Hop To
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Originally Posted by hookeye
I was baptized in a Greek Orthodox church, grew up Methodist and married a Catholic.

Thank goodness I avoided any Baptists.

Why?

Does it have something to do with the church bombing?

The only one instigating violence here is you. Killed any gay's today?

Exhibit #2,331

NaVl gazer is a liar.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LMFAO.

Thought I was on ignore, Pastor Stevie.

#spearguns4moms

🤣🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Beaver10
LMFAO.

Thought I was on ignore, Pastor Stevie.

#spearguns4moms

🤣🦫

Had to wipe the phone off after that one …

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
What the unbelievers have to look forward to when they reject God's offer of forgiveness through faith in His Son.

Exhibit # 1

Genesis 19

Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven; And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

"All liars shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone." Revelation 21

Ever tell a lie?
Let's face it. You all have done worse than that in the past hour

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 07/21/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Did the Lord have a button to push to kill all the gay folk like the one Steven Anderson wishes he had?

You really should go back and try that aversion therapy again. It might take this time.
Your fascination with all things gay isn't playing well.

Must be getting late for you there in your holler.
I've still got a couple hours before turning in, bring it as long as you like.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
What the unbelievers have to look forward to when they reject God's offer of forgiveness through faith in His Son.

Exhibit # 1

Genesis 19

Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven; And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

"All liars shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone." Revelation 21

Ever tell a lie?
Let's face it. You all have done worse than that in the past hour

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Springcove

In fact you will find most members here think he’s full of crap.

Your last sentence is far from accurate. Just because others don’t rail against HC doesn’t mean “most members here “ think that he’s fulla crap.

Springcove, I think toot is right on this point. Most members here don't think happyC is full of crap, only the ones who've read some of his posts.

And thankfully, that's a small percentage of members.

And for some so deeply affected it appears that the Ignore function is a bridge way too far.

I always get a chuckle when someone takes issue with what another poster says by citing the functionality of the ignore button.

I’m happy to have made you chuckle so.

You, too, can use Ignore.

Ignore is for pussies.

As is incessant whining.

LOL, like you're doing on this thread?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
From Beaver10s link above: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Anderson_(pastor)

Crappy's Hero Steven Anderson (or is it really Crappy?)

From Wikipedia
Steven Lee Anderson (born July 24, 1981) is an American preacher and conspiracy theorist. Founder of the New Independent Fundamentalist Baptist movement, he is pastor of Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, Arizona. He has received international notoriety and condemnation for advocating the death penalty for homosexuals and praying for the deaths of former U.S. president Barack Obama and media personality Caitlyn Jenner. He produced a documentary titled Marching to Zion in which he "championed a wide range of anti-Semitic stereotypes", according to Matthew H. Brittingham of Emory University.

He has been banned from many countries, including Jamaica, Canada, the Schengen Area—which is made up of 22 of the 27 European Union countries, the Republic of Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand. As of 2019, Anderson has been banned from more than thirty countries, including every English-speaking developed country other than the United States (his home country); and most English-speaking African countries. In September 2016, after he had announced his intention to travel to South Africa, Malusi Gigaba, the Minister for Home Affairs banned Anderson and his followers, citing the Constitution of South Africa and stating "I have identified Steven Anderson as an undesirable person to travel to South Africa"

Anderson established Faithful Word Baptist Church as a fundamentalist Independent Baptist church in Tempe, Arizona. Members of the church meet in an office space that is located inside a strip mall.
Anderson is part of a connected but "...diffuse group of theologically-focused, anti-Semitic Christian conspiracists who deny the Holocaust." In May 2015, he posted a YouTube video, titled The Holocaust Hoax Exposed, promoting Holocaust denial.

Anderson made national news following a confrontation with United States Border Patrol agents at an interior checkpoint on Interstate 8, about 70 miles (110 km) east of Yuma, Arizona. He refused to move his car or roll down his windows, triggering a 90-minute standoff and the calling of Arizona Department of Public Safety officers to the scene. The confrontation ended when authorities broke Anderson's car windows, tased him, and forced him out of the vehicle. Anderson said they beat him while he was lying prone on the ground.

As of 2019, Anderson has been banned from more than thirty countries, including every English-speaking developed country other than the United States (his home country); and most English-speaking African countries.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Sound like Westboro Baptist types.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here is a tweet from one of the fathers that attended Anderson's church. Anderson's sons were sexually harassing some of the young teenage girls (13 and 14 years old) in the congregation. Anderson solved the problem by ex-communicating the girls families.
Sex scandal link

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

First Sermon After Sodomites Bombed this Church

Exhibit #1
Homosexuals become very offended and violent.

Christian brothers, please take note.
First Works Baptist Church, located in a suburb of Los Angeles, serves as a good testimony, an example of appropriate behavior under the assaults of the sodomites of Southern California.
Some of you retired preachers should consider that what may not have been relevant twenty years ago, has become a sad state of affairs in many communities now. It even seems to be an issue at the campfire. To the shame of those involved, Inappropriate pictorials in the act of sodomy were even posted on our Sunday sermon post for christians by those dogs.
Read the attacks likely to follow as well as those at Sunday's Sermon from the Red Hot Preaching Conference in another church in Los Angeles. Preaching against the sins that plague our nation is highly offensive to some. Not the sins, mind you, but rather the preaching against it.

The church building was gutted by homos so that it's beyond the ability to move back. They had to find another place to move to.

Did this sermon get under the skin of such homosexuals in this forum that they can't help themselves but to attack that preacher and his church after all they went through? Then turn around and act like they've got some moral high ground.
If they showed up acting like that at that church any Sunday, No doubt a couple Baptist ushers would pick them up and throw out the trash.

Nobody would think a thing if you limp wristed nags didn't say anything. But just like the sodomites who were blinded, they just couldn't help themselves but to attack Lot and the angels. At least in that way, you resemble them to a T.

You made False accusations about death threats!

The ONLY death threats were those homosexuals who called that church prior to burning it down you trashy atheists!

It's been investigated and NO, it was NOT the pastor or members who did it!

Jesus Christ was absolutely correct.

"But now they have no cloke for their sin. He that hateth me hateth my Father also. "

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 07/22/21.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Exhibit #4

And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him, .And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly. Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof. And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door. But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door. And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.

Genesis 19

Even after being struck blind, they wearied themselves to find the door. It's sounding familiar here.
You keep doing so wickedly.
Sick reprobate trash.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Seems like he put these down on tablets and held these moral rules at the highest importance. Wouldnt it make more sense for a Christian to concentrate on obeying these first?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Seems like he put these down on tablets and held these moral rules at the highest importance. Wouldnt it make more sense for a Christian to concentrate on obeying these first?

Seems a bit modified and lacking as shown.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It could very well have been LGBTQ activists/terrorists that threw an incendiary device into the church or on the other hand as I said earlier it could have been an inside job designed to draw attention and create the impression that the church was under violent attack. Also as I stated earlier, false attacks are often staged by the victim for a variety of reasons as in the police faking being shot at and volunteer firemen starting fires. In our town many years ago a controversial and somewhat batty Catholic priest shot up his own house to claim an assassination attempt. He was caught and convicted. I wonder since this incident happened months ago if there has been any arrest. Any persons of interest.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Ol' campo is going full on crazy "christian" trying to pray his gay away.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sauer200

That's a typical accusation by homosexuals. Isn't there anything lower you can think of to call him?

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
There is no such thing as homosexuals. There are only perverts attempting to protect their favorite perversions.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
It could very well have been LGBTQ activists/terrorists that threw an incendiary device into the church or on the other hand as I said earlier it could have been an inside job designed to draw attention and create the impression that the church was under violent attack. Also as I stated earlier, false attacks are often staged by the victim for a variety of reasons as in the police faking being shot at and volunteer firemen starting fires. In our town many years ago a controversial and somewhat batty Catholic priest shot up his own house to claim an assassination attempt. He was caught and convicted. I wonder since this incident happened months ago if there has been any arrest. Any persons of interest.

I've worked in the public sector and am aware of the many crimes. The worse I've seen are those in positions of power and have used that power to rob and lie under oath, violate oaths of office. That's why I have great respect for the good guys who have to be around those types, yet retain integrity. Certain Public sector guys get angry with me when I point that out because they identify with the wrong ones. It's good to hear you admit what you too have seen.
I've also been around many good churches and in spite of the fact that we are all sinners and far from the perfect as the Savior is perfect there's a big difference from the public sector.
These people don't do church for pay.
They volunteer time and hard effort to better their integrity and that of their families.
This church reached out to help the helpless and offer the good news to the homosexuals as well as others. Read that again.
Unlike many churches, however they do Not welcome them into their congregation and place them in access with their children.
Like here at the Campfire they got plenty of verbal attacks like me and far worse once they announced the title of the service.

If you care to do a cursory look, you will discover that recorded threats were made public and led up to this crime which has been investigated. NO the pastor did NOT pull a false flag.
The homos were doing as they do HERE.
They spread disinformation.
They made unverifiable false accusations.
They disrupted the services with bullhorns shouting before the bombing.
The parents had to shield their children's eyes from the indecent images that were forced upon them as they walked to and from the services....just as Rene,' posted at our Sunday sermon.
That's the kind of people they are when they get into their mob mentality in particular.

What do you think about that?

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Sauer200

That's a typical accusation by homosexuals. Isn't there anything lower you can think of to call him?

It doesn't bother me that a "man" of his character calls me names.
I put him on ignore as a way to easily keep track of those who drag our Savior's good Name through the gutter in the vilest of ways.
What a vile little worm would call my Lord what he did!

Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (12344mag, 1OntarioJim, 257Bob, 22250rem, 2500HD, 1badf350, 46 invisible), 2,452 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,911
Posts18,518,691
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.