Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Is the growth of actual practice of concealed carry endemic exclusively among high proles, petit-bourgeoisie or the wealthier segment of the working class?

Most often I see it characterized as a thing favored by conservative members of the Republican party and criticized and chastened by liberal members of the Democratic party. Yet it seems equally evident that there are a lot of people, regardless of their political ideology, that do not and will not carry.

* Upper class -- they might own a few Purdeys and if they own a handgun it would be a Webley revolver, but they certainly don't carry it, ever.
* Upper-Middle -- the Mark and Patricia McCloskeys, hopeless affectation at best
* Middle class (American bourgeoisie) -- Clark Griswold, corporate policy forbids it, they're also too insecure to try anything perceived as unconventional, unwilling to offend anyone or assert themselves at the risk of acceptance, most likely to go along with "gun control" out of fear
* High Prole (petit bourgeoisie) -- often richer than the middle class, displayed in their high-end bass boats, $35K turbo SxS, new Harley or KTM motorcycle, and 45 foot 5th wheel with a new high-end turbo diesel duallie; they're also under less supervision at work than the corporate man or the wage slave below them, they may even own the small business, and they carry
* Mid Prole -- Fred Flintstone, Archie Bunker, Homer Simpson, like the white collar office worker, they're under too much supervision to get away with carry that's against company rules and even if they put it on after work to affect a less supervised high prole, they don't often go anywhere but their own house or Walmart. Even when they travel, it's likely to tourist places like Disney resorts. Most likely to open carry (at Walmart).
* Low Prole -- have a good probability of a criminal record, either felony, drugs, or domestic that keeps them prohibited, most likely to carry illegally but most don't because of the greater probability that even if they're lawful, they live in an area that's overpoliced and they're likely to be harrassed

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
wj, you are a moron, GFY

amen

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Western_Juniper
Is the growth of actual practice of concealed carry endemic exclusively among high proles, petit-bourgeoisie or the wealthier segment of the working class?

Most often I see it characterized as a thing favored by conservative members of the Republican party and criticized and chastened by liberal members of the Democratic party. Yet it seems equally evident that there are a lot of people, regardless of their political ideology, that do not and will not carry.

* Upper class -- they might own a few Purdeys and if they own a handgun it would be a Webley revolver, but they certainly don't carry it, ever.
* Upper-Middle -- the Mark and Patricia McCloskeys, hopeless affectation at best
* Middle class (American bourgeoisie) -- Clark Griswold, corporate policy forbids it, they're also too insecure to try anything perceived as unconventional, unwilling to offend anyone or assert themselves at the risk of acceptance, most likely to go along with "gun control" out of fear
* High Prole (petit bourgeoisie) -- often richer than the middle class, displayed in their high-end bass boats, $35K turbo SxS, new Harley or KTM motorcycle, and 45 foot 5th wheel with a new high-end turbo diesel duallie; they're also under less supervision at work than the corporate man or the wage slave below them, they may even own the small business, and they carry
* Mid Prole -- Fred Flintstone, Archie Bunker, Homer Simpson, like the white collar office worker, they're under too much supervision to get away with carry that's against company rules and even if they put it on after work to affect a less supervised high prole, they don't often go anywhere but their own house or Walmart. Even when they travel, it's likely to tourist places like Disney resorts. Most likely to open carry (at Walmart).
* Low Prole -- have a good probability of a criminal record, either felony, drugs, or domestic that keeps them prohibited, most likely to carry illegally but most don't because of the greater probability that even if they're lawful, they live in an area that's overpoliced and they're likely to be harrassed

You forgot American Redneck.

Where are you from?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It’s like Duck911 and slavek had a love child.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Doctors, lawyers, factory people and even the poor.
Whoever wants to shoulder the responsibility of their safety, buys a gun and carries it.

Seems to be a few options between HK and Hi Point.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain

laugh laugh laugh πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
OP.........either a copy/paste (from?) or an attempt at getting to suck off their prof.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Utter bull chit.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Did you write this yourself, or did one of the other 50 cent army members write it for you. Commie swine.

"Their minds are dead" - Carmine Ricca
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

They did, the turds name is AKpencildick.................

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labΓ© skΓ½la

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag

LOL ! Beat me too it.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
"And Watson! Do not forget your service revolver this evening! Come now, the games afoot!"

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

LOL ! Beat me too it.

Lol, I am younger..... grin.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labΓ© skΓ½la

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
"And Watson! Do not forget your service revolver this evening! Come now, the games afoot!"

laugh

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

LOL ! Beat me too it.

"They did, the turds name is AKpencildick" aka Bob Brown

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Automatic revolver.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

LOL ! Beat me too it.

"They did, the turds name is AKpencildick" aka Bob Brown

LMFAO !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I’m pretty sure it is for Americans. Go back to democraticunderground and be with your kind.

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Western_Juniper

Quite possibly the dumbest crap I have ever read.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I’m pretty sure it is for Americans. Go back to democraticunderground and be with your kind.

Yep. Just another DemoRat Libertard Troll

Time for Rick to purge this place.

~Molɔ̀ːn LabΓ© SkΓ½la~
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (1minute, 12344mag, 1936M71, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,138 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,049
Posts18,482,264
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.