sling Blade.

Figured some low-rent NM cuisine would break the cycle. Not some Hi-brow Lapua type joint, this situation called for real green chile sauce. Behold Stubb's exposure to the shredded beef stuffed sopapilla smothered in green chile (no cerveza, amigos, as work still had to be conducted):

While spirits improved slightly as the spices hit home, he quickly whithered afterward. I asked myself "Self, WWJD? That's What Would Jag Do for the uninitiated. I am not Catholic but I was desperate. No offense was intended, and any infraction committed was purely due to ignorance and an overabundance of concern for our little blued friend.

Things are on the upswing now and I believe the darkness has fled. Will update as appropriate....

I've not mentioned it before but when I sent him off on his 'year abroad' I gave him a tiny mobile phone and told him to check in with Papa from every host family location. In the past 2 weeks he's texted me about fruit getting shot off his head, being forced to wear weird disguises, watching a guy drink himself into oblivion alone every night and more. Last text said he was somehow sad to leave the previous host but all is OK but now wants to know if it's OK if he drinks Mezcal, can Mama make posole and albondigas and do I mind if he brings home souvenirs like a switchblade... Of course I assured the lad that his hosts were solid and would take good care of him. I did warn his that if he was unboxed by a dirty man named Roy that he was to roll due east immediately.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Heeler
P E Y O T E

LMFAO

🤣🦫

Doe he mean the gigantic cock?

Probably Tiny up in Alaska. 😁

He went over yonder way
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
After a whole bunch of work, Stubbs got to go to the lake for a little R&R. He's a little miffed that I won't let him hang out with the blonde's that Mark sent with him, and he proclaimed that he'd 'make his own damned companion', whatever that meant. Came back a bit later to find this and I still don't know what to think of it. Whatever, little guy, rock on:

I told him his new girlfriend was dumber than a box of rocks, and this is the only reply I got:

The little fugger tried to go for a ride on the tube, but I got him at the last moment. Told him he would probably suck at swimming so he better stay on the boat:

After tubing and playing all day at the lake in 100-degree temps he was rewarded with some homemade key lime pie:

Last edited by SockPuppet; 07/12/21.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Has Stubby been to AZ yet?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
I have smoked so much dope, I will never catch the glaucoma. 😃

I've missed this thread for a few days.

Maybe that's why I haven't caught the glaucoma from my wife? Growing up in SoCal in the 60's and 70's, all I had to do was breath. So, maybe I did inhale?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm not good at this touchy-feely schit, but little Stubbs needed some help. He was somewhere between Rain Man and that dude from Sling Blade.

Figured some low-rent NM cuisine would break the cycle. Not some Hi-brow Lapua type joint, this situation called for real green chile sauce. Behold Stubb's exposure to the shredded beef stuffed sopapilla smothered in green chile (no cerveza, amigos, as work still had to be conducted):

While spirits improved slightly as the spices hit home, he quickly whithered afterward. I asked myself "Self, WWJD? That's What Would Jag Do for the uninitiated. I am not Catholic but I was desperate. No offense was intended, and any infraction committed was purely due to ignorance and an overabundance of concern for our little blued friend.

Things are on the upswing now and I believe the darkness has fled. Will update as appropriate....

Green Chile and a visit with La Virgen never hurt no one and I'm sure Stubbs is the better for it.

Thanks for getting him back on track after another trip in a box across our Great Land!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sock, I’m pretty sure the big blonde whore has the clap....Probably best to keep Stubby aware from her nookie pie until it’s been addressed by a medical professional....Maybe txt Doc. Fauci for a recommendation on how proceed.

Good call on not putting the half pipe in the water. We never got around to swimming lessons for him.

At least the little fella can spell (sorta) like a champ.

Good stuff, man !

🤣🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stubbs: "Hey SP, remember that 100 bales of hay we picked up yesterday that's still on the trailer?"
Me: "Yeah...."
Stubbs: "Let's go stack it in the hay storage, man. Stack it high and stack it deep!"
Me: "Uh, it's 97 degrees out there, and Stubbs, you have a reputation...and work ethic isn't necessarily a primary component if you know what I'm saying. No offense."
Stubbs: "None taken, Big Kahuna. I'm turning over a new leaf, man. I'm leaving that old life behind me. Startin' fresh here in the high desert. I want to really make a hand, ya know?"

So we went to work throwin' hay bales. Got near to finished and I noticed Stubbs had vanished? Oh shcitt, we must have buried the little dood somewhere under the hay! Heartsick and worried, I tore into the haystack desperately trying to find the sawed-off little guy. I found him all right...guess some behaviours from Oregon remain despite my best efforts:

Soon it will be time for Stubbs to find a new therapist, I'm afraid.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Pretty emotional stuff bubblin' up from hosts past few members. Y'all seeing the progression and transformation on this thread. Almost like everyone participating is somehow... cursed or something. Someone please insert Brady Bunch episode featuring Vincent Price. Evil Tiki doll thing brought madness--or at least drunkeness-- to all who came into contact with this talisman. Thematically speaking, Stubbs = Evil Spirit=Brady Bunch Tiki Hut wood souvenir for sucker Haolie tourists. But back to Sock Puppet. Dude! Evil Kneivel! wink

K
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
Bonus points for noticing Stubby not being in the shot.

I tried, but the phone camera wouldn’t focus on Stubby up close and CG in the distance.

Had to make a quick decision, one or the other...I tossed Stubbs onto the Hwy and took the pictures of the CG

😬🦫

Vodka out nose. I hate you sometimes!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, boys & girls, all good things must come to an end. Stubbs is homesick for the ocean so he's headed to see uncle Roger in TX tomorrow.

We wrapped up the NM leg of his journey with a trip to Aztec Ruins National Monument. Stubbs seemed genuinely interested in historic cultures...especially when he learned about their prolific use of herbs. He bitched about the heat but put on a brave face for the camera. No tourists were harmed in the taking of these pictures:

Finished things off with a little partay at the hacienda. Some 12 ga. friends, the ladies, margaritas, tequila shots and pecan beer, and 'ol Stubbs was sittin' right! He said it reminded him of his time with Beaver and felt it prepared him for his pending visit with STX. Farewell, little buddy, and good luck on the TX coast!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Are the dolls going with him to Texas? If they are tell them to watch out for Roger LOL

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, boys & girls, all good things must come to an end. Stubbs is homesick for the ocean so he's headed to see uncle Roger in TX tomorrow.

We wrapped up the NM leg of his journey with a trip to Aztec Ruins National Monument. Stubbs seemed genuinely interested in historic cultures...especially when he learned about their prolific use of herbs. He bitched about the heat but put on a brave face for the camera. No tourists were harmed in the taking of these pictures:

Finished things off with a little partay at the hacienda. Some 12 ga. friends, the ladies, margaritas, tequila shots and pecan beer, and 'ol Stubbs was sittin' right! He said it reminded him of his time with Beaver and felt it prepared him for his pending visit with STX. Farewell, little buddy, and good luck on the TX coast!

LOL is that Bridget the midget Barbie?

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Page 35 of 46 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 45 46

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (204guy, 12344mag, 1234, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 52 invisible), 2,401 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,767
Posts18,515,462
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.