Hop To
Page 11 of 20 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 19 20
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Just talked to my sons wife a RN in a big city she says her hospital is filling up with unvaccinated patients. They do see a few

that were vaccinated but all were sent home. Just saying.

Sure it is

Last edited by steve4102; 07/26/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[
Originally Posted by cfran
And talk to us about the death rate, honestly that’s all that matters, period. Because in most cities that’s NOT been elevated much, if at all.

Why, any stats you get on all of this are skewed, lies and corrupted to further The Agenda.

You cannot believe a single thing that is being reported by the MSM or the Government on COVID and it's so called Variants, period.

It's all a lie.

Last edited by steve4102; 07/26/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I,m just pointing out the evidence I have. .

You do not have "Evidence", none.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Fubarski

I disagree over 600,000 died from COVID-19. A second go round is starting now, with unvaccinated people. COVID-19 killed whole families of people

more older than younger last time. This time it is going after under 50 years old and unvaccinated. Why do you think hospitals are filling up all over the country.

those 40 years olds are not dying from Cancer. The virus is killing them. Yes however it would have been 600,000 lower if the virus had not killed them.

All you do is throw out bullshit liberal talking points.

If 600,000 people died, who otherwise wouldn't have died, there would be a statistical record.

But the statistical record shows that less people died in 2020 than would be expected, based upon the trend of earlier years.

But less people died.

So it's obvious that bolo-19 wasn't killing anyone, statistically speaking.

You will run into morons like idaho_poofter, who'll claim that if somebody died 15 minutes earlier than they would have due to bolo, it's a tragedy.

But only another moron would accept that kind of stupidity.

If term of life has no meaning to you, why have you not put a 125 gr JHP through your temple?

Apparently, you would like to live a while longer.

Still the idiot.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deflave
thanks Doc. Though I was the only one here who believed in the COVID-19 Vaccination. There is a town in Brazil where they gave the vaccine

to 75% of the population. Couple months later no more deaths and no one in the hospital except a few who did not take the shots or only took one shot.

All the other towns around it people are still dropping dead like flies, and the hospitals are full. Actual that was from the Chinese Vaccine.

Oh well fugk me.

Meanwhile everybody I know including myself has had it and none of us died and none of us went to the hospital.

What a fugking miracle.

I personally know17 people, including myself that have had it. Only two reported major discomfort and severe flu-like symptoms. the rest just treated it like a common cold.

Nobody died and nobody was hospitalized.

In every case the "Doctor" treating did nothing, "Go Home. rest, Relax and drink plenty of fluids" funny, never heard of that before.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DocRocket
thanks Doc. Though I was the only one here who believed in the COVID-19 Vaccination. There is a town in Brazil where they gave the vaccine

to 75% of the population. Couple months later no more deaths and no one in the hospital except a few who did not take the shots or only took one shot.

All the other towns around it people are still dropping dead like flies, and the hospitals are full. Actual that was from the Chinese Vaccine.

....The effectiveness of the vaccines in reducing hospitalizations and deaths in the vaccinated population is irrefutable.

Its too early to tell whether your statement is true, Doc, especially with the number of people contracting covid weeks/months after being fully vaccinated. We're talking about vaccines that skipped the standard vetting process and rushed through based on an "emergency".

The PCR testing has come into question, even the inventor of the test was critical of the test for certain accuracy. And considering the inaccuracy of over cycling (done on purpose to over report infection rates?) of the test process and not knowing the exposure history to covid pre vaccination of the now vaccinated (ie already developed antibodies?) not to mention a whole bunch of other factors, I'd say the efficacy of the vaccines is still to be determined.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Take a look at the COVID-19 Vaccine test in Brazil. The name of the City was Serrana, 46,000 people live there. 75% of the population

was given the first COVID-19 shot a few never took the second shot. But even so after 4 months deaths fell 95%, Hospitalizations fell

86%, and symptomatic cases fell 80%. As you can see you can still get a mild case of COVID-19, but the good news is it prevented 95% of the

deaths. The outcome would have been better but some skipped the second shot. These results were after a 4 months test while the virus was

raging in every town around them, and still is. I rest my case.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Take a look at the COVID-19 Vaccine test in Brazil. The name of the City was Serrana, 46,000 people live there. 75% of the population

was given the first COVID-19 shot a few never took the second shot. But even so after 4 months deaths fell 95%, Hospitalizations fell

86%, and symptomatic cases fell 80%. As you can see you can still get a mild case of COVID-19, but the good news is it prevented 95% of the

deaths. The outcome would have been better but some skipped the second shot. These results were after a 4 months test while the virus was

How much of the lowering death rates is due to the vaccination rates, or already developed natural heard immunity from pre vaccination exposure?

― G. Orwell

_Eileen Clarke

- Alexander Hamilton

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by SBTCO

Its too early to tell whether your statement is true, Doc, especially with the number of people contracting covid weeks/months after being fully vaccinated. We're talking about vaccines that skipped the standard vetting process and rushed through based on an "emergency".

Negative, big gunner.

The effectiveness is a real world actual case number. It is as real as the cornflakes (or whatever) you ate for breakfast today. And the "vetting" process of its development is utterly irrelevant to the verifiable fact of this number, you're trying to introduce a distraction here.

Now, I'll give you this: it is early in the game, perhaps, and the number (% effectiveness) will almost certainly change.

But I say again: efficacy (predicted %) and effectiveness (actual %) are NEVER the same, but effectiveness is almost always lower than predicted efficacy. So far, we are seeing effectiveness that is HIGHER than predicted. This is not a trivial finding, it's actually quite stunning, and while not exactly unprecedented, it's pretty damn rare.

So we need to see how the effectiveness numbers change over time, I quite agree.

But we are talking about pretty large numbers here at this point in time. In Texas, the population I'm using for an example here, 43% of our population is fully vaccinated (12.6 million people out of 29 million). So observing that 99.995% of the roughly 9000 deaths we've seen since February is significant by any measure.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

How much of the lowering death rates is due to the vaccination rates, or already developed natural heard immunity from pre vaccination exposure?

Herd immunity (correct spelling) doesn't come into play until a population is better than 60% immune, sometimes not even until it's much higher than that.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Some of this information is not true. Look at the Jerusalem Post for more correct truths. Or the South China News, or the India Times.

Here are some problems. Hydroxi and zinc kill and destroy the virus and you don't develop antibodies, same with Ivermectin. The CDC wants herd immunity. You only get this by getting Covid, doing nothing, and getting over it, or take the shots. Either way, you can still get Covid again but MILDER. I know a nurse who got Covid and before she could get the shots, she got it again, but milder. She got the shots.

The shots do work as advertised. My wife and I got tested for antibodies, and we didn't have them. Two weeks later we got the shots. Two weeks after the second shot, we got tested for antibodies, and we had antibodies.

I am very conservative, but there is a lot of disinformation on the right side. The shots do work. Only about 95% effective help NOT get Covid.

Vitamin D does work to prevent it. Israel did an extensive study on it and found that covered up Muslim women got Covid more than anyone else in Israel, because they were covered up and didn't get vitamin D from the sun. However you may be a carrier and not know it because you didn't get any symptoms, so get the shot.

As mentioned above, hydroxi and zinc or Ivermectin will KILL the virus IF taken early with EARLY symptoms. However, you DO NOT develop the antibodies, so get the shot.

A few people out of a million will have an allergic reaction to the shot as well as to any shot. Again, Herd Immunity is necessary to return to complete normal. so get the shot.

No matter how much vitamin D you take, vitamin C or other supplements, or have ivermectin or hydroxi on hand, you can still be a carrier or even get it. In order to get herd immunity, 70-80% of the people must either get Covid and get over it or get the shots. No other choices.

My wife and I got the shots because I am type II diabetic, have had heart failure, have Rhumatoid arthritis, and asthma. I was a candidate for death if I got Covid. Even though we acquired some horse Ivermectin and some hydroxi, as well as taking zinc and vitamin D, and picking up our groceries with curb service and ordering most of what we needed on line. We never got it, but thankfully we now have antibodies. I will go again and get the booster.

I know the left and the news media are habitual liars, but there are ways of getting the right information.

India is giving out ivermectin free to everyone in their country, because they can't afford to innoculate everyone.

Oh, and another thing, China's and Russia's vaccines are horrible, and only work about 50% of the time. The Johnson and Johnson vaccine was also horrible, and it was pulled from the market. Only Fyzer and Moderna are the best at around 95% effective. No one in Europe bothered to develop a vaccine, so you have that also. They were waiting on the Americans as usual.

The vaccines were rushed to market, but worked on animals and a few volunteers. Not a complete CDC study. But Trump overruled the CDC and had it rushed to market, but it wasn't released until after he lost the fake election. Trump won by the way. The Dems had just enough cheating in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Arizona to win. Didn't take a whole lot. That is another story. But, the vaccine was developed on Trump's watch.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Negative, big gunner.

The effectiveness is a real world actual case number. It is as real as the cornflakes (or whatever) you ate for breakfast today. And the "vetting" process of its development is utterly irrelevant to the verifiable fact of this number, you're trying to introduce a distraction here.

Now, I'll give you this: it is early in the game, perhaps, and the number (% effectiveness) will almost certainly change.

But I say again: efficacy (predicted %) and effectiveness (actual %) are NEVER the same, but effectiveness is almost always lower than predicted efficacy. So far, we are seeing effectiveness that is HIGHER than predicted. This is not a trivial finding, it's actually quite stunning, and while not exactly unprecedented, it's pretty damn rare.

So we need to see how the effectiveness numbers change over time, I quite agree.

But we are talking about pretty large numbers here at this point in time. In Texas, the population I'm using for an example here, 43% of our population is fully vaccinated (12.6 million people out of 29 million). So observing that 99.995% of the roughly 9000 deaths we've seen since February is significant by any measure.

No distraction introduced or implied.
Until you have full accurate data on pre vaccination covid exposure and potential antibody development in all those previous to vaccination, you won't know whether heard immunity was caused by the vaccines or through natural exposure, or both. So what was effective, the vaccines or antibodies developed by natural exposure? combination?

― G. Orwell

_Eileen Clarke

- Alexander Hamilton

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

BINGO.

Giving credit to the Jab, is all bull schit.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Herd immunity (correct spelling) doesn't come into play until a population is better than 60% immune, sometimes not even until it's much higher than that.

Please excuse my spelling, Church Lady grin but how do you know whether or not you've hit the 60% + until the entire population has been accurately tested before during and after?

― G. Orwell

_Eileen Clarke

- Alexander Hamilton

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Please excuse my spelling, Church Lady grin but how do you know whether or not you've hit the 60% + until the entire population has been accurately tested before during and after?

You are confusing him with logic and facts, something he is not particularly well equipped to debate.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

steve4102
Campfire Kahuna
S
MN

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Another for "ignore"! so freakin' sick of the idiots and whiners...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by broomd

steve4102
Campfire Kahuna
S
MN

Thanks, much appreciated, COVTARD

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by broomd

steve4102
Campfire Kahuna
S
MN

So pushing back against a tyrannical government is whining and stupid?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

The virus in the cities around Serrana did not go down due to natural immunity, in fact they got worse.

Rest of Brazil is waiting for more vaccines. The President there made things worse when he refuse to allow vaccine

to come into Brazil. Finally the health minister just got the vaccine with out the approval of the President.

That saved thousands of lives.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

The virus in the cities around Serrana did not go down due to natural immunity, in fact they got worse.

Rest of Brazil is waiting for more vaccines. The President there made things worse when he refuse to allow vaccine

to come into Brazil. Finally the health minister just got the vaccine with out the approval of the President.

That saved thousands of lives.

You might want to post proof of this (ie pics or it didn't happen).

― G. Orwell

_Eileen Clarke

- Alexander Hamilton

Page 11 of 20 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 1moredeer, 22250rem, 10ring1, 64 invisible), 2,158 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,029
Posts18,481,863
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.