Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14
Diesel Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
First off I am not anti vax. I have been vaccinated for all kinds of stuff.

What the issue is with this covid vaccine for me is that we do not know much about it and especially about it's long term effects. We cannot rely on the statistics on side effects because there has not been a long term study done on the vaccine. It was rushed to implementation. The death rate directly attributed to covid is difficult to assess because most deaths are to the old and they have other health issues that may be the real cause of death. Statistics are not trust worthy because of lack of definition on what constitutes a covid death with a list of other contributing health issues.

The health officials have not explained exactly how the vaccine establishes in the body and it's effect on altering DNA, if any. How does it effect the organs, blood, lymph nodes muscles and brain? Is protection/issues passed down to offspring?

Every day the lawyers are doing ads to join lawsuits on drugs previously approved by the FDA that have shown over time to have harmful effects. This vaccine is protected from lawsuits. .Why would that be if it is proven safe? Is that because the vaccine manufacturers do not know if it is safe long term and would not of brought this vaccine to market without that protection?

What is the truth on ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine? Other countries have touted it's effectiveness. Why has our government not made a conclusive statement on it's usefulness in any stage of treatment?

Fear is not a substitute for rational thought and analysis. The scare tactics, bullying, threats and attempts to force something unproven long term make me very suspicious of this particular vaccine.

Another reason to not trust the vaccine is biden's lack of interest in finding out exactly how this virus came to be. Why would our government not push hard on the find the genesis of the virus? Is our government complicit in it's creation?

Why has social media suppressed information regarding questions on all aspects of this virus and vaccine?

Why would one trust a government and media that has repeatedly lied to it's citizenry on so many issues?

Without answers to these and many other questions, is it wise to take the jab?

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The simple fact that congress gave the pharms a pass on liability scares me enough to stay away.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The simple fact that congress gave the pharms a pass on liability scares me enough to stay away.

Damn right

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Do what your doctor recommends.

Or find a doctor that does what you recommend.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Diesel

What the issue is with this covid vaccine for me is that we do not know much about it and especially about it's long term effects. We cannot rely on the statistics on side effects because there has not been a long term study done on the vaccine. It was rushed to implementation. The death rate directly attributed to covid is difficult to assess because most deaths are to the old and they have other health issues that may be the real cause of death. Statistics are not trust worthy because of lack of definition on what constitutes a covid death with a list of other contributing health issues.

The health officials have not explained exactly how the vaccine establishes in the body and it's effect on altering DNA, if any. How does it effect the organs, blood, lymph nodes muscles and brain? Is protection/issues passed down to offspring?

Every day the lawyers are doing ads to join lawsuits on drugs previously approved by the FDA that have shown over time to have harmful effects. This vaccine is protected from lawsuits. .Why would that be if it is proven safe? Is that because the vaccine manufacturers do not know if it is safe long term and would not of brought this vaccine to market without that protection?

What is the truth on ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine? Other countries have touted it's effectiveness. Why has our government not made a conclusive statement on it's usefulness in any stage of treatment?

Fear is not a substitute for rational thought and analysis. The scare tactics, bullying, threats and attempts to force something unproven long term make me very suspicious of this particular vaccine.

Another reason to not trust the vaccine is biden's lack of interest in finding out exactly how this virus came to be. Why would our government not push hard on the find the genesis of the virus? Is our government complicit in it's creation?

Why has social media suppressed information regarding questions on all aspects of this virus and vaccine?

Why would one trust a government and media that has repeatedly lied to it's citizenry on so many issues?

Nicely put, too bad we're vilified just because we question things that just don't add up

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
IC B2

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
We can not trust anyone anymore. The truth is, there is no truth!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If the fact that it was rushed to market and the manufacturers can't be held liable wasn't enough to make a guy leery, then the incredible lengths that governments are going to to push the jab, should.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bruinruin
If the fact that it was rushed to market and the manufacturers can't be held liable wasn't enough to make a guy leery, then the incredible lengths that governments are going to to push the jab, should.

Truth.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Biden is for it, that cunt hasn't been right about anything in his life.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Facts.

BTW, I heard today that Sydney (?) Is going on lockdown. How are you Aussies feeling about this, JSTUART?

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Facts.

BTW, I heard today that Sydney (?) Is going on lockdown. How are you Aussies feeling about this, JSTUART?

Not a problem, like Melbourne Sydney is not really part of Australia, and when we figure out how to affix an outboard to both we shall gift them to New Zealand.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Facts.

Not a problem, like Melbourne Sydney is not really part of Australia, and when we figure out how to affix an outboard to both we shall gift them to New Zealand.

Sounds like the down under versions of California and New England.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Colorado1135

Nicely put, too bad we're vilified just because we question things that just don't add up

All the hippie types that used to say "Question authority" are now the ones commanding "Must accept vaccine".

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Truth

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I dont care who is vaccinated or who is not, Why do people feel the need to broadcast if they do or dont?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Get in the car. We are moving your family east. It is mandated by the government.

Men and the boys in this one, women and girls line up over there.

When you get there, everyone will have a warm shower...

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

Answers to some of these questions have been published and available for over a year.

1 Every virus invades the cells of your body with its own RNA and causes the cells to replicate the virus. This is how a virus reproduces. It makes the host replicate copies, which often kills the host cell.

This is also how the RNA type vaccines work. The shot introduces a measured amount of RNA which invades cells and causes those cells to reproduce the "S spike protein". The cells do not produce a live, or viable virus. They only produce the "S spike protein" portion of the virus in quantities far less than would be introduced by an actual Covid infection.

The "S spike protein" is injurious to some cells in the body. The body's immune system learns to recognize this injurious protein and then attacks any virus with that protein as part of its structure.

Now, since humans are a biological entity, and we did not come off of an assembly line with identical parts and systems, this process is more effective in some individuals, and more hazardous to some individuals than others.

The most reliable information reports that these vaccines are 95% to 96% efficacious in preventing C-19 infections with the other 5% suffering much less severe symptoms than their nonvaccinated counterparts.

Some are sensitive enough to the "S spike protein or their immune systems so ineffective that they do become sick from the vaccine injection and even possibly die. Death occurs in about 2/1000 of a percent of those vaccinated.

But consider if a person is this sensitive to the amall amount of "S spike protein" delivered by the mechanism of the shot, what would a full blown viral infection likely do?

2 how does the vaccine affect organs and tissues?
We have people running around with the vax for well over six months? But honestly there is no valid proof of long term safety.

3 Is protection passed down to offspring?
Absolutely not. No more so than becoming immune to any other virus via infection or inoculation.

Your chromosomal DNA is not altered by the vaccine. Just as your inheritable DNA is not altered by infection with any virus.

This is especially true of females, as the eggs are formed and stored in the ovaries before the girl is even born.

Unless those chromosomes are damaged after formation (such as by Chemo, or radiation) all of the female's contributions to heredity are determined before she is born.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
If the vaccination works, why do the vaccinated care so much about those who aren’t?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Damn right

Yep, that should be more than enough reason all by itself.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by jackmountain
If the vaccination works, why do the vaccinated care so much about those who aren’t?

I'm trying to wrap my head around this too...

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

359 members (16penny, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 43 invisible), 2,517 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,015
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.