Hop To
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by rtanSpringcove
It’s people like you who have turned people away from Christianity. Believe my way or it’s wrong is how you think. As a Christian and a god fearing man you disgust me. Your way of thinking is why I will have nothing to do with organized religion. You and your YouTube preacher can stick where the sun don’t shine. Going by your posts that will excite you. 🚀 Thank the Lord that there are men like Antlers on this forum to offset your stupidity.
Help - please - point out the Christian spirit and behavior in that post.
Funny you don't reply to Crappy's hate fill vitriol with that comment.
My perception - what you cite is really not "funny" to you. More telling is the fact that what you say is "funny" is based on zero knowledge - not an inkling - of what I may have said to, or about, the person you call Crappy. Ever think before you preach?

Fair enough.
Post up where you have called out Crappy Hamper for his hate filled videos and speech here and I will concede your point.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Springcove

In fact you will find most members here think he’s full of crap.

Your last sentence is far from accurate. Just because others don’t rail against HC doesn’t mean “most members here “ think that he’s fulla crap.

Springcove, I think toot is right on this point. Most members here don't think happyC is full of crap, only the ones who've read some of his posts.

And thankfully, that's a small percentage of members.

And for some so deeply affected it appears that the Ignore function is a bridge way too far.

The ignore function is for pussies.
I don't even ignore you.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OldHat
"Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them. " Eph 5:11
It always ends up with Paul being quoted, a man obviously with a screw loose and some serious hang-ups. That is if he even wrote all that stuff which maybe was attributed to him posthumously. Maybe we should follow Jesus and "judge not lest ye be judged" and then the admonition about trying to be concerned about the mote in another's eye when you have crosstie in your own. It is always best to check out Jesus at times like this.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Good to see that crappy hamper is spreading the good word like the fuggin clap all over the hunters campfire.

But he is like herpes, the gift that keeps on giving.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
"Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them. " Eph 5:11
It always ends up with Paul being quoted, a man obviously with a screw loose and some serious hang-ups. That is if he even wrote all that stuff which maybe was attributed to him posthumously. Maybe we should follow Jesus and "judge not lest ye be judged" and then the admonition about trying to be concerned about the mote in another's eye when you have crosstie in your own. It is always best to check out Jesus at times like this.

What are you saying Hastings?

We are supposed to shut up and sit down when a reprobate jumps up to disrupt a service?
Are we supposed to not Preach on the celebration of homo pride month, Bobby has two Daddies story time at the local library when a pedo shows up with a strap on weiner for the boys and girls?
For crying out loud, this church was vandalized, then fire bombed by sodomites!
I'm surprised to hear that.

1. How would you handle the situation differently from the pastor?

2. How should I address the issue? Silence Hastings?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I like what Jesus says in Luke.
It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Your words:
"Some here accuse the OP and the preacher of wanting to outlaw being queer. I doubt that to be true..."

Then you are not well informed of the content of Crappy's videos that you don't have the time to watch.
The "pastor" Steven Anderson stated in one of the first videos that Crappy posted here, that if he had a button he could push that would kill all the LGBTQ people, he would happily push it.
Instead of the Christian cliché "Love the sinner, Hate the sin," Crappy and pastor Steven's version is "Hate the sin, Kill the sinner."

It's pretty obvious that Crappy isn't winning any hearts and minds here. All he's doing is gleefully sowing division while puffing himself up with his delusions of being a preacher.
He's a coward, and so are those in the videos he posts.
Steven Anderson is banned from entering over 30 countries in the world due to the hate he spews.

Do you really need someone like that to quote or read you a Bible passage and then tell you how to believe, based on their interpretation of it?
Can't you read and think for yourself, or are you too lazy to do that that as well?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I Love a Healthy Sodomite.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bubbajay
Good to see that crappy hamper is spreading the good word like the fuggin clap all over the hunters campfire.

It's good to know exactly where you stand.
I forgotten all about you.

I stand with the Baptist Church that's reaching that part of the country with the forgiveness of God in spite of the scum you are defending.
Good for YOU bubby. Stand for the violent butt sex crowd and against the decent families.

I'll stand for God and His people.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You know this church explosion could be an inside job. A Reichstag Fire type of event. It happened in January, I wonder if the preacher was offered a polygraph. The FBI was called in on the case. If I was investigating it that is the first thing I would do. I have known of a few cases of law enforcement officers seeking attention to shoot up their own vehicle or boat. One of my co-workers did that twice. Got nailed with it the 2nd time. Volunteer firemen are known for setting fires for attention and glory.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

NV,

I don't care to win YOUR heart and soul anymore.
You made it very clear a year ago and in many threads attacking Christians and God's Word what you were like.
You constantly pursue these christian threads like the devil you are and tell christians that they don't live up to your view of what christianity "aught to be."
News flash, it's not like you and never wanted to be.
Go find a Hillary Clinton type that wants to be a minister (witch) in the UMC. You'll have plenty more in common.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I was baptized in a Greek Orthodox church, grew up Methodist and married a Catholic.

Thank goodness I avoided any Baptists.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
You know this church explosion could be an inside job. A Reichstag Fire type of event. It happened in January, I wonder if the preacher was offered a polygraph. The FBI was called in on the case. If I was investigating it that is the first thing I would do. I have known of a few cases of law enforcement officers seeking attention to shoot up their own vehicle or boat. One of my co-workers did that twice. Got nailed with it the 2nd time. Volunteer firemen are known for setting fires for attention and glory.

Wow.

So you think someone in the church is suspect?
Who?

Now that that thought is planted in the minds of others as your own, please investigate and let me know what you find out?

What about the two questions?
I'd like your opinion Hastings.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 07/21/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This guy is HC’s pathfinder and mentor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Anderson_(pastor)

Need more, to be said ?

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by bubbajay

It's good to know exactly where you stand.
I forgotten all about you.

I stand with the Baptist Church that's reaching that part of the country with the forgiveness of God in spite of the scum you are defending.
Good for YOU bubby. Stand for the violent butt sex crowd and against the decent families.

I'll stand for God and His people.

Looks like your good at reach arounds because I didn’t defend any of that. I’m pointing out you ur merely full of schist.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by hookeye
I was baptized in a Greek Orthodox church, grew up Methodist and married a Catholic.

Why?

Does it have something to do with the church bombing?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

NV,

I don't care to win YOUR heart and soul anymore. Laughing, you're a buffoon.

You made it very clear a year ago and in many threads attacking Christians and God's Word what you were like. You are a lying POS and your misdirection demonstrates the snake you are. I'm not attacking Christians, I'm attacking you and your asshat pastor Anderson.
You constantly pursue these christian threads like the devil you are and tell christians that they don't live up to your view of what christianity "aught to be."
News flash, it's not like you and never wanted to be.
Go find a Hillary Clinton type that wants to be a minister (witch) in the UMC. You'll have plenty more in common.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by hookeye

Why?

Does it have something to do with the church bombing?

The only one instigating violence here is you. Killed any gay's today?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’m going to make an exception about my personal beliefs, just this one time, by saying... I’m all for increasing fetus abortive training for a mother’s personal, home use.

That way mothers, like Happy Glamper’s old hag, would have learned how to properly spear his head with a coat hanger, instead of just nicking his brain, making him what he is today.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I’m going to make an exception about my personal beliefs, just this one time, by saying... I’m all for increasing fetus abortive training for a mother’s personal, home use.

That way mothers, like Happy Glamper’s old hag, would have learned how to properly spear his head with a coat hanger, instead of just nicking his brain, making him what he is today.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🦫

You are a sick reprobate.

Look into the mirror you vile little "man."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ribes-killing-babies-smashing-trees.html

Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1badf350, 257Bob, 2500HD, 1941USMC, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 55 invisible), 2,489 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,902
Posts18,518,528
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.