Hop To
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
SPole,

You know exactly what I'm talking about because I pointed it out time and again in threads you've read.
There's a list of those I could not care less what they think of me. Miki talks like I owe him the time of day. He thinks I'm going to hand him a resume as if I'm applying to a job. I would never so much as sell someone something that has a mouth like him.

Something you don't get is that Christ is my Lord as He is to the other believers here. They are my brothers. We, YES WE do not think highly of any of you dragging His good name through the mud.

All you guys are good for here is hijacking and misdirecting the topic. Since you don't like it, get lost.

Hey crappy hamper, no one here has denigrated your god but many think you are as phony as kamala's laugh. You owe me nothing but you have chosen to use this site as a platform to proselytize for your demented pastor so the membership deserves to know the bona fides for all the achievements that you have claimed.

Be a man and step up.

Or you can continue in your self appointed messiah role and hope for martyrdom on the alter of the internet.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
GB1

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
What, no defence of Lot's actions?

Tell us how we SHOULD give up our daughters to the sodomites and rapists, as long as we keep the little boys safe.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Crappy Hamper's worried about the children in the LA church while Steven Anderson's sons are harassing the 13 and 14 year old girls in his flock in Tempe.
Yeah, it's just the pfags he needs to watch out for.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Idaho,

I'll answer that for others who might have the same question.
To understand the first thing to do is to read the Bible.
The more the better. It's like one of those close up magnified pictures of an insect or basketball. You can't see what it is or it's environment. You have to step back to get the big picture.
It's hard but I'll try to be brief.

*Lot was Abraham's nephew.
*Lot became wealthy and blessed in association with his uncle.
*The shepherds/hired hands of both ranches that were shared on the land got in conflicts as their flocks/herds multiplied.
*Lot and Abe had a meeting to work it out as family.
*Abraham gave his nephew first choice as to where he wanted to live and strike out on his own. There was plenty of space.
He could have stayed or gone elsewhere, but the city life appealed to him.
*He decided to go settle in one of the cities of the well watered flood plains of Mamre.
*Sodom was a major city he went to.
*Even though he went there, he was a saved man...a believer in the True God Almighty and that Messiah who would someday come to the world. This gave him some protection, especially the hereafter would be heaven. However, he was not perfect and made a very unwise move.
*His righteous soul was vexed daily by the wicked sodomites even though he did not participate in their lifestyle.
*Abraham even saved his family's lives in a famous description of heroism and one of the greatest wars in recorded history.
*Abraham despised the king of that city nation, but they were spared slaughter.
*Eventually God was fed up with Sodom and the other heathen cities.
* As a favor to his man of faith, Abraham, Jesus and two Angles visited him to tell him what He was about to do.
*Abraham asked a favor to spare his nephew's family and any "righteous" believers.
*In mercy He agreed.
* To understand the Chapter, you must understand that the Bible records everything accurately. No bench rest rifle shoots groups more accurately than the Word of God.
That in mind, it records the feeds, good and bad for reasons sometimes a mystery. The key to unlocking the mystery of Genesis 19 is that there are no good guys......other than the angels that went ahead sent by Jesus. Lot was a backslidden, out of fellowship with God, believer.

Cliff hanger......
I have to go for now, but will wrap up the answer to this mystery when I return.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 07/22/21.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Tell us how we SHOULD give up our daughters to the sodomites and rapists, as long as we keep the little boys safe.

Give up nothing to the devil inspired people. Lot wasn't ever known to take the high road, that's why he "pitched his tent toward Sodom". He chose the green plains of that area out of greed and in doing so put his family smack dab in the middle of an awful place. He likely got accustomed to all the bad so much that it was hard to tell the difference. So we never give up our children to anyone. Jesus said himself if anyone harms these little ones it would be better for them to have a mill stone tied around their neck and drowned. There's our example, not Lot. Lot is an example of how NOT to live our lives.

Shooter I know you didn't ask me this question but I felt compelled to speak up. My wife and I have grandkids at the age where they need defending and this is something for me that is always top priority.

Last edited by Jim1611; 07/22/21.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What, no defence of Lot's actions?Tell us how we SHOULD give up our daughters to the sodomites and rapists, as long as we keep the little boys safe.
Idaho Shooter: I've wondered about that passage also. Something must have been lost/added in the translation. When something doesn't make sense you usually don't have the full story. It is obvious though that Sodom was not always the place it degenerated into and it is also obvious that Lot was an official (maybe the mayor) as would be one who was ''sitting in the gate''.
There is another instance where I believe the translation suffers. That is where Rahab is called a prostitute. I believe most likely she was an innkeeper.
There are others that seem mistranslated or added in but all in all the bible, especially the old testament is a pretty good combination history and guide book.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Hey slappy, how about clearing up the mystery of who or what you are. Evading is making you appear more of a fraud and a charlatan.

How about a magnified pic of your background so we can tell if you are an insect, which would be a step up from poser.

Come on, we know you can do it, the lord won't mind if you tell the truth.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
So lot offered his Virgin daughters up to the raped to save the two angels who If they were angels should have had powers to protect them selves? Why isn’t he as bad as the sodomites? Offer up your daughter? Offer to sacrifice your children etc…. Old Testament is fugged up stuff….

Last edited by jackmountain; 07/22/21.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Well they were just girls. You know, chattel to be traded off to the highest bidder. What better price might he be offered in trade for two virgin daughters than his life and the lives of two rich business associates or priests or whatever they might have been in the myth.

What we do know as historic FACT. Around 3700 years ago a meteor exploded in the sky along the North side of the Dead Sea, similar to the Tanguska Event.

And today, archeologists are excavating what they are sure is Sodom from a pit in Jordan.
Samples from the site show that an extremely hot, explosive event leveled an area of almost 200 square miles including the Middle Ghor - a circular plain to the north of the Dead Sea.

https://www.earthdate.org/node/153

Download PDF (zip file)
2013 Chelyabinsk meteor eventThis image of a vapor trail was captured about 125 miles (200 kilometers) from the February 2013 Chelyabinsk meteor event, about one minute after the house-sized asteroid entered Earth’s atmosphere. Credit: By NASA, Alex Alishevskikh

Each year, millions of pebble-sized meteors strike Earth’s atmosphere and burn up harmlessly.

But once a century, a house-sized meteor makes contact—and explodes in the air with devastating results.

In 2013, one such airburst occurred in Russia.

The Chelyabinsk meteor broke apart miles above the surface, with 30 times the force of the Hiroshima atomic bomb.

It blew out a million windows over 200 square miles and injured 1,600 people.

In 1908, near the remote Russia-Mongolia border, a larger airburst occurred.

Scientists who arrived on the scene found it had flattened 80 million trees over 800 square miles.

Events like this happen every millennium, and in 1700 BC, there was an even bigger one.

North of the Dead Sea, in what is now Jordan, 50,000 people were vaporized in an instant.

A flash of extreme heat, over 7200 degrees Fahrenheit, disintegrated houses, melted sand and stone, and turned pottery to glass.

A tidal wave of boiling saltwater swept inland, poisoning the soil. The area, which had been continuously inhabited for 2,500 years before that, lay desolate for 600 years after.

Since the Chelyabinsk meteor in 2013, NASA initiated a program to identify and track objects within 5 million miles of Earth that could enter our atmosphere and cause an airburst.

Background: Airbursts

Synopsis: Tons of pebble-sized and smaller meteors disintegrate in Earth’s atmosphere every day, while much-rarer huge asteroid impacts that may liquefy Earth’s surface and change the trajectory of life strike every few million years. But what happens when mid-sized objects smash into the planet? In 2013 and 1908, we witnessed dramatic airbursts over southern Russia, and researchers have found evidence of a similar event that wiped out thriving Middle Eastern communities 3,700 years ago.

When huge asteroids slam into Earth, they create huge impact craters and may cause global extinctions, as we have described in previous EarthDate episodes about the dinosaur-killing Chicxulub impact crater near Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula.
On the other end of the spectrum, we rarely notice the sand-grain- to boulder-sized space objects that pummel Earth every day, burning up in the atmosphere.
But what happens to space objects that are in between these two end members? Here are some important definitions of these objects:
Comets are large icy objects in space.
Asteroids are large rocky or metallic objects in space.
Meteoroids are small objects in space that may be icy, rocky or metallic, but that range from sand-sized to boulder-sized—up to 3 ft (1 m) wide.
Meteors are space objects that have contacted Earth’s atmosphere and are beginning to incinerate, creating a visible vapor trail. Sometimes these are referred to as shooting stars, but if they are exceptionally bright they are called bolides or fireballs.
Airbursts are violent explosions that occur when mid-sized meteors streak through the atmosphere, disaggregating as they begin to burn up.
If a space object makes it through the atmosphere and hits Earth, it probably started as an asteroid, but once it hits the surface it is called a meteorite.

On February 15, 2013, a dramatic airburst occurred just north of Russia’s border with Kazakhstan near the town of Chelyabinsk, providing an unprecedented view of what happens when mid-sized asteroids streak through our atmosphere.
Many buildings and Russian cars are equipped with video cameras that captured the event from a variety of perspectives, enabling scientists to reconstruct the meteor’s violent entry into Earth’s atmosphere.
Here is their interpretation: A stony asteroid about the size of a house or small building (55-65 ft or 17-20 m diameter), weighing about 10,000 tons, entered the atmosphere at a velocity of 40,000 mph (64,400 km/h) and broke apart 12-15 mi (19-24 km) above ground, generating a shock wave that was the equivalent of a 470-kiloton TNT explosion—30-40 times stronger than the Hiroshima bomb.
It triggered seismometers as far away as Antarctica, and dust stayed in the atmosphere for months.
The airburst blew out more than a million windows over a 200-mi² (500-km²) area and injured 1,600 people. Miraculously, no one died.
Fallen trees at Tunguska, 1927. Credit: By CYD [Public domain]Fallen trees at Tunguska, 1927. Credit: By CYD [Public domain]
Within three days, meteorites were found, one as large as a desk. These objects are still under study, providing clues about the origins of our solar system.
Scientists estimate that objects of this size probably impact Earth every 10 to 100 years.
On June 30, 1908, an airburst event is believed to have occurred farther east near the town of Tunguska, north of Russia’s border with Mongolia.
Although it took scientific parties until 1920 to make the trek to the extremely remote area in the Irkutsk region to investigate, the evidence of the airburst was obvious: It blew down more than 80 million trees in a radial pattern over 830 mi² (2,150 km²).
It is thought to have killed at least three people, but no impact crater or meteorite has yet been located.
Researchers think that this airburst occurred 6-9 mi (10-15 km) above Earth’s surface as a 160- to 260-ft- (50- to 80-m)-wide stony body exploded with a shock wave that would have registered 5.0 on the Richter earthquake magnitude scale.
It was a 10- to 30-megaton explosion, 500 to 2,000 times stronger than the Hiroshima bomb, and possibly the equivalent of an airborne Mount St. Helens explosion.
Scientists estimate that these types of events occur on average once every millennium.
In 2018, scientists found evidence of a similar event that occurred 3,700 years ago—around 1700 BC—in the land of Middle Ghor in the Middle East, north of the Dead Sea.
The region is now in Jordan, and 13 years of archaeological finds in five large sites demonstrate that it was continuously inhabited for more than 2,500 years until a sudden calamity brought an end to civilization in the area.
About 120 prosperous settlements occupied by 40,000-65,000 people in an area more than 200 mi² (500 km²) in diameter suddenly were abandoned, marked by evidence of extreme heat and wind.
Radiocarbon dating indicates that 3,700 years ago, the adobe-type mud-brick walls of all aboveground structures disappeared suddenly, leaving only the stone foundations.
At the center of the presumed airburst was the town of Tall el-Hammam, where 3,700-year-old pottery was found to be quite unusual.
The exposed surfaces had turned to glass, or vitrified.
Zircon crystals within the pottery had been turned into a gas—requiring a temperature above 7230oF (4000oC).
However, parts of the same vessels that were buried in the ground were unaffected, indicating the incredibly intense heat was incredibly brief, possibly lasting for just 1 second.
High winds distributed tiny spherical grains of melted rock, some of which stuck to the ancient vitrified pottery surfaces as they cooled.
The shock wave from the event covered the eastern part of the fertile farming region with boiling tidal waves of salt- and sulfur-rich brines that were swept ashore from the Dead Sea.
It took 600 years for the soil to recover enough for civilization to reestablish farming in the area of the poisoned land.
No impact craters or meteorites have been found in the area.
The searing heat may reflect an explosion that occurred much closer to the ground than the more recent Russian airbursts.
On the day the Chelyabinsk airburst occurred in 2013, a UN committee on Near Earth Objects (NEOs) was meeting in Vienna, Austria, to finalize a recommendation about how to defend Earth from these frightening events. NASA Planetary Defense Officer Lindley Johnson called the Russian airburst a “cosmic wakeup call.”

And from that natural disaster sprang forth yet another Myth of Genesis.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Give up nothing to the devil inspired people. Lot wasn't ever known to take the high road, that's why he "pitched his tent toward Sodom". He chose the green plains of that area out of greed and in doing so put his family smack dab in the middle of an awful place. He likely got accustomed to all the bad so much that it was hard to tell the difference. So we never give up our children to anyone. Jesus said himself if anyone harms these little ones it would be better for them to have a mill stone tied around their neck and drowned. There's our example, not Lot. Lot is an example of how NOT to live our lives.

Shooter I know you didn't ask me this question but I felt compelled to speak up. My wife and I have grandkids at the age where they need defending and this is something for me that is always top priority.

Good summary Jim.
One reason of many that we know the KJB is God's Word is that nobody would write this material as an auto biography of their life.
The Lord reveals the good, bad and the ugliest things about mankind. This scene in history is so foreign to how a script, story, myth or allegory would be written is apparent by the outrage. There would have been a hero and even a tragedy would not have been written in this manner. This has no hero, only judgement.
God's judgement which gives a literal picture of the second death.

As we know, this was repeated as a warning throughout the Bible all the way till now.

Thank God for the grace He offers.
This just came to mind.
"
"What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
"

Romans 4:1-8

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 07/22/21.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
So lot offered his Virgin daughters up to be raped to save the two angels who If they were angels should have had powers to protect themselves? Why isn’t he as bad as the sodomites? Offer up your daughter? Offer to sacrifice your children etc…. Old Testament is fugged up stuff….
Several elements in this part of the story, including the offer of two women as objects of rape in the place of the male objects, are very similar to elements of the story of a Levite and his concubine in Judges 19.

This is one of the most messed up stories from the Old Testament.

The concubine of a Levite left her husband. After her husband finds her, the house they are staying in is threatened by a group of Benjaminite men who want to have sex with the Levite. Their host offers his own daughter and the concubine in the Levite’s place, which is rejected by the Benjaminites; the concubine is then thrown outside to them and they rape her to death.

The Levite then cuts the body of his concubine into twelve pieces and sends them throughout the land of Israel. As a result, the Israelites collectively listen to the Levite’s story and attack the Benjaminites, slaughtering men, women, and children. Eleven tribes of Israel had all but wiped out the tribe of Benjamin, except for 600 men.

Then they decided that they needed to find wives for those 600 men since all the other people in the tribe of Benjamin were dead. But they had taken an oath not to give their own daughters in marriage to a Benjaminite, so they found the one city in Israel that had not joined in the slaughter. Then they slaughtered all of the men, women, and children of that city except for 400 virgins. They brought back those 400 virgins and gave them to the remaining men of the tribe of Benjamin.

Then they encouraged the remaining 200 men to simply kidnap 200 virgins who were dancing at a tabernacle festival, a female only event; these were young women from all over the country and from every tribe of Israel. And they did.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
In Corinthians Paul reminds those Christian believers that some of them “HAD BEEN” homosexual.

That certainly doesn’t go along with the religious zealots message. Neither does this message stand up to the test or the Beattitude blessed are the merciful.

Fundamentalistic Christianity is NOT Christianity. It is about as Christian as Pharisee-ism was consistent with proper Temple worship. The parallels go on and on.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Have any of you fine folks interrupted a door to door salesman just as he thinks he has finalized a lucrative sale of an inferior product at an exorbitant price to your aged parents or grandparents.

My oh my, the salesman becomes first extremely defensive and then morphs into rage.

Why does reading HC threads remind me of that salesman?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Have any of you fine folks interrupted a door to door salesman just as he thinks he has finalized a lucrative sale of an inferior product at an exorbitant price to your aged parents or grandparents.

My oh my, the salesman becomes first extremely defensive and then morphs into rage.

I'm reminded of
Luke 18:11 ''God, I thank you I am not like other people---- robbers, evil doers, adulterers----or even like this tax collector

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings

I'm reminded of
Luke 18:11 ''God, I thank you I am not like other people---- robbers, evil doers, adulterers----or even like this tax collector

Yup, I've seen that carried out by the crowd defending queers gutting out a good church.
They stand for the arsonists and sodomites at the door.
I think a few here would be putting down those angels as being judgemental. Someone here thinks that there's nothing more than a mythology here of a judgemental God.
The other thinks that God couldn't preserve the manuscripts.
Was the part of the New Testament that gives us the reminder of judgement on Sodom as an example, was that pharaseeism?

Perhaps the former pharisee Paul the Apostle, was this a false gospel of the Pharisees?

[

This has no hero, only judgement.
God's judgement which gives a literal picture of the second death.

As we know, this was repeated as a warning throughout the Bible all the way till now.

Thank God for the grace He offers.
This just came to mind.
"
"What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
"

Romans 4:1-8

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Based on the bit of this thread that I’ve read, you may want to consider that the objection that most have expressed is less about the message and much more about the messenger.

You come across like Saul more so than Paul.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IZH27
Based on the bit of this thread that I’ve read, you may want to consider that the objection that most have expressed is less about the message and much more about the messenger.

You come across like Saul more so than Paul.

Spot on, though the narcissistic, pompous, dunce won't heed your advice.
He simply misdirects everyone's criticism of him personally, and his discredited Pastor Steven Anderson as an attack on all Christians, all Pastors, the Bible, etc.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Someone here thinks that there's nothing more than a mythology here of a judgemental God.
The other thinks that God couldn't preserve the manuscripts.

It would be accurate to state that some among us know (as certain sure as you KNOW God to exist) some of us KNOW that religions evolved as a means for primitive peoples to explain the natural world around them.

And we know that certain members of the tribes took advantage of those early superstitions and used them to control the people of the tribe. They used those superstitions to extort monies, food, and virgin girls from the tribe.

Those certain members became a Priesthood, those extortions evolved into tithes, and offering plates. The virgin girls became Nuns.

God was invented by Man, not the other way round. The Bible was written by the Jewish and then the Catholic Priesthood to keep the peasants under control and the Priests fat, happy, and well laid. Then it was edited by emperors for political expediency.

The difference between myself and HC are many.

For 1, I can not profit if another chooses to believe as I. I am not passing any offering plates.

For 2, I am not trying to be recognized as anyone's leader.

For 3, There are 10s of thousands of extant and extinct religions over the history of this world, And I recognize any one of them has as much chance of being correct as I.

Recognize that society's definition of God continues to evolve to suit the needs of that society. Thus the evolution of God from OT to NT. The vengeful God of fear and retribution had no place among a world controlled by centralized governments with their sword wielding minions.

Conservative Christian preachers can continue to scream from the pulpit, crying for the God of the early 18'th Century. Society continues to move on and your audience is becoming extinct.

God will continue to evolve to serve the needs of 21'st and 22'nd Century Ministries.

Last edited by Idaho_Shooter; 07/23/21.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
More Americans than ever are giving up on, or backing away from, religion. They disconnect from religion, they disconnect from God, because they just don’t feel like they need it. And it’s not because they've found atheism so appealing, it’s because they’ve found religion so unappealing. It’s not because they’ve investigated the teachings around atheism as much as they’ve just disconnected from something they don’t feel like they need anymore, that doesn’t even seem real to them anymore. Religion just doesn’t hold the attraction that it used to hold.

Growing up many were told that religion has the answers and God has the answers and church has the answers. Nowadays more and more Americans are saying the opposite is true: not only does religion not offer us any answers, but religion is actually part of, or even ‘the’ problem.

As one looks around the world today, and based upon many of the observations that many of the posters here have opined on about religion, it’s understandable why one would come to that conclusion.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by antlers
More Americans than ever are giving up on, or backing away from, religion. They disconnect from religion, they disconnect from God, because they just don’t feel like they need it. And it’s not because they've found atheism so appealing, it’s because they’ve found religion so unappealing. It’s not because they’ve investigated the teachings around atheism as much as they’ve just disconnected from something they don’t feel like they need anymore, that doesn’t even seem real to them anymore. Religion just doesn’t hold the attraction that it used to hold.

Growing up many were told that religion has the answers and God has the answers and church has the answers. Nowadays more and more Americans are saying the opposite is true: not only does religion not offer us any answers, but religion is actually part of, or even ‘the’ problem.

As one looks around the world today, and based upon many of the observations that many of the posters here have opined on about religion, it’s understandable why one would come to that conclusion.

The world: An evolving world as it’s always been And ever will be.

Him: The same yesterday, today and forever.

Make your choice as to which one you’ll follow.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (12344mag, 219DW, 204guy, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 54 invisible), 2,420 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,865
Posts18,517,909
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.