W
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by deflave
DocRocket and hatari say it’s A-OK.

LOL

No, I say YOU are A-OK.

LOL

Was that supposed to say "A-Okie"?

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Hmm... is he from Oklahoma? I did not know that. But it would explain a lot....
grin

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
If he isn't he should be.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by jackmountain
What isn’t he lying about?

They're lyin bout the number of people dyin from the fakeccines:

"The CDC deleted 6,000 vaccine deaths from its website in 6 hours."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...l-one-day-caught-internet-sleuths-video/

The US Crude Mortality Rate for SARS-CoV2 is 283 per 100,000 population. This is not CDC or WHO number, this is from Worldometers.com, which is a pretty reliable worldwide source on this issue. Of course they get their US data from CDC. [ https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-death-rate/ ]

I posted an analysis of the VAERS data on risk from the CoV2 vaccines on another thread. Feel free to check my math.

Last edited by DocRocket; 07/25/21.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Worldometers is a bullshit propaganda site, has been since the beginning of their propaganda, and admits the same.

The CDC counted the deaths every week, building up to over 12,000 by a week ago.

Then, they just decided ta subtract around 6,000 of those deaths, with no explanation or discernable reason.

So, just like every other instance involving bolo-19, the number is fake.

And any calculation based upon those numbers, is wrong.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wabigoon
The Covid 19 vaccine is the first vaccine is the absolute first vaccine I've every heard of anyone questioning.

A bunch of us had issues with the anthrax vaccine while in three military.

You're ignorance doesn't really mean much.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

The answer is we have over 600,000 deaths no matter how you count it. We are trying to stop more from dying this very deadly virus.

Problem is a huge number of people in the USA are listening to people with no medical background, and those people are lying to you.

we can not make you believe but many of you will suffer the consequences. We are also trying to protect the people around those non believers.

This is funny.

Any time you want to compare the number of critically ill covid patients you've been in a room with to me, let me know.

🤣

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

The US Crude Mortality Rate for SARS-CoV2 is 283 per 100,000 population. This is not CDC or WHO number, this is from Worldometers.com, which is a pretty reliable worldwide source on this issue. [ https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-death-rate/ ]

I posted an analysis of the VAERS data on risk from the CoV2 vaccines on another thread. Feel free to check my math.

Worldometer has data reported to them. They reliably present this data at face value. We all know that deaths reported to be by COVID have been manipulated. Why anyone trusts any data or information being put out is beyond me. We can’t even admit the connections between the outbreak and a lab that just happens to exist “coincidentally” where the outbreak originated, or openly and transparently discuss what the connections are between this Lab and the man leading the charge here in the US to combat it.

Last edited by jackmountain; 07/25/21.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

The US Crude Mortality Rate for SARS-CoV2 is 283 per 100,000 population. This is not CDC or WHO number, this is from Worldometers.com, which is a pretty reliable worldwide source on this issue. [ https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-death-rate/ ]

Q: Where does worldmeters.com get their US SARS-CoV2 mortality data?

A: The CDC

https://www.worldometers.info/sources/

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The CDC has not added finalized 2020 mortality data to their databases. Their most recent provisional estimate from April 9, 2020 states that there were 3,358,814 deaths in 2020. This is up from earlier estimates in the 2.9 million range.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7014e1.htm#T1_down

IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by kingston

Q: Where does worldmeters.com get their US SARS-CoV2 mortality data?

A: The CDC

And you get your numbers from.... in your head? The back of your Cheerios box? Enlighten me.

Until you come up with some better numbers, you're whistling in the dark, Jack.

Because we are stuck with either working with the numbers that the epidemiologists are trying to put together, or sticking our heads in the sand and saying because we don't trust them we aren't going to make any decisions or take any actions. I guess that's an alternative some folks can live with. I can't.

Like the rest of my profession, we have been relying on CDC to give us data on infectious diseases for a long time. I've been reading their monographs and bulletins for 30+ years. I've come to believe they are more right than they are wrong. Apparently Worldometers thinks the same, as do a lot of epidemiologists around the world. But hey, what do they know.

There are inaccuracies in any data set. CDC is constantly revising its numbers because it's constantly re-analyzing incoming data to try to get a better handle on the reality of it. Same deal with the State departments of health. If there were truly any serious discrepancies in the reported CoV2 statistics, it would be apparent from inconsistences between state, regional, and national data. These numbers are scrutinized by all manner of scientists who study epidemics, most of whom do not work for .gov. If there was a serious problem, we would know about it.

But don't let that stop you from imagining vast left-wing conspiracies.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

And you get your numbers from.... in your head? The back of your Cheerios box? Enlighten me.

Until you come up with some better numbers, you're whistling in the dark, Jack.

Because we are stuck with either working with the numbers that the epidemiologists are trying to put together, or sticking our heads in the sand and saying because we don't trust them we aren't going to make any decisions or take any actions. I guess that's an alternative some folks can live with. I can't.

Like the rest of my profession, we have been relying on CDC to give us data on infectious diseases for a long time. I've been reading their monographs and bulletins for 30+ years. I've come to believe they are more right than they are wrong. Apparently Worldometers thinks the same, as do a lot of epidemiologists around the world. But hey, what do they know.

There are inaccuracies in any data set. CDC is constantly revising its numbers because it's constantly re-analyzing incoming data to try to get a better handle on the reality of it. Same deal with the State departments of health. If there were truly any serious discrepancies in the reported CoV2 statistics, it would be apparent from inconsistences between state, regional, and national data. These numbers are scrutinized by all manner of scientists who study epidemics, most of whom do not work for .gov. If there was a serious problem, we would know about it.

But don't let that stop you from imagining vast left-wing conspiracies.

I'm not theorizing anything. I simply refuted your patently absurd statement that "this is not a CDC or WHO number."

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Good point. Original post edited to reflect this.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I realize these covid 19 shots aren't true vaccines. But haven't vaccines pretty much eliminated diseases like small pox, diphtheria , and others?
The vaccines for covid 19 were fast tracked by the Trump administration.

My argument first,,,,
Small pox 30+% death rate
Diphtheria 10% death rate’
Measles 30% death rate
Pneumonia 10%
Covid 19 .2%
So why all the push
Now my question,, what is the push so hard for those who dont want it?? Is it just a power trip thing? Or is it to just keep dividing this country because the race war wasn’t winning? What is the true hidden agenda? I dont believe you can die from the vaccine because if that was the case they wouldn’t push it on us CONSERVATIVES, or third world countries, dont they want the population too die off? What is the hidden piece I can’t see
Huh? Measles = 30% Death rate?, Covid 19.2% Death rate?
Boy, did I ever misread that one. It says Covid-19 = a .2% death rate, not 19.2%. But where did measles ever produce a 30% death rate. When I was a kid we had all manner of measles, rubella, mumps, chicken pox, flu and usually got over it just fine and probably stronger for it. Our parents weren't much into medical expense. I got wrecked up in a horse mishap at about 12 years old, Unconscious for an undetermined time, cracked ribs, the whole nine yards and nary a doctor visit.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (160user, 270cowboy, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 68 invisible), 2,566 guests, and 1,337 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,087
Posts18,482,855
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.