24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 20 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 19 20
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 107,264
D
Campfire Sage
Offline
Campfire Sage
D
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 107,264
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375
Anyone who takes the shot is a special kind of stupid.IMHO.


Yea,that is why the majority of new cases being seen now are 20-35 years old that won't get vaccinated and people with the attitude as your post. Now that is a special kind of stupid.


Here’s a newsflash, dip schit:

They will all be perfectly fine and have a stronger immunity than you and your vagina.


Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless, tasteless and clueless as usual.
BP-B2

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 107,264
D
Campfire Sage
Offline
Campfire Sage
D
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 107,264
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Just talked to my sons wife a RN in a big city she says her hospital is filling up with unvaccinated patients. They do see a few

that were vaccinated but all were sent home. Just saying.


Which city is that?


Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless, tasteless and clueless as usual.
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,795
C
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,795
Bingo

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 107,264
D
Campfire Sage
Offline
Campfire Sage
D
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 107,264
Originally Posted by GunTruck50


6,207 have died after being vaccinated, but may have been to other causes. They did not check. That is the latest number, which is very low. .0018%


LOL


Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless, tasteless and clueless as usual.
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 107,264
D
Campfire Sage
Offline
Campfire Sage
D
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 107,264
Originally Posted by cfran
Bingo


Apparently these COVTARDS never seen “War of the Worlds.”

LOL

Fugking idiots.


Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless, tasteless and clueless as usual.
IC-A B3

Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 8,656
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 8,656
Originally Posted by GunTruck50
I did a tours in combat in 2 war in 2 different parts of the world. How many did you do? How many years of service do you have?
And what does that have to do with the price of eggs in China?


Proverbs 9:10 "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom"
Black Rifles Matter
Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of the scoundrel
Jesus: "Take heed that ye be not deceived, for many shall come in my name"
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 107,264
D
Campfire Sage
Offline
Campfire Sage
D
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 107,264
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by GunTruck50
I did a tours in combat in 2 war in 2 different parts of the world. How many did you do? How many years of service do you have?
And what does that have to do with the price of eggs in China?


The internet version of “up armor.”

LOL


Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless, tasteless and clueless as usual.
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 29,167
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 29,167
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by GunTruck50
I did a tours in combat in 2 war in 2 different parts of the world. How many did you do? How many years of service do you have?
And what does that have to do with the price of eggs in China?


The internet version of “up armor.”

LOL


Thank you Gun Truck50 for your service but the hell with that vaccine



I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,778
G
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,778


I,m just pointing out the evidence I have. I think you should talk with your Doctor and make your own decision.

I have plenty of family member who won,t take the shot. All are less than 42 and tell me they never been sick in there life.

Well i,m 74 and weight more than I should. Plus I look at all the scientific evidence and it tells me I,m better off taking the shot.

Plus I had 70 or 80 shots in my life plus experimental Anthrax series of shot before deploying to Iraq in 2003-2004. I also served in Vietnam

in 1966-1967. Sometimes I got 9 shots at once, I have never had a problem with any of them. So to me shots are small potatoes. not worth a second thought

just get it and go on with your life.

Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,406
F
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,406
The evidence that counts is, that less people died in 2020, then in the previous 5 years.

The death rate percentage was lower.

So bolo-19 had no effect.

IC-B B4

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 37,685
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 37,685
Originally Posted by Fubarski
The evidence that counts is, that less people died in 2020, then in the previous 5 years.

The death rate percentage was lower.

So bolo-19 had no effect.


Yes it did. The suicide, alcoholism, property crime, and domestic violence rates were all increased.

Not because of the disease, because of the "cure."



A wise man is frequently humbled.

Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,778
G
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,778

I disagree over 600,000 died from COVID-19. A second go round is starting now, with unvaccinated people. COVID-19 killed whole families of people

more older than younger last time. This time it is going after under 50 years old and unvaccinated. Why do you think hospitals are filling up all over the country.

those 40 years olds are not dying from Cancer. The virus is killing them. Yes however it would have been 600,000 lower if the virus had not killed them.

Last edited by GunTruck50; 07/25/21.
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 107,264
D
Campfire Sage
Offline
Campfire Sage
D
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 107,264
Originally Posted by GunTruck50


I,m just pointing out the evidence I have. I think you should talk with your Doctor and make your own decision.

I have plenty of family member who won,t take the shot. All are less than 42 and tell me they never been sick in there life.

Well i,m 74 and weight more than I should. Plus I look at all the scientific evidence and it tells me I,m better off taking the shot.

Plus I had 70 or 80 shots in my life plus experimental Anthrax series of shot before deploying to Iraq in 2003-2004. I also served in Vietnam

in 1966-1967. Sometimes I got 9 shots at once, I have never had a problem with any of them. So to me shots are small potatoes. not worth a second thought

just get it and go on with your life.


Being sick is “small potatoes” you fugking idiot.

You got your shot. Great.

Now Fugk off.


Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless, tasteless and clueless as usual.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 37,685
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 37,685
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by deflave

I’d love to know how nut jobs think, but I was born as normal as normal can be.



OK, but then what happened.


Then I became exceptionally handsome and intelligent.

Obviously.



I gotta throw the BS flag on this.


That only proves you’re blind and dumb.


I'm just going by what your wife told me, don't shoot the messenger.



A wise man is frequently humbled.

Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 8,656
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 8,656
Originally Posted by GunTruck50
just get it and go on with your life.
No thanks. I'm going ahead with my life, but without the shot of whatever it is. But I don't do flu, shingles, pneumonia vaccines either. Doctors do a lot of good but they also kill lots of people.


Proverbs 9:10 "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom"
Black Rifles Matter
Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of the scoundrel
Jesus: "Take heed that ye be not deceived, for many shall come in my name"
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,406
F
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 10,406
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

I disagree over 600,000 died from COVID-19. A second go round is starting now, with unvaccinated people. COVID-19 killed whole families of people

more older than younger last time. This time it is going after under 50 years old and unvaccinated. Why do you think hospitals are filling up all over the country.

those 40 years olds are not dying from Cancer. The virus is killing them. Yes however it would have been 600,000 lower if the virus had not killed them.


All you do is throw out bullshit liberal talking points.

If 600,000 people died, who otherwise wouldn't have died, there would be a statistical record.

But the statistical record shows that less people died in 2020 than would be expected, based upon the trend of earlier years.

But less people died.

So it's obvious that bolo-19 wasn't killing anyone, statistically speaking.

You will run into morons like idaho_poofter, who'll claim that if somebody died 15 minutes earlier than they would have due to bolo, it's a tragedy.

But only another moron would accept that kind of stupidity.

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 107,264
D
Campfire Sage
Offline
Campfire Sage
D
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 107,264
Originally Posted by smokepole


I'm just going by what your wife told me, don't shoot the messenger.


She did mention there’s an 80 year old man hanging out at the nail salon.

LOL


Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless, tasteless and clueless as usual.
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 19,475
J
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 19,475
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by GunTruck50


6,207 have died after being vaccinated, but may have been to other causes. They did not check. That is the latest number, which is very low. .0018%


LOL



Almost as low as the total number of dead as a percentage of the population. That’s including all the faked ones too.



Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 29,167
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 29,167
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

I disagree over 600,000 died from COVID-19. A second go round is starting now, with unvaccinated people. COVID-19 killed whole families of people

more older than younger last time. This time it is going after under 50 years old and unvaccinated. Why do you think hospitals are filling up all over the country.

those 40 years olds are not dying from Cancer. The virus is killing them. Yes however it would have been 600,000 lower if the virus had not killed them.



BS hospitals aren't overflow, jeez Louise



I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Joined: Aug 2020
Posts: 133
_
Campfire Member
Offline
Campfire Member
_
Joined: Aug 2020
Posts: 133
Until long term data becomes available for my personal scrutiny my family will not be taking a shot of anything. Not gonna call names or try to berate anyone’s choice. So far my immune system that was give to me at birth is batting 1000%. On top of that little fact with a 99+% survival rate, those odds are way better than they give in vegas. Pro tip: calm your tits. Either way its gonna be ok. The only unaccounted variable is side effects from that crap in that shot.

Page 9 of 20 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
CTV-TRX
Who's Online Now
145 members (30Gibbs, 375sunrise, 1dogdown, 260Remguy, 1_deuce, 25 invisible), 906 guests, and 579 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3-22

UDG-IP


 







Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2022 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5
(Release build 20201027)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.3.33 Page Time: 0.056s Queries: 15 (0.006s) Memory: 0.9823 MB (Peak: 1.1328 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2022-11-30 07:40:06 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS