-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Interesting take, never thought of that.
Bin playing us.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by Springcove
It’s people like you who have turned people away from Christianity. Believe my way or it’s wrong is how you think. As a Christian and a god fearing man you disgust me. Your way of thinking is why I will have nothing to do with organized religion. You and your YouTube preacher can stick where the sun don’t shine. Going by your posts that will excite you. 🚀

Thank the Lord that there are men like Antlers on this forum to offset your stupidity.

You may not have had much of a love for Christianity in the first place if a post on this forum has caused you to turn away. I do have a point blank question for you. Is the fact that someone post a video or expresses the idea that the LGBT lifestyle is not tolerated by the Bible something you find offensive?

No one on this site turned me away from organized religion. That happened long before I ever even knew the 24 hour campfire existed.

The bible is a guideline and according to it homosexuality is a sin. Do I think it’s a sin yes and they will be judged when their time comes but not by me and not by you. What I find disturbing is Happy Crappers fixation with the subject which borders on deranged. So I think the guy is honest? Not one bit. In fact you will find most members here think he’s full of crap.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
^^^ I know I do.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
It’s people like you who have turned people away from Christianity. Believe my way or it’s wrong is how you think. As a Christian and a god fearing man you disgust me. Your way of thinking is why I will have nothing to do with organized religion. You and your YouTube preacher can stick where the sun don’t shine. Going by your posts that will excite you. 🚀

Thank the Lord that there are men like Antlers on this forum to offset your stupidity.

You may not have had much of a love for Christianity in the first place if a post on this forum has caused you to turn away. I do have a point blank question for you. Is the fact that someone post a video or expresses the idea that the LGBT lifestyle is not tolerated by the Bible something you find offensive?

No one on this site turned me away from organized religion. That happened long before I ever even knew the 24 hour campfire existed.

The bible is a guideline and according to it homosexuality is a sin. Do I think it’s a sin yes and they will be judged when their time comes but not by me and not by you. What I find disturbing is Happy Crappers fixation with the subject which borders on deranged. So I think the guy is honest? Not one bit. In fact you will find most members here think he’s full of crap.

Your last sentence is far from accurate. Just because others don’t rail against HC doesn’t mean “most members here “ think that he’s fulla crap.

Jmo

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Your last sentence is far from accurate. Just because others don’t rail against HC doesn’t mean “most members here “ think that he’s fulla crap.

Jmo

Whatever you say Toot. Just remember to wear your mask

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Jmo

What I said is true.

What you said to Jim ain’t true.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Bin playing us.

Religon and money.

They clash.
And both can be cherry picked as deemed necessary.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by renegade50
Bin playing us.

Religon and money.

They clash.
And both can be cherry picked as deemed necessary.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You’re a hard man, Rene !

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I am all for a good discussion and even debate but when you engage with a zealot with an obvious fixation and problem with sexual perversion it goes nowhere and only encourages him. Someone suggested he may actually be that equally fixated preacher that he displays videos of. I hadn't thought of that but it is a perfectly plausible scenario. Just as readers of True Detective were often found to be young men with a fascination with gruesome sexual based murder I believe a good many of these obsessed anti- LGBTQ preachers have a bee in their bonnet. I agree that all this LGBTQ crap is serious sin as is a bunch of other stuff but it is beyond strange to be constantly in a rage about it. Just let that preacher die on the vine. He will go away.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

What is offensive about Steven Anderson is his own doctrine of Andersonism. Anderson has his own reprobate doctrine, which claims certain people (including homosexuals) are beyond salvation.

Yes, homosexuality is an abominable sin. I think most agree with that, but the rub is Anderson’s reprobate doctrine, which is a form of limited atonement. It limits Jesus’ blood sacrifice. Scripture is clear that Jesus’ death, burial, and resurrection paid for everyone’s sins, including the homosexuals (who may eventually become saved). Even the worst sinners can be saved, and we are all sinners.

Anderson believes homosexuals deserve the death penalty and then should go to hell with no chance for redemption. In 2014, Anderson called for the killing of all homos to stop AIDS. Andersonism says God has eternally rejected homosexuals, and they cannot be saved. That is completely false teaching and not scriptural. That is what is offensive and blatantly in-your-face scriptural wrong.

It is quite obvious Anderson is a hate-filled egotistical psychopath, a false teacher, and a radicalized wacko. Sadly, Andersonism has other heretical doctrines as well…

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You sir made the point much better than I did. Preachers like that and HC have made people turn away from Christianity

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Jmo

What I said is true.

Oh really? How so? Should we take a straw pole of the people that think Happy Crapper is full of crap?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Jmo

What I said is true.

Oh really? How so? Should we take a straw pole of the people that think Happy Crapper is full of crap?

Do what you think is best.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by rtanSpringcove
It’s people like you who have turned people away from Christianity. Believe my way or it’s wrong is how you think. As a Christian and a god fearing man you disgust me. Your way of thinking is why I will have nothing to do with organized religion. You and your YouTube preacher can stick where the sun don’t shine. Going by your posts that will excite you. 🚀 Thank the Lord that there are men like Antlers on this forum to offset your stupidity.
Help - please - point out the Christian spirit and behavior in that post.
Funny you don't reply to Crappy's hate fill vitriol with that comment.
My perception - what you cite is really not "funny" to you. More telling is the fact that what you say is "funny" is based on zero knowledge - not an inkling - of what I may have said to, or about, the person you call Crappy. Ever think before you preach?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Campfire trash is now a thing.
EE, the crappy hamper and tootie and a few other closet creeps don't qualify for this title so will not be smoted by the god of hypocrites' giant kukri.

Should a certain rodent from oregon be creating a new award?

#trashiestcamper

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CCCC
It’s people like you who have turned people away from Christianity. Believe my way or it’s wrong is how you think. As a Christian and a god fearing man you disgust me. Your way of thinking is why I will have nothing to do with organized religion. You and your YouTube preacher can stick where the sun don’t shine. Going by your posts that will excite you. 🚀 Thank the Lord that there are men like Antlers on this forum to offset your stupidity.
Help - please - point out the Christian spirit and behavior in that post.
Vengeance is mine saith the Lord
Yes, true of the Lord - but what does that have to do with what you wrote there? Or, are you considering yourself to be the Lord and trying to wreak vengeance yourself? Help - please - point out the Christian spirit and behavior in that post.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Holy smokes I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Usually try to stay in the gun sections but much like morbid curiosity over a car wreck, I HAD to look.

Last edited by Igloo; 07/21/21.

But I'm a broken man on a Halifax pier,
The last of Barrett's Privateers
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by lvmiker
EE, the crappy hamper and tootie and a few other closet creeps don't qualify for this title so will not be smoted by the god of hypocrites' giant kukri.

#trashiestcamper

mike r

Well you ain’t a closet creep. You’re out in the open.

Hurry or you’ll miss your favorite long running tranny show on the strip there in lv. Be sure and bring your family.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Hardly. I just can’t stand The Crapper and his form of Christianity and I’m not sure how many times I have to say that.

Hopefully Happy is back from the rodeo in PA and he can fill us in on the Ouster Bar happenings. 🚀

Oh and I’m done with this fool. If you believe what he and that hate filled preacher he posts think than so be it. If you don’t think all people can somehow find salvation it’s not me who has the problem.

Last edited by Springcove; 07/21/21.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by lvmiker

#trashiestcamper

mike r

Well you ain’t a closet creep. You’re out in the open.

Hurry or you’ll miss your favorite long running tranny show on the strip there in lv. Be sure and bring your family.

You try so hard. LMAO

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (22kHornet, 160user, 1234, 19rabbit52, 1lessdog, 219 Wasp, 50 invisible), 2,362 guests, and 1,187 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,859
Posts18,517,753
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.