Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 20 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 19 20
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by MikeReilly
Originally Posted by cfran
Try a little research on your own. It’s not hard. The two shot jabs are not vaccines, it’s an immunization boost. Nothing more.

That's all vaccines are - an immunization boost. This whole thread is a cesspool of misinformation.

Does boosting one's immune system with this type of vaccine have any affect on the contamination of others.

A vaccinated person would still be inhaling and exhaling the virus correct.

They got these clowns so scared to death that they believe they can vaccinate a strain of COVID like they did polio.

They're fugking morons.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Heym06
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by ConradCA
The real question is how many vaccinated people who catch COVID are seriously ill? How many are in the hospital? Are in the ICU? Die? The shots are suppose to prevent you from having serious problems.
I have to question the claim that 84% of those who have Covid have been vaccinated.

How many who aren’t vaccinated are seriously ill? Not many.

Ed is close to death from covid. He was not vaccinated! His wife and her parents were vaccinated! Two weeks before Ed got sick, they all traveled to Arizona together! Came home and two days later he was in the hospital, now flown to the schitt hole Portland, because they have more machines to (help?) him! He and his morning coffee partner, both in hospital, not vaccinated either! Carl isn't as sick, but been in the hospital now for almost two weeks! Those are the only people I know sick from covid! Input do with it what you want! PS. Ed is 44 ,Carl is 61!

They're probably just pussies.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by DocRocket
I'm a little late to this conversation.

So apparently a politician, who most of y'all say is a class that can't be trusted under any circumstances, misquoted from a suspect report/paper from a country a long way from here, says that most of the people getting COVID are vaccinated folks. And you trust him to be telling the truth.

It is to laugh.

Hmm. Funny how none of the numbers on this side of the pond line up with that. Of the 8,787 people who have died in Texas due to COVID-19 since early February, as many as 43 were fully vaccinated, according to the Texas Department of State Health Services in a recent article. Gee, that means that 99.995% of the Covid deaths in Texas have been in non-vaccinated people.

Yep, that sure lines up with that lying politician's report, all right.

I think a bunch of y'alls are getting yourselves bamboozled because you want to be bamboozled.

You've read the "Heroes Work Here" sign outside your hospital one too many times there doc. Sounds like you've been bamboozled.

LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by broomd

steve4102
Campfire Kahuna
S
MN

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Another for "ignore"! so freakin' sick of the idiots and whiners...

So pushing back against a tyrannical government is whining and stupid?

No, endless denial of a legit virus is whining and stupid.
Some of us clearly recognize the fearmongering and politicization of Covid, but we also realize that this thing kills otherwise healthy people. We've lost close friends to this sh t. Tired of reading from idiots who don't get it.

Interesting.... well I am tired of people fear mongering and promoting the hysteria and playing into the Marxist hand....
If you choose to get the jab and line up for the box cars I guess that is your business, I understand fear is a terrific motivator for weak minded people, not everyone has courage.
But this virtue signaling nonsense is a straight up cowards play.
I have breaking news for you, none of us are getting out of this alive.... so die on your knees or standing on your feet.... your choice

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MikeReilly
Originally Posted by cfran
Try a little research on your own. It’s not hard. The two shot jabs are not vaccines, it’s an immunization boost. Nothing more.

That's all vaccines are - an immunization boost. This whole thread is a cesspool of misinformation.

No, assuming the recipient has a normal immune system, when you are vaccinated against a particular virus, you are immune to that virus. Sure, they might immunize you against X flu virus in advance of the season, and you contract Y virus during the season, because they didn't anticipate Y virus, but you were immune to X. This is apparently not the case with the supposed COVID19 "vaccine." That's because it's not a vaccine.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Isn't the common cold a covid variety bug?
How is the cure for that coming along?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Interesting.... well I am tired of people fear mongering and promoting the hysteria and playing into the Marxist hand....
If you choose to get the jab and line up for the box cars I guess that is your business, I understand fear is a terrific motivator for weak minded people, not everyone has courage.
But this virtue signaling nonsense is a straight up cowards play.
I have breaking news for you, none of us are getting out of this alive.... so die on your knees or standing on your feet.... your choice

Well said.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Yes one or two die but the vaccine saves tens of thousands of lives. No vaccine ever made was 100% , but you all took the older ones., like polio, mumps and so on.
These have the best track record so far and you listen to Donald Trump who has no medical training at all but will not
Listen to all the doctors who say take the shot. I do not understand your thinking?
3 of my good friends are medical doctors that my wife works with. She is an RN-NP, Not one of those 3 doctors have taken a CV-19 '' vaccine and apparently don't plan to. I have a 29 year old daughter RN who works in an ICU. She is expecting twins and is adamant that she won't get this concoction. The folks I know best that are medical professionals tell me the masks are bull manure for effectiveness and this is a virus that will run either its course or keep mutating and stay with us. Time will tell. These are the kind of folks I listen to along with my naturally skeptic outlook. That Dr. Faucci dude looks like a serial killer to me and Bill Gates is known to favor a lower world population.

Thanks for sharing,I will take your Dr. friends advice. Catherine O'Neal MD is chief medical officer at Our Lady of the Lake hospital in Baton Rouge and associate professor of clinical medicine, ...was on TV last week scaring people.She said we have 2 choices take the vaccine to end the pandemic or Death.Wonder how much she's getting to go on TV and say this.

Hey, wait a minute.... isn't that the same hospital Toot's daughter works at? hmmmmmmm

Baton Rouge area hospitals supposedly at max ER capacities undergoing their 4th surge in Covid cases.

Today’s local newspaper, 2theadvocate.com

Being your wife is in the know and in regular communication with like entities, have her check it out.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Yes one or two die but the vaccine saves tens of thousands of lives. No vaccine ever made was 100% , but you all took the older ones., like polio, mumps and so on.
These have the best track record so far and you listen to Donald Trump who has no medical training at all but will not
Listen to all the doctors who say take the shot. I do not understand your thinking?
3 of my good friends are medical doctors that my wife works with. She is an RN-NP, Not one of those 3 doctors have taken a CV-19 '' vaccine and apparently don't plan to. I have a 29 year old daughter RN who works in an ICU. She is expecting twins and is adamant that she won't get this concoction. The folks I know best that are medical professionals tell me the masks are bull manure for effectiveness and this is a virus that will run either its course or keep mutating and stay with us. Time will tell. These are the kind of folks I listen to along with my naturally skeptic outlook. That Dr. Faucci dude looks like a serial killer to me and Bill Gates is known to favor a lower world population.

Thanks for sharing,I will take your Dr. friends advice. Catherine O'Neal MD is chief medical officer at Our Lady of the Lake hospital in Baton Rouge and associate professor of clinical medicine, ...was on TV last week scaring people.She said we have 2 choices take the vaccine to end the pandemic or Death.Wonder how much she's getting to go on TV and say this.

Hey, wait a minute.... isn't that the same hospital Toot's daughter works at? hmmmmmmm

Baton Rouge area hospitals supposedly at max ER capacities undergoing their 4th surge in Covid cases.

Being your wife is in the know and in regular communication with like entities, have her check it out.

Maybe your sources have an agenda?
As for my wife's sources, they are on the West coast and it is pretty quiet in the covid wards. Also wifeys sources are from the trenches with no political agenda...
A little critical thinking will serve you well Tootster

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

LOL

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
We saw the same pattern play out last year, i.e., constant reports of overwhelmed hospitals, along with parroting of this message by members of online forums with supposed firsthand knowledge. Then we had a bunch of folks actually go out to hospitals and videotape. What they saw and recorded were ghost town levels of inactivity.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
We saw the same pattern play out last year, i.e., constant reports of overwhelmed hospitals, along with parroting of this message by members of online forums with supposed firsthand knowledge. Then we had a bunch of folks actually go out to hospitals and videotape. What they saw and recorded were ghost town levels of inactivity.

Right Hwky.....
You would think the people would be wise to the play the second time around..... but noooo
The director of Toots hospital has been exposed as having an agenda.... yet here we go again

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I talked my health department into letting me get double vaccinated if paying cash. I’m living the longest

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Those hospitals had to lay off workers because they stopped doing routine hospital things . Fugking Covtard Losers

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Those hospitals had to lay off workers because they stopped doing routine hospital things . Fugking Covtard Losers

And now these hospitals are regaining lost revenue by coding all deaths as covid, for the government payout.... the healthcare system has been compromised by the bureaucrats.

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Why are vaccinated folks being the majority of positive testing lately, why isn't it the other way around????? What are they doing differently to get the virus that the unvaccinated aren't doing? It's completely flip flopped now, its more dangerous to be around a vaccinated person.

My wifes have been dealing with vaccinated folks every day and their side effects from it, she wants no part of what they are going through after the shots. My mother had to make herself get the 2nd shot after the 1st one put her on her butt for two weeks. She said its was every bit as bad as when she had covid.

Last edited by killerv; 07/27/21.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Maybe your sources have an agenda?
As for my wife's sources, they are on the West coast and it is pretty quiet in the covid wards. Also wifeys sources are from the trenches with no political agenda...
A little critical thinking will serve you well Tootster

Seeing as how she’s “in the know” maybe have her check out the “trenches” in the Baton Rouge area and render an opinion on things there.

60 were admitted to OLOL ER last Friday, none of which had been vaccinated. Two employees who had been vaccinated showed symptoms and were sent home. More vaccinated employees were sent home over the weekend supposedly.

Sounds like an agenda for sure.

Glad to know that all is well on the West Coast,,,,,except for the state of California requiring all state employees being vaccinated, along with New York.

When the wife gets back from the trenches, let us know what she found.

Thanks fubar.

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by BobBrown

They had some busy times though, a nurse I know said patients were in bag setups out in the hallway, she described it like what ET was in at the end of the movie. They were out of rooms.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Right Hwky.....
You would think the people would be wise to the play the second time around..... but noooo
The director of Toots hospital has been exposed as having an agenda.... yet here we go again

Where did this ‘agenda exposure ‘ happen and how was it “exposed”?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Just fugk off Toot

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Page 15 of 20 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (1Longbow, 219 Wasp, 160user, 17CalFan, 22250rem, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,118 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,011
Posts18,481,492
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.