Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Diesel

The health officials have not explained exactly how the vaccine establishes in the body and it's effect on altering DNA, if any. How does it effect the organs, blood, lymph nodes muscles and brain? Is protection/issues passed down to offspring?

Answers to some of these questions have been published and available for over a year.

1 Every virus invades the cells of your body with its own RNA and causes the cells to replicate the virus. This is how a virus reproduces. It makes the host replicate copies, which often kills the host cell.

This is also how the RNA type vaccines work. The shot introduces a measured amount of RNA which invades cells and causes those cells to reproduce the "S spike protein". The cells do not produce a live, or viable virus. They only produce the "S spike protein" portion of the virus in quantities far less than would be introduced by an actual Covid infection.

The "S spike protein" is injurious to some cells in the body. The body's immune system learns to recognize this injurious protein and then attacks any virus with that protein as part of its structure.

Now, since humans are a biological entity, and we did not come off of an assembly line with identical parts and systems, this process is more effective in some individuals, and more hazardous to some individuals than others.

The most reliable information reports that these vaccines are 95% to 96% efficacious in preventing C-19 infections with the other 5% suffering much less severe symptoms than their nonvaccinated counterparts.

Some are sensitive enough to the "S spike protein or their immune systems so ineffective that they do become sick from the vaccine injection and even possibly die. Death occurs in about 2/1000 of a percent of those vaccinated.

But consider if a person is this sensitive to the amall amount of "S spike protein" delivered by the mechanism of the shot, what would a full blown viral infection likely do?

2 how does the vaccine affect organs and tissues?
We have people running around with the vax for well over six months? But honestly there is no valid proof of long term safety.

3 Is protection passed down to offspring?
Absolutely not. No more so than becoming immune to any other virus via infection or inoculation.

Your chromosomal DNA is not altered by the vaccine. Just as your inheritable DNA is not altered by infection with any virus.

This is especially true of females, as the eggs are formed and stored in the ovaries before the girl is even born.

Unless those chromosomes are damaged after formation (such as by Chemo, or radiation) all of the female's contributions to heredity are determined before she is born.

My question on your hypothetical theory is if it’s this simple to fix something so fast then why is there no cure for cancer? Now I am 52 years old I have not hardly been sick in my whole life until I took one vaccine for the flu. Within less then a week I was sicker than I have ever been in my life, so prior to this and every since then I have not been sick so what is your theory on this? Go ahead and say I already was getting the flu and I call it bullshi#. I had colon cancer 9 years ago I am a diabetic and have high blood pressure. I had a nephew 41 years old die from the so called covid vaccine no underlying or health issues at all! So tell me why I should take it?
With all of this said I personally believe before everyone knew what was going on (covid) all of the guys I work with and myself had it. We had some sinus issues some of them had cough issues and low grade fever for a few weeks in December 2019. 5 of the guys went to their doctors and was checked for the flu all came back negative and was told they had sinusitis and bronchitis because nothing else could be found. So this is what has me all confused in all of this vaccine and covid stuff!

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Actually, they cure lots of cancers these days.

Are you presently in remission from that colon cancer?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Buck720
Originally Posted by Diesel

The health officials have not explained exactly how the vaccine establishes in the body and it's effect on altering DNA, if any. How does it effect the organs, blood, lymph nodes muscles and brain? Is protection/issues passed down to offspring?

Answers to some of these questions have been published and available for over a year.

1 Every virus invades the cells of your body with its own RNA and causes the cells to replicate the virus. This is how a virus reproduces. It makes the host replicate copies, which often kills the host cell.

This is also how the RNA type vaccines work. The shot introduces a measured amount of RNA which invades cells and causes those cells to reproduce the "S spike protein". The cells do not produce a live, or viable virus. They only produce the "S spike protein" portion of the virus in quantities far less than would be introduced by an actual Covid infection.

The "S spike protein" is injurious to some cells in the body. The body's immune system learns to recognize this injurious protein and then attacks any virus with that protein as part of its structure.

Now, since humans are a biological entity, and we did not come off of an assembly line with identical parts and systems, this process is more effective in some individuals, and more hazardous to some individuals than others.

The most reliable information reports that these vaccines are 95% to 96% efficacious in preventing C-19 infections with the other 5% suffering much less severe symptoms than their nonvaccinated counterparts.

Some are sensitive enough to the "S spike protein or their immune systems so ineffective that they do become sick from the vaccine injection and even possibly die. Death occurs in about 2/1000 of a percent of those vaccinated.

But consider if a person is this sensitive to the amall amount of "S spike protein" delivered by the mechanism of the shot, what would a full blown viral infection likely do?

2 how does the vaccine affect organs and tissues?
We have people running around with the vax for well over six months? But honestly there is no valid proof of long term safety.

3 Is protection passed down to offspring?
Absolutely not. No more so than becoming immune to any other virus via infection or inoculation.

Your chromosomal DNA is not altered by the vaccine. Just as your inheritable DNA is not altered by infection with any virus.

This is especially true of females, as the eggs are formed and stored in the ovaries before the girl is even born.

Unless those chromosomes are damaged after formation (such as by Chemo, or radiation) all of the female's contributions to heredity are determined before she is born.

My question on your hypothetical theory is if it’s this simple to fix something so fast then why is there no cure for cancer? Now I am 52 years old I have not hardly been sick in my whole life until I took one vaccine for the flu. Within less then a week I was sicker than I have ever been in my life, so prior to this and every since then I have not been sick so what is your theory on this? Go ahead and say I already was getting the flu and I call it bullshi#. I had colon cancer 9 years ago I am a diabetic and have high blood pressure. I had a nephew 41 years old die from the so called covid vaccine no underlying or health issues at all! So tell me why I should take it?
With all of this said I personally believe before everyone knew what was going on (covid) all of the guys I work with and myself had it. We had some sinus issues some of them had cough issues and low grade fever for a few weeks in December 2019. 5 of the guys went to their doctors and was checked for the flu all came back negative and was told they had sinusitis and bronchitis because nothing else could be found. So this is what has me all confused in all of this vaccine and covid stuff!

Just curious if you know what they listed as cause of death on his death certificate.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Actually, they cure lots of cancers these days.

Are you presently in remission from that colon cancer?

With poison that kills the cancer cells faster than the ones you need to live. Not knocken it. Believe me. Cancer remission is a great thing! It is just chemo can be some wicked stuff.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Seeing how over 100 million people have been vaccinated without significant number of serious problems there is no doubt that the vaccine is safe. At least it’s safer than getting COVID.

[Linked Image from ]
IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Seeing how over 100 million people have been vaccinated without significant number of serious problems there is no doubt that the vaccine is safe. At least it’s safer than getting COVID.

For kids?
Fir teens?
For young adults?
For those who have already recovered from an infection?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I disagree you might think it's safe now.But what about 5-10-15 years from now they have no way to know..I don't trust the government or CDC this is being pushed way too much.People need to wake up we are being played.There's something in that shot i want no part of.And all this shaming and guilt crap needs to stop,for all people who refuse to inject that poison in there
bodies.If all these sheep want to listen and do as told that's fine with me but leave the rest of us alone.It pisses me off because I'm not telling you to take the vaccine it's your choice not mine.The government and all these stupid mother fuggers are dividing this country more by the day not uniting it.I see no good coming out of this there's going to be trouble when people get enough.And they need to stop saying "We all in this Together and "We need to come Together as a Country" Because that's not going to happen.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If it were only the US Govt/CDC, I'd be a bit skeptical but every government in the world is offering vaccinations for their citizens. I'm not a conspiracy theorist so I don't think there is some world order trying to control us. All of my extended family members, 21 in total, have taken the vaccine, their own individual choice (no shaming or guilt crap). My mother is the only holdout and we are all worried sick for her, she is a conspiracy theorist but were hopeful she can ride out the storm.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 257Bob
All of my extended family members, 21 in total, have taken the vaccine, their own individual choice (no shaming or guilt crap). My mother is the only holdout and we are all worried sick for her, she is a conspiracy theorist but were hopeful she can ride out the storm.
If you are so concerned, why don't you buy her a bottle of D3 with K or a bottle of quercetin?

Politics is War by Other Means
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
My nephew lived in Vernon, Texas my sister his mother said they put COVID on the death certificate. Yes,I am still in remission!

IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Buck720
My nephew lived in Vernon, Texas my sister his mother said they put COVID on the death certificate. Yes,I am still in remission!

Thanks for the response and sorry about your nephew. I was wondering if his death was a breakthrough Covid death which it sounds like as what was listed on the death certificate. If it was a death directly due to him taking the vaccine then I was curious what they listed as the cause of death.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by 257Bob
If it were only the US Govt/CDC, I'd be a bit skeptical but every government in the world is offering vaccinations for their citizens. I'm not a conspiracy theorist so I don't think there is some world order trying to control us. All of my extended family members, 21 in total, have taken the vaccine, their own individual choice (no shaming or guilt crap). My mother is the only holdout and we are all worried sick for her, she is a conspiracy theorist but were hopeful she can ride out the storm.

Sadly this tells me that out of 22 people you have just 1 person in your family that is still critically thinking for themselves and not just listing to media talking points. Good for her.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
If their precious PCR test cant differentiate between Covid and the Flu, how do they know people are getting the Delta?

Fwd:
Dr. David Martin: There's no "Delta" Variant - "Novel" Coronavirus COVID-19 Patented 2 Decades Ago
https://rumble.com/vjy2x7-dr.-david...-novel-coronavirus-covid-19-patente.html

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Vaccines have been around for nearly 100 years and no one has had bad effects after the first 3 months or so.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The biggest problem is believe what the progressive fascists say after their unending lies. After lying about Russian collusion, lying about impeaching Trump for investigating Crooked Joe, and all of Obama’s lies we would be fools to believe anything they say.

[Linked Image from ]
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Vaccines have been around for nearly 100 years and no one has had bad effects after the first 3 months or so.

crazy

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I’m going to go get a D-Dimer clot test

If I’m free and clear with no plasma elevation

Who gets to get let me kick em in the nuts with a Double H steel toed boot ?

Put up or shut up

Same for the fools that said I would become magnetic. Happy Camper, the tip of my boot is hungry for your nuts

😃

Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1936M71, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,470 guests, and 1,405 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,195
Posts18,485,050
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.