-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Liberal/Marxist ruin everything they touch. And with the passing of Obama care their fingers are in every aspect of our healthcare system. Maybe the medical community should have come out opposing Obama care before it was implemented, for the most part they were all for it. Now it's a clusterfuck.... surprise surprise

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Don't be absurd. The "medical community" HATED Obamacare from the outset. The politicians at the AMA were the exception, but barely 1% of American doctors are AMA members... it doesn't represent anybody.

Don't blame me/us for Obamacare.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Windfall
You guys are sure a suspicious lot. You believe the news about the fires, hot weather, floods out east, micro chip shortage, Olympics..., but mention Covid and it's all BS. Then too you are all talking about mortality. What about being sicker than you have ever been or risking getting an $850,000. hospital bill like our friend Kathy who is "recovered" with life long respiratory issues who needs a walker now to get around? Sure most people recover from Covid, but why risk getting it in the first place? My insurance man got it alone up at his cabin last bow season and he was so weak that he couldn't pick up his bow. He told me that he knew he was in trouble and that if he'd of had a manual transmission car, he might not have been able to make it back into town to get help. We could have achieved herd immunity by now if so many people didn't politicize the shot. Mississippi has the lowest vaccination rate in the nation and the highest Covid infection rate per capita. It might not be a coincidence that they also have the poorest education system in the country? You all have a small pox shot scar, got a polio shot, get a tetanus and your kid won't get into school without an MMR shot... But the CDC and Covid-19 or it's variants is all Bull S*it. Where does your moral high attitude come from by being a bull head? YOU are the reason that they are locking down the entire country again.

Herd immunity can be reached by infection also.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Don't be absurd. The "medical community" HATED Obamacare from the outset. The politicians at the AMA were the exception, but barely 1% of American doctors are AMA members... it doesn't represent anybody.

Don't blame me/us for Obamacare.

Doc, I don't blame you at all, I consider you one of the good guys. I do know many medical professionals are very liberal though.

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by jwp475
You guys are sure a suspicious lot. You believe the news about the fires, hot weather, floods out east, micro chip shortage, Olympics..., but mention Covid and it's all BS. Then too you are all talking about mortality. What about being sicker than you have ever been or risking getting an $850,000. hospital bill like our friend Kathy who is "recovered" with life long respiratory issues who needs a walker now to get around? Sure most people recover from Covid, but why risk getting it in the first place? My insurance man got it alone up at his cabin last bow season and he was so weak that he couldn't pick up his bow. He told me that he knew he was in trouble and that if he'd of had a manual transmission car, he might not have been able to make it back into town to get help. We could have achieved herd immunity by now if so many people didn't politicize the shot. Mississippi has the lowest vaccination rate in the nation and the highest Covid infection rate per capita. It might not be a coincidence that they also have the poorest education system in the country? You all have a small pox shot scar, got a polio shot, get a tetanus and your kid won't get into school without an MMR shot... But the CDC and Covid-19 or it's variants is all Bull S*it. Where does your moral high attitude come from by being a bull head? YOU are the reason that they are locking down the entire country again.

Herd immunity can be reached by infection also.

Especially among the less vulnerable. I know a lot of people who have been infected and not had any issues.

Why is no one reporting on antibody testing to determine how much of the population has already been infected. We only here the certain statistics.

IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by OldHat

I use the word "could" because YOU gave the numbers with out full detail about the sample space for those numbers.

Fair enough. But in fairness, you could go to the TX.gov website and get the numbers from them directly, get the background data from whatever public databses you care to, then do the analysis yourself rather than expecting me (or anyone else to do it).

If this sounds like a challenge to you, maybe it is...
wink

Again, those were your numbers. I did not offer them up. You used them to make a point. Not me.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by jaguartx
And iirc something like 43 Chinese scientists were working for Pfizer?

How many work for Bausch + Lomb? 13,000 employees...how many are Chinese?

You know, this B&L..You putting Chinese developed drops in patients eyes????

https://www.bausch.com/

Addition: Did you ever place any B&L ophthalmics in patients eyes and they still lost vision or went blind..Was it the condition or the drops? Number of adverse events reported after the use of long term opthalmic preparations, that supposedly had an established safety profile? After a rare reported adverse event, did you ever again use that particular product on patients?

I use B&L products all the time, but if my ability to drive turns to crap then I know something is up!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

So, the Pfizer vax with a now reported success rate of only 39% by GB and Israel would have prevented that, right?

Probably, if one is given all the percentages? You know the ones that were purposely left out...the 88% and 91%

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/23/del...e-in-israel-prevents-severe-illness.html

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Remember when all the asymptomatic people was what made this bull schit virus so deadly?

Well, now it’s no big deal so STFU and stop asking.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

Again, those were your numbers. I did not offer them up. You used them to make a point. Not me.

Okay, fair enough. I used them to make a point. And the numbers I got from TX.gov, which line up with the CDC numbers, and line up with the numbers from more than a dozen other states.

Refusing to believe "my" numbers does not constitute a refutation, or even an argument.

So again, I challenge you: go find some other comparable numbers that say otherwise. Not from some news article from a foreign country, but real numbers from an epidemiological verifiable source. Then you will have an argument worth paying attention to.

Again: I am not your unpaid research assistant.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Pic from.yesterday.

Folks lining up for the Jab. smirk whistle cool

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

She also claimed children are being “starved” of oxygen by having to wear masks..which will result in their IQ being suppressed. She is no longer on the school facility..

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/edu...ahill-moved-from-lecturer-role-1.4514141

Last edited by battue; 07/26/21.

laissez les bons temps rouler
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Pic from.yesterday.

Folks lining up for the Jab. smirk whistle cool

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Is that the French protest? If so I'm glad to see it.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
They are lining up for the Jab. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Okay, fair enough. I used them to make a point. And the numbers I got from TX.gov, which line up with the CDC numbers, and line up with the numbers from more than a dozen other states.

Refusing to believe "my" numbers does not constitute a refutation, or even an argument.

So again, I challenge you: go find some other comparable numbers that say otherwise. Not from some news article from a foreign country, but real numbers from an epidemiological verifiable source. Then you will have an argument worth paying attention to.

So the point you were trying to make was bogus. QED

You seem unable to connect your dots. The numbers you quoited as reported is not where your problem lies. The problem lies in the fact that you tried to "make a point" using their combination. You can't as I pointed out. It's not hard.

Again: I am not your unpaid research assistant.

For this I'm grateful.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Diesel
First off I am not anti vax. I have been vaccinated for all kinds of stuff.

What the issue is with this covid vaccine for me is that we do not know much about it and especially about it's long term effects. We cannot rely on the statistics on side effects because there has not been a long term study done on the vaccine. It was rushed to implementation. The death rate directly attributed to covid is difficult to assess because most deaths are to the old and they have other health issues that may be the real cause of death. Statistics are not trust worthy because of lack of definition on what constitutes a covid death with a list of other contributing health issues.

The health officials have not explained exactly how the vaccine establishes in the body and it's effect on altering DNA, if any. How does it effect the organs, blood, lymph nodes muscles and brain? Is protection/issues passed down to offspring?

Every day the lawyers are doing ads to join lawsuits on drugs previously approved by the FDA that have shown over time to have harmful effects. This vaccine is protected from lawsuits. .Why would that be if it is proven safe? Is that because the vaccine manufacturers do not know if it is safe long term and would not of brought this vaccine to market without that protection?

What is the truth on ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine? Other countries have touted it's effectiveness. Why has our government not made a conclusive statement on it's usefulness in any stage of treatment?

Fear is not a substitute for rational thought and analysis. The scare tactics, bullying, threats and attempts to force something unproven long term make me very suspicious of this particular vaccine.

Another reason to not trust the vaccine is biden's lack of interest in finding out exactly how this virus came to be. Why would our government not push hard on the find the genesis of the virus? Is our government complicit in it's creation?

Why has social media suppressed information regarding questions on all aspects of this virus and vaccine?

Why would one trust a government and media that has repeatedly lied to it's citizenry on so many issues?

Without answers to these and many other questions, is it wise to take the jab?

I just read what you said and found your comments extremely articulate and persuasive. You have questions and raise issues that make your point very effective. That isn’t easy to do

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Originally Posted by Diesel
First off I am not anti vax. I have been vaccinated for all kinds of stuff.

What the issue is with this covid vaccine for me is that we do not know much about it and especially about it's long term effects. We cannot rely on the statistics on side effects because there has not been a long term study done on the vaccine. It was rushed to implementation. The death rate directly attributed to covid is difficult to assess because most deaths are to the old and they have other health issues that may be the real cause of death. Statistics are not trust worthy because of lack of definition on what constitutes a covid death with a list of other contributing health issues.

The health officials have not explained exactly how the vaccine establishes in the body and it's effect on altering DNA, if any. How does it effect the organs, blood, lymph nodes muscles and brain? Is protection/issues passed down to offspring?

Every day the lawyers are doing ads to join lawsuits on drugs previously approved by the FDA that have shown over time to have harmful effects. This vaccine is protected from lawsuits. .Why would that be if it is proven safe? Is that because the vaccine manufacturers do not know if it is safe long term and would not of brought this vaccine to market without that protection?

What is the truth on ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine? Other countries have touted it's effectiveness. Why has our government not made a conclusive statement on it's usefulness in any stage of treatment?

Fear is not a substitute for rational thought and analysis. The scare tactics, bullying, threats and attempts to force something unproven long term make me very suspicious of this particular vaccine.

Another reason to not trust the vaccine is biden's lack of interest in finding out exactly how this virus came to be. Why would our government not push hard on the find the genesis of the virus? Is our government complicit in it's creation?

Why has social media suppressed information regarding questions on all aspects of this virus and vaccine?

Why would one trust a government and media that has repeatedly lied to it's citizenry on so many issues?

Without answers to these and many other questions, is it wise to take the jab?

I just read what you said and found your comments extremely articulate and persuasive. You have questions and raise issues that make your point very effective. That isn’t easy to do

That was well said. I'm not anti vax either. I got my Shingles series during the early days of the pandemic. I've gotten flu shots in the past. (BTW - Whatever happened to the FLU.)

Every vaccine I have received has been an antigen based vaccine. Suddenly the world has changed and we have engineered nucleic acid vaccines. I'm waiting to see how things play out. It is just my choice. I don't begrudge those who choose to get vaccinated. It's their choice.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The simple fact that congress gave the pharms a pass on liability scares me enough to stay away.

With out the release of liability, there would not have been a vaccine for months or years.
Is that good or bad, time will tell.

NRA Patron
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (16penny, 007FJ, 1936M71, 160user, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 59 invisible), 2,395 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,144
Posts18,484,119
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.