Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Is the claim now that the Corona bat virus is mutating and getting past the CV-19 ''vaccine''?

If so, does this virus keep adapting and getting past the subsequent ''vaccines'' yet to be developed?

Are the powers that be going to keep up this vaccinating until they kill most of the world population?

It is beginning to look like our masters never want us to go back to being free again. I don't think our good health is a matter of concern for the entities truly ruling this country or for that matter the world.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

The virus in the cities around Serrana did not go down due to natural immunity, in fact they got worse.

Rest of Brazil is waiting for more vaccines. The President there made things worse when he refuse to allow vaccine

to come into Brazil. Finally the health minister just got the vaccine with out the approval of the President.

That saved thousands of lives.

I'm calling BS on natural immunity not working

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

I,m 74 have no clue on how to post pictures.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SBTCO

The virus in the cities around Serrana did not go down due to natural immunity, in fact they got worse.

Rest of Brazil is waiting for more vaccines. The President there made things worse when he refuse to allow vaccine

to come into Brazil. Finally the health minister just got the vaccine with out the approval of the President.

That saved thousands of lives.

You might want to post proof of this (ie pics or it didn't happen).

He has no proof, he gets his "evidence" from the MSM and our Government, or he just makes schit up

Last edited by steve4102; 07/26/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

I heard a very experienced Scientist say these viruses come along every 10 years so this not the last one. JWP immunity does work to a point, tests seem to

indicate it does not last to long. Data is unclear at this time. But people have gotten COVID-19 twice.

IC B2

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

I,m 74 have no clue on how to post pictures.

Copy and post a link to the source. Claiming that natural immunity doesn't work is totally BS. I have anti bodies from having Covid-19, I know this because I was tested for them. I'm 70 and I had no problem recovering from Covid-19, plus I'm diabetic

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

I heard a very experienced Scientist say these viruses come along every 10 years so this not the last one. JWP immunity does work to a point, tests seem to

indicate it does not last to long. Data is unclear at this time. But people have gotten COVID-19 twice.

There is no.proof that natural immunity fades away totally and there is no proof that the vaccine last longer. NONE ZERO

I know that natural immunity lasts at least 8 months because that have been proven. Given more time we will know more about the length of time immunity lasts

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Take a look at the COVID-19 Vaccine test in Brazil. The name of the City was Serrana, 46,000 people live there. 75% of the population

was given the first COVID-19 shot a few never took the second shot. But even so after 4 months deaths fell 95%, Hospitalizations fell

86%, and symptomatic cases fell 80%. As you can see you can still get a mild case of COVID-19, but the good news is it prevented 95% of the

deaths. The outcome would have been better but some skipped the second shot. These results were after a 4 months test while the virus was

raging in every town around them, and still is. I rest my case.

Why go to Brazil?

It’s right here you fugking moron.

You COVTARDS can type all you want, anybody with any real experience knows you’re FOFS.

There is nothing to be concerned about.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by broomd

steve4102
Campfire Kahuna
S
MN

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Another for "ignore"! so freakin' sick of the idiots and whiners...

So pushing back against a tyrannical government is whining and stupid?

No, endless denial of a legit virus is whining and stupid.
Some of us clearly recognize the fearmongering and politicization of Covid, but we also realize that this thing kills otherwise healthy people. We've lost close friends to this sh t. Tired of reading from idiots who don't get it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by smokepole

Only a fool would believe anything, especially COVID stats , coming from our Government.

Unfortunately I have to agree. And the same can be said for the gateway pundit and similar websites.

If you don't think they're just as biased in what they report. I have some ranchland in Death Valley you should take a look at.

Yeah, you prefer CNN and MSNBC for your "Facts", I get it.

LOL, I don't have cable you moron.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Tyrone
You'll never hear how many people taking Ivermectin got the Rona or died from the Rona.

Doesn't fit the narrative of "OMG!!!! THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO BUT VAX!!!!!!!!"

And maybe because there aren't any.

Yep. All evidence is that Ivermectin in nearly a 100% effective treatment if taken early after getting sick. Most respond well even in late stage.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Blah, blah, blah.

Explain, Sweden. Never shut down. Never had a mask mandate. Vaccine rate is at about 38%. It’s open to tourists with no restrictions. Business is booming. Basically have zero Covid deaths a day now. In every metric, they did as well to slightly better than the idiots who shut everything down and who are now trying to vaccinate two year olds.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Blah, blah, blah.

Explain, Sweden. Never shut down. Never had a mask mandate. Vaccine rate is at about 38%. It’s open to tourists with no restrictions. Business is booming. Basically have zero Covid deaths a day now. In every metric, they did as well to slightly better than the idiots who shut everything down and who are now trying to vaccinate two year olds.

Covidtards never want to talk about Sweden it doesn't fit their fear narrative

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Especially after taking the Jab.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Especially after taking the Jab.

And I personally know 2 people that have Covid-19 and were both fully vaccinated.

It happens both ways. If you don't have natural immunity after having Covid-19 then you have a weak immune system

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Only a fool would believe anything, especially COVID stats , coming from our Government.

Unfortunately I have to agree. And the same can be said for the gateway pundit and similar websites.

If you don't think they're just as biased in what they report. I have some ranchland in Death Valley you should take a look at.

Yeah, you prefer CNN and MSNBC for your "Facts", I get it.

LOL, I don't have cable you moron.

But you have internet, you stupid f*ck.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I got out of the hospital here in Louisiana this past Saturday. The hospital is segregated by floors for covid positive patients and non positive patients. The surgeon as well as the day and night nurses taking care of me all reported the ER was full of non vaccinated covid positive people of all ages.

A true friend is someone who reaches for your
hand but touches your heart !!!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by irfubar

steve4102
Campfire Kahuna
S
MN

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Another for "ignore"! so freakin' sick of the idiots and whiners...

So pushing back against a tyrannical government is whining and stupid?

No, endless denial of a legit virus is whining and stupid.
Some of us clearly recognize the fearmongering and politicization of Covid, but we also realize that this thing kills otherwise healthy people. We've lost close friends to this sh t. Tired of reading from idiots who don't get it.

No it does not kill otherwise healthy people.

If you want to be taken seriously don’t spew BS.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Elkhunter49
I got out of the hospital here in Louisiana this past Saturday. The hospital is segregated by floors for covid positive patients and non positive patients. The surgeon as well as the day and night nurses taking care of me all reported the ER was full of non vaccinated covid positive people of all ages.

Never heard that one before.

LOL

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
More and more each day I'm starting to believe those little viles are just filled with unicorn piss.

Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (1minute, 007FJ, 160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 58 invisible), 2,096 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,044
Posts18,482,162
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.