Hop To
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Springcove

In fact you will find most members here think he’s full of crap.

Your last sentence is far from accurate. Just because others don’t rail against HC doesn’t mean “most members here “ think that he’s fulla crap.

Springcove, I think toot is right on this point. Most members here don't think happyC is full of crap, only the ones who've read some of his posts.

And thankfully, that's a small percentage of members.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hastings
I am all for a good discussion and even debate but when you engage with a zealot with an obvious fixation and problem with sexual perversion it goes nowhere and only encourages him. Someone suggested he may actually be that equally fixated preacher that he displays videos of. I hadn't thought of that but it is a perfectly plausible scenario.

Somebody hack his Amazon account and we'll find out. If he orders Brylcreem by the case, but no shaving products, the jig is up!!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by smokepole

Your last sentence is far from accurate. Just because others don’t rail against HC doesn’t mean “most members here “ think that he’s fulla crap.

Springcove, I think toot is right on this point. Most members here don't think happyC is full of crap, only the ones who've read some of his posts.

And for some so deeply affected it appears that the Ignore function is a bridge way too far.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Campfire trash is now a thing.
EE, the crappy hamper and tootie and a few other closet creeps don't qualify for this title so will not be smoted by the god of hypocrites' giant kukri.

Should a certain rodent from oregon be creating a new award?

#trashiestcamper

mike r

Well you ain’t a closet creep. You’re out in the open.

Hurry or you’ll miss your favorite long running tranny show on the strip there in lv. Be sure and bring your family.

You try so hard. LMAO

mike r

Actually it’s far too easy, Lil mikey.
Don’t miss your favorite show.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Jim1611
It’s people like you who have turned people away from Christianity. Believe my way or it’s wrong is how you think. As a Christian and a god fearing man you disgust me. Your way of thinking is why I will have nothing to do with organized religion. You and your YouTube preacher can stick where the sun don’t shine. Going by your posts that will excite you. 🚀

Thank the Lord that there are men like Antlers on this forum to offset your stupidity.

You may not have had much of a love for Christianity in the first place if a post on this forum has caused you to turn away. I do have a point blank question for you. Is the fact that someone post a video or expresses the idea that the LGBT lifestyle is not tolerated by the Bible something you find offensive?

No one on this site turned me away from organized religion. That happened long before I ever even knew the 24 hour campfire existed.

The bible is a guideline and according to it homosexuality is a sin. Do I think it’s a sin yes and they will be judged when their time comes but not by me and not by you. What I find disturbing is Happy Crappers fixation with the subject which borders on deranged. So I think the guy is honest? Not one bit. In fact you will find most members here think he’s full of crap.

You have a very weak understanding of the Bible and Christianity.

Christian are supposed to judge the world around them. God alone makes the final judgment, but Christians are absolutely supposed to make judgments about the sin in the world. We are also supposed to expose it for what it is. We are not supposed to be silent.

"Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them. " Eph 5:11

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

And for some so deeply affected it appears that the Ignore function is a bridge way too far.

I always get a chuckle when someone takes issue with what another poster says by citing the functionality of the ignore button.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Hardly. I just can’t stand The Crapper and his form of Christianity and I’m not sure how many times I have to say that.

Hopefully Happy is back from the rodeo in PA and he can fill us in on the Ouster Bar happenings. 🚀

Oh and I’m done with this fool. If you believe what he and that hate filled preacher he posts think than so be it. If you don’t think all people can somehow find salvation it’s not me who has the problem.

I don't think you read the Bible.

All people can find salvation, but all people will NOT find salvation. I pray you find the narrow path.

"Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it." Mat 7:13

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Exhibit #3

Genesis chapter 19

And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; 2And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night. 3And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat. 4But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter: 5And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.
6And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him, 7And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly. 8Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof. 9And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door. 10But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door. 11And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.

Complete chapter https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-Chapter-19/

Analysis:

A. Two angels who appeared as men, new to.the city, went to rescue Lot's family and any other believers.
B. Lot was aware of the violent behavior common in the city.
Vs. 2,3
C. Word spread quickly of the new visitors. All the men of the city of all ages went to the house of Lot to have their way with them.
Vs. 5-8
D. Lot tried to placate them, but they were implacable.
By this, they were not content, but wished to fully fulfill their desires. Keep this characteristic in mind.
E. They were so prone to violence and implacability that they decided not only to rape the visitors, but also gang rape their old neighbor out of spite that he appealed to some sense of reasonable compromise in their conscious. Vs. 9
G. In spite of them being blinded, they continued to try to rape Lot and his visitors.

Think about that.

Comments from believers?

The degeneracy of man is very deep.

"Nothing is covered up that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known." Luke 12:2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I always get a chuckle when someone takes issue with what another poster says by citing the functionality of the ignore button.

I’m happy to have made you chuckle so.

You, too, can use Ignore.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by OldHat
Hardly. I just can’t stand The Crapper and his form of Christianity and I’m not sure how many times I have to say that.

Hopefully Happy is back from the rodeo in PA and he can fill us in on the Ouster Bar happenings. 🚀

Oh and I’m done with this fool. If you believe what he and that hate filled preacher he posts think than so be it. If you don’t think all people can somehow find salvation it’s not me who has the problem.

All people can find salvation, but all people will NOT find salvation. I pray you find the narrow path.

"Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it." Mat 7:13

I really couldn’t care less what you think I do or don’t do. Your interpretation is different than mine. Oh and I read from it every day.

I must have struck a nerve now that all of Happy Campers band members are here. Carry on gents.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I really couldn’t care less what you think I do or don’t do. Your interpretation is different than mine. Oh and I read from it every day.

I must have struck a nerve now that all of Happy Campers band members are here. Carry on gents.

Heh !

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
It’s people like you who have turned people away from Christianity. Believe my way or it’s wrong is how you think. As a Christian and a god fearing man you disgust me. Your way of thinking is why I will have nothing to do with organized religion. You and your YouTube preacher can stick where the sun don’t shine. Going by your posts that will excite you. 🚀

Thank the Lord that there are men like Antlers on this forum to offset your stupidity.

You may not have had much of a love for Christianity in the first place if a post on this forum has caused you to turn away. I do have a point blank question for you. Is the fact that someone post a video or expresses the idea that the LGBT lifestyle is not tolerated by the Bible something you find offensive?

No one on this site turned me away from organized religion. That happened long before I ever even knew the 24 hour campfire existed.

The bible is a guideline and according to it homosexuality is a sin. Do I think it’s a sin yes and they will be judged when their time comes but not by me and not by you. What I find disturbing is Happy Crappers fixation with the subject which borders on deranged. So I think the guy is honest? Not one bit. In fact you will find most members here think he’s full of crap.

You have a very weak understanding of the Bible and Christianity.

Christian are supposed to judge the world around them. God alone makes the final judgment, but Christians are absolutely supposed to make judgments about the sin in the world. We are also supposed to expose it for what it is. We are not supposed to be silent.

"Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them. " Eph 5:11

That'll Preach!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Ignore is for pussies.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I must have struck a nerve now that all of Happy Campers band members are here.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Closet homosexual and it becomes clearer with every post he makes. 🚀🚀🚀

Why is it that homosexuals ALWAYS accuse anyone who speaks out of being homosexual?

Probably because it's the dirtiest, lowest thing they can think of.

Politics is War by Other Means
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Ignore is for pussies.

As is incessant whining.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Good to see you are holding down the fort while I was gone.
Back is sore, but will sleep well tonight.

The sermon posted Sunday is now up to 20 pages of blather that's not worth reading other than two pages or so that make up believers. To put that in a different perspective...imagine Sunday morning service and you get half a dozen visitors. The sermon begins and he announces his topic. Next thing you know, the visitors start yelling insults at the preacher and taking over the service. They're a bunch of flamers yucking it up and hurling insults back and forth. Then they start doing/showing what was posted on the Transvestite page ( I took down the link because it's not fit for the forum.)
I can't speak for churches that hire a preacher with lace on her underwear, but the guys would be picked up and thrown out with the trash long before it got that far.

I know this is just a forum and not a church..
However, there's a lot of men that don't have a good church and like to hear some teaching/ preaching on a Sunday. Some don't like what I post and that doesn't matter to me. I assume they have can tune into anything they want on the internet. I try to pick from a few preachers that tend to hold the interest of people from various backgrounds and stay with the Word faithfully on major doctrines.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Many here seem to think, in my opinion, that we should just leave the LGBT alone and let them do what they want. Well lets look at the boy scouts. The LGBT became leaders in that organization and it's destroyed as well as some innocent young hearts. As I've said before I didn't watch the video that HP posted. Not because of him but I just don't watch much of anything that requires so much time. So I'm not commenting on the preacher at all. What I am commenting on is the fact that if the church leaders don't grow a spine and stand up to these people many will suffer. They are actively lobbying congress to pass laws that limit the church's ability to curtail their agenda, which is the same as what they did to the boy scouts. Some here accuse the OP and the preacher of wanting to outlaw being queer. I doubt that to be true but guess what. The LGBT people have gotten a foothold in the bill called the "Equality Act" that makes it illegal for churches to stop these people from being teachers and advancing their lifestyle. So the exact opposite of what these trolls are saying is taking place. If you have this sinful problem and truly get saved and delivered from sin, all sin, you will quit doing these things. It's that simple. They don't want to change but they do want to change the church. This is very wrong.

As far as many thinking the OP is full of it that's a very suggestive statement that I find no reason to give much thought to. What I do see is allot of very ignorant people seeming to defend the destruction the LGBT movement is bringing about in favor of trashing someone over a video. Every one of these threads ends up being more about trashing someone that actually engaging in some educational thought and discussion. I really think most of this comes from too much drinking or drug use on the part of those involved.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Fahgs - they always come after the kids.

At least there's one good thing about Islam.

Politics is War by Other Means
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Many here seem to think, in my opinion, that we should just leave the LGBT alone and let them do what they want. Well lets look at the boy scouts. The LGBT became leaders in that organization and it's destroyed as well as some innocent young hearts. As I've said before I didn't watch the video that HP posted. Not because of him but I just don't watch much of anything that requires so much time. So I'm not commenting on the preacher at all. What I am commenting on is the fact that if the church leaders don't grow a spine and stand up to these people many will suffer. They are actively lobbying congress to pass laws that limit the church's ability to curtail their agenda, which is the same as what they did to the boy scouts. Some here accuse the OP and the preacher of wanting to outlaw being queer. I doubt that to be true but guess what. The LGBT people have gotten a foothold in the bill called the "Equality Act" that makes it illegal for churches to stop these people from being teachers and advancing their lifestyle. So the exact opposite of what these trolls are saying is taking place. If you have this sinful problem and truly get saved and delivered from sin, all sin, you will quit doing these things. It's that simple. They don't want to change but they do want to change the church. This is very wrong.

As far as many thinking the OP is full of it that's a very suggestive statement that I find no reason to give much thought to. What I do see is allot of very ignorant people seeming to defend the destruction the LGBT movement is bringing about in favor of trashing someone over a video. Every one of these threads ends up being more about trashing someone that actually engaging in some educational thought and discussion. I really think most of this comes from too much drinking or drug use on the part of those involved.

Word.

Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (10Glocks, 1minute, 2500HD, 1234, 117LBS, 06hunter59, 56 invisible), 2,494 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,878
Posts18,518,151
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.