Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Have not seen much about this on MSM

Please don't feed the trolls!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm scared we're 20-30 years away from that here

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KFWA
I'm scared we're 20-30 years away from that here

Not sure we have that long.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Thank goodness they don't have Apartheid anymore.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Nice looking radio host and smart lady. I’d like to get her behind a desk.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Who could possibly have guessed that taking White folks out of control and giving it to blacks would result in economic and institutional collapse, mass violence, and chaos?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
What could go wrong?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
It's getting almost as bad there as it was in the US last summer.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Isn't it crazy that all of South America, Haiti, Cuba, and South Africa are gonna be granted asylum now?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by deflave
Isn't it crazy that all of South America, Haiti, Cuba, and South Africa are gonna be granted asylum now?

Trump should have granted it to every White South African who applied, but didn't.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Talking to the Professional hunters when I was over there, they had a pretty good handle on what is going on over there and it pretty much boiled down to just a couple things. Most of the problems in Africa are still tribal in nature, the only thing that kept things in check were the white governments and their armies... once "peace" was forced upon them, things ran relatively smoothly as long as the European descent farmers kept producing goods to sell to the world and the rest of Africa... once the blacks figured out how to hoodwink the world and get their political power back, the lazy blacks pulled a Zimbabwe and kicked the white farmers off their lands or simply murdered them and took what they wanted. The problem was, they were too damned lazy to work the land and produce anything of value so the economy collapsed, along with everything else of value in their country. And with the tribal wars continuing and no one willing to put a stop to it there is no end to the decline in sight.

I do realize this is only a small portion of the problems going on over there at the moment, but I believe much of what is transpiring at the moment had it's beginnings as described. The corruption has always been a problem in South Africa, but a quantum leap worse since the government has become a pawn of these corrupt black leaders...

Does anyone think we are really all that far behind?

Last edited by Sheister; 07/13/21.

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by deflave

Trump should have granted it to every White South African who applied, but didn't.

I'd like to see you write that up and have it screened by the courts.

Or you could just stop typing stupid schit.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Somebody will come along soon and say everyone who posts here is racist.

Don't believe your lying eyes or some such chit.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sheister
they had a pretty good handle on what is going on over there and it pretty much boiled down to just a couple things.

Does the first thing start with an N?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
It's getting almost as bad there as it was in the US last summer.

That's the idea.
The hegelian dialectic was and is being used by the power elitists to gain more power. NWO that was spoken about decades ago comes about through the violence of certain groups they control.
Then they bring in their "solution" which is the military dictatorship, or whatever power group they control. Their political, economic, religious, medical and military leaders are set up for full spectrum dominance.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
19 minutes and she never took that top off

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stickfight
they had a pretty good handle on what is going on over there and it pretty much boiled down to just a couple things.

Does the first thing start with an N?

I would have to say the answer to that is a big yes... if you talk to the farmers and others there- at least when I was there in 2000, the country was sparsely populated back when the European farmers came into the area back in the 1800s and saw this area as a place where you could create something with a bit of hard work . Once it was established that they were able to make a living off farming and create markets in the rest of Africa and the world, the tribes decided to move in and take advantage of the situation and it has been a battle ever since the early 1900s...

One anecdote that really stood out to me was at one of the the camps we hunted at. The blacks who worked for the ranch had been given small homes to live in - block houses which were small but secure, with electricity, running water, and room for a small bedroom and eating/living area. I notice one day that none of these dozen or so building had a door on them so I asked about it. Even though there was a ton of dead wood surrounding this area that could be used for firewood, the lazy bastids would tear the doors off the dwellings and break them up for firewood before venturing out the door 50 feet to get firewood...

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Talking to the Professional hunters when I was over there, they had a pretty good handle on what is going on over there and it pretty much boiled down to just a couple things. Most of the problems in Africa are still tribal in nature, the only thing that kept things in check were the white governments and their armies... once "peace" was forced upon them, things ran relatively smoothly as long as the European descent farmers kept producing goods to sell to the world and the rest of Africa... once the blacks figured out how to hoodwink the world and get their political power back, the lazy blacks pulled a Zimbabwe and kicked the white farmers off their lands or simply murdered them and took what they wanted. The problem was, they were too damned lazy to work the land and produce anything of value so the economy collapsed, along with everything else of value in their country. And with the tribal wars continuing and no one willing to put a stop to it there is no end to the decline in sight.

I do realize this is only a small portion of the problems going on over there at the moment, but I believe much of what is transpiring at the moment had it's beginnings as described. The corruption has always been a problem in South Africa, but a quantum leap worse since the government has become a pawn of these corrupt black leaders...

Does anyone think we are really all that far behind?

I'll just keep reloading until I run out of bullets, primers and powder. I'll keep stocking up on dry goods and food. What else can I do ? Just in case ya know.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Iff'n it ever comes to that here - gonna be a lot of shooting at running targets so practice up .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Iff'n it ever comes to that here - gonna be a lot of shooting at running targets so practice up .

Isn't that what we had last summer?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (35, 41rem, 007FJ, 6mmCreedmoor, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 10 invisible), 1,468 guests, and 881 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,311
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.