Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by smokepole
Looks like Jim Conrad with a quart of hair product......

grin

Hahaha!

You fuggers just about put me in the ditch.

I am MAGA.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by smokepole
Looks like Jim Conrad with a quart of hair product......

grin

Hahaha!

You fuggers just about put me in the ditch.

No texting, while riding the tractor Mr !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

I'm a God fearing man, but the Devil clearly hasn't been fleeing from anyone lately.

It seems that way as we see his boys at work here and abroad, doesn't it?

This is why Campfire trash here and abroad have gotten so bold.
We are much closer to the very last days than our ancestors were.

"Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts."

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-Chapter-24/

Jesus explains how these trends will ramp up starting at verse 3.
Verse 14 is what I'm most concerned with. I want to see as many as possible saved; not just for those years, but forever.

I'm glad you are a God fearing man Jake. That's a good place to start....đź‘Ť...https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Proverbs-1-5_1-8/

The way to defeat the devil.
\/. \/. \/. \/

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 07/21/21.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
It’s people like you who have turned people away from Christianity. Believe my way or it’s wrong is how you think. As a Christian and a god fearing man you disgust me. Your way of thinking is why I will have nothing to do with organized religion. You and your YouTube preacher can stick where the sun don’t shine. Going by your posts that will excite you. 🚀

Thank the Lord that there are men like Antlers on this forum to offset your stupidity.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Wonder how much he gets paid to generate the traffic?

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Springcove
It’s people like you who have turned people away from Christianity. Believe my way or it’s wrong is how you think. As a Christian and a god fearing man you disgust me. Your way of thinking is why I will have nothing to do with organized religion. You and your YouTube preacher can stick where the sun don’t shine. Going by your posts that will excite you. 🚀

Thank the Lord that there are men like Antlers on this forum to offset your stupidity.

Good riddance to insincere scoffers that do everything possible to piss in the punch bowl. Then whine and blame the preacher when he calls you on it. I have LOTS of patience for sincere folks. I don't have time to waste on troublemakers.
Please go to antlers.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Wonder how much he gets paid to generate the traffic?

Their church was burned to the ground by flaming flamingos.
They can only afford to pay $1,000 per click.
Do you want to call the pastor and ask how you can get some cash flow Jim?

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 07/21/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It’s people like you who have turned people away from Christianity. Believe my way or it’s wrong is how you think. As a Christian and a god fearing man you disgust me. Your way of thinking is why I will have nothing to do with organized religion. You and your YouTube preacher can stick where the sun don’t shine. Going by your posts that will excite you. 🚀 Thank the Lord that there are men like Antlers on this forum to offset your stupidity.
Help - please - point out the Christian spirit and behavior in that post.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

NV spring roll,

Scoff all you want. You can't help but make yourselves examples of Campfire trash.

"Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts."

News flash happyC, he's not scoffing at anything but you.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by CCCC
It’s people like you who have turned people away from Christianity. Believe my way or it’s wrong is how you think. As a Christian and a god fearing man you disgust me. Your way of thinking is why I will have nothing to do with organized religion. You and your YouTube preacher can stick where the sun don’t shine. Going by your posts that will excite you. 🚀 Thank the Lord that there are men like Antlers on this forum to offset your stupidity.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

I can see why his first post wasn't repostable .
The only "preacher" he will ever settle with will be the bearded lady.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Then whine and blame the preacher when he calls you on it.

Laughing, you're a lot of things but a real preacher isn't one of them.
I've lost track of how many things you have claimed to be in your short time here while racking up an average 14 posts a day, sometimes up to 30 posts a day.
You came to a website largely made up of conservative heterosexual men and think we need to see and hear your endless references and videos regarding sexual deviance.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish here?
You are a coward.
If you were really trying to change hearts and minds you wouldn't be coming here to preach to the choir.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Funny you don't reply to Crappy's hate fill vitriol with that comment.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Exhibit #3

Genesis chapter 19

And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; 2And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night. 3And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat. 4But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter: 5And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.
6And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him, 7And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly. 8Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof. 9And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door. 10But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door. 11And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.

Complete chapter https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-Chapter-19/

Analysis:

A. Two angels who appeared as men, new to.the city, went to rescue Lot's family and any other believers.
B. Lot was aware of the violent behavior common in the city.
Vs. 2,3
C. Word spread quickly of the new visitors. All the men of the city of all ages went to the house of Lot to have their way with them.
Vs. 5-8
D. Lot tried to placate them, but they were implacable.
By this, they were not content, but wished to fully fulfill their desires. Keep this characteristic in mind.
E. They were so prone to violence and implacability that they decided not only to rape the visitors, but also gang rape their old neighbor out of spite that he appealed to some sense of reasonable compromise in their conscious. Vs. 9
G. In spite of them being blinded, they continued to try to rape Lot and his visitors.

Think about that.

Comments from believers?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Funny you don't reply to Crappy's hate fill vitriol with that comment.

Hypocrisy know no bounds.

Anyone who believes the Dumbster is a Christian I have some ocean front property to sell you in Arizona.

Last edited by Springcove; 07/21/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Exhibit #3

Genesis chapter 19

And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; 2And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night. 3And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat. 4But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter: 5And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.
6And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him, 7And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly. 8Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof. 9And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door. 10But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door. 11And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.

Complete chapter https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-Chapter-19/

Analysis:

A. Two angels who appeared as men, new to.the city, went to rescue Lot's family and any other believers.
B. Lot was aware of the violent behavior common in the city.
Vs. 2,3
C. Word spread quickly of the new visitors. All the men of the city of all ages went to the house of Lot to have their way with them.
Vs. 5-8
D. Lot tried to placate them, but they were implacable.
By this, they were not content, but wished to fully fulfill their desires. Keep this characteristic in mind.
E. They were so prone to violence and implacability that they decided not only to rape the visitors, but also gang rape their old neighbor out of spite that he appealed to some sense of reasonable compromise in their conscious. Vs. 9
G. In spite of them being blinded, they continued to try to rape Lot and his visitors.

Think about that.

Comments from believers?

I believe that you wish you were there. You would be both engine and caboose.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
HC has judged me as one of the of the Jesus haters here.

That makes him a liar, or at the least, blatantly mistaken & a hypocrite.

I've never dispelled Christianity, but he took it upon himself to judge & categorize me by my irreverence or general comments.

The holier than thou, over zealous thumper strikes again.

So, what can I add that won't be scrutinized??????????????

WTF?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

You may not have had much of a love for Christianity in the first place if a post on this forum has caused you to turn away. I do have a point blank question for you. Is the fact that someone post a video or expresses the idea that the LGBT lifestyle is not tolerated by the Bible something you find offensive?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Click bait for hit and veiw revenue again...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Oh.......
Other than HC in the vid stroking his wanna be preacher leader role on 24.

Another reason why the religous forum you all had to your special pleasure went away...
Wasnt cause all you religous guys had your little my way or the highway spats among each other.
It was because Bin knew he was losing hit and veiw revenue from not having all religous threads up here.

Cause they cause controversy....
And controversy = hits and veiws...
Hits and veiws equal Benjamins....

Duh.........

Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (1badf350, 2500HD, 1941USMC, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 52 invisible), 2,477 guests, and 1,342 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,902
Posts18,518,510
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.