Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

The answer is we have over 600,000 deaths no matter how you count it. We are trying to stop more from dying this very deadly virus.

Problem is a huge number of people in the USA are listening to people with no medical background, and those people are lying to you.

we can not make you believe but many of you will suffer the consequences. We are also trying to protect the people around those non believers.

How do you know who anyone is listening to. It’s also rather arrogant to assume many of us aren’t intelligent enough to examine the raw statistics in our particular areas and figure everything out for ourselves.

‘Many of you will suffer the consequences’………yeah, I’m extremely concerned about a 1% chance. Wait, that 1% is a raw statistic not controlled for, in my area, those over 60 connected to a care facility (the vast majority of deaths in NH).

Yeah, that’s a risk I’m willing to take.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

we can not make you believe but many of you will suffer the consequences. We are also trying to protect the people around those non believers.

Who is "we" bitch? What are your qualifications? GFY

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by cfran
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert
Because the state you live in complete dictates who you are? I get your comment but it’s far from reality. Fact is most of the morons are in the blue counties and live in and around the big city, most of the rest of the state is pretty normal.

I hear you, but it's just not true. How can a state with 40% black go red but your state that only has token kneegros go blue?

Even the best of your counties are a 60/40 split. The point being that more vote liberal than not, period. Sorry, but it's a fact and you can't prove me wrong.

Show me how many of your counties are 90% red in the last 40 years of voting.

That’s not the point I was trying to make but I guess you were wanting to go down another rabbit hole. Whatever.

Making points with facts has never been one of your stronger qualities.
Never.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
W
WAM Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W

The answer is we have over 600,000 deaths no matter how you count it. We are trying to stop more from dying this very deadly virus.

Problem is a huge number of people in the USA are listening to people with no medical background, and those people are lying to you.

With all due respect, just who is the “WE” you are referring to? What is your contribution and who appointed you to your position?
Sarcastically, you sound just like my liberal sister who thinks she knows everything relevant because she listens to Rachael Madcow and Brett Baier and reads ‘The Atlantic’.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
I have friends a husband and wife, both with health problems and both fully vaccinated. Both are just getting over Covid-19 and both risk long term effects from the vaccine. Both listened to the kool-aid that claims these new vaccines without FDA approval are safe

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
You forget that the vaccine was a great accomplishment by President Trump who forced the bureaucracy to redo the procedure to develop and approve these vaccines in record time. Instead of taking the normal 7 years to grant approval, it took them 9 months! The progressive fascists could let Trump get credit for this accomplishment so they attacked the vaccine saying it wasn’t safe.

Furthermore, just about every news media and Democrat lied while Trump was in office. Starting with lying about Russian collusion. Then impeaching him for investigating Biden’s corruption. It’s no wonder tha the people don’t trust the progressive fascists and their propagandists, the news media. People with functional brains know this and rightly suspect everything they say, ie lie about.

[Linked Image from ]
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
[quote=GunTruck50]

we can not make you believe but many of you will suffer the consequences. We are also trying to protect the people around those non believers. [/quote

Thanks for the laugh. So Joe X dies last month and is labeled a Covid death, which he did have. But the fact is he had stage 4 cancer and 2 weeks to live. That’s how it goes, and the 600k is probably massively overstated from reality. But you keep watching CNN. It’s a 99.8% survivable virus.

Last edited by cfran; 07/25/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So when do we fit it?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert
Because the state you live in complete dictates who you are? I get your comment but it’s far from reality. Fact is most of the morons are in the blue counties and live in and around the big city, most of the rest of the state is pretty normal.

I hear you, but it's just not true. How can a state with 40% black go red but your state that only has token kneegros go blue?

Even the best of your counties are a 60/40 split. The point being that more vote liberal than not, period. Sorry, but it's a fact and you can't prove me wrong.

Show me how many of your counties are 90% red in the last 40 years of voting.

That’s not the point I was trying to make but I guess you were wanting to go down another rabbit hole. Whatever.

Making points with facts has never been one of your stronger qualities.
Never.

So says the man that never says anything, funny stuff right there ‘lil tooter. Keep em coming you’re a hoot, or I mean Toot. 😉

IC B3

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
The Covid 19 vaccine is the first vaccine is the absolute first vaccine I've every heard of anyone questioning.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by wabigoon
The Covid 19 vaccine is the first vaccine is the absolute first vaccine I've every heard of anyone questioning.

First one not yet approved by the EPA.

People should’ve questioned a lot of things the government and media has told them.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jackmountain

People should’ve questioned a lot of things the government and media has told them.

The EPA is known for being slow on these types of approvals.
Grins

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I read the local papers and I know who is dying around me. It's pretty much the same demographic that's been passing on forever.

Locally, even in the nursing homes that have been inundated with C19 cases, the death rate remains about the same as ever. People have always been dying there and the raw numbers really haven't changed.

I had C19 last November and I don't really want it again. I thought that once having had it, I'd be automatically immune. Knowing a few research type players in that game, I've made some inquiries. Those involved mostly agree that I might be wrong. They have all been, or plan to be vaccinated. Even those who've had the virus.

Get the vax, or don't. It's really nobody's business except for you, your family, and maybe your medical provider.
I really don't understand all the hysteria here about it.
I do understand that some get a kick out of stirring the pot.

"Chances Will Be Taken"

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Same here, 75-90yo’s. A few 35-55’s from cancer or similar, Couple kids from car wrecks and drug overdoses.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jackmountain

FDA??

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by deflave
DocRocket and hatari say it’s A-OK.

LOL

No, I say YOU are A-OK.

LOL

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by deflave
DocRocket and hatari say it’s A-OK.

LOL

2 Medical doctors’ opinions versus a mr. mom alcoholic’s opinion.

Hmmm.
Let’s consider those possibilities of who is most likely to be correct.

Don't be so hard on the guy. He's doing the best he can.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by 700LH
Lessons from the fire.

It's impossible to have a rational discussion with irrational minds

Yeah, but there's still plenty of rational minds in evidence on this forum. In my view, being straight with those folks is my reason for continuing to be involved here. But the fabric of my faith is fraying, I must admit...

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Conrad, fwiw, I agree pretty much with everything you wrote in the OP. Thanks for posting.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

154 members (41rem, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 23 invisible), 2,043 guests, and 1,014 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,706
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.