Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Grand juries say no.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
A guy I used to hang out with, even dated his sister a couple of times. I'll find more info on him when I get home from work.

Here.

Damn, he was released this year, 03/02/2021

I couldn't find anything on the murder.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by MuskegMan
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I hurt someone's feelings once.

I dont believe you.

Well, in a "Minnesota nice" kinda way.....

You were invited to someone's place and you forgot the ...............…

Cream of Mushroom dish . . .

With green beans doncha know

I was waitin' for that. grin

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The standard now is for all felons to spend about 1/20th of their sentence incarcerated.

Headlines read "Blah Blah" receives 60 year sentence

You will never see one that says "Blah Blah" released after two years.

But, if you didn't know this...you're doomed anyway.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Bout a year ago I saw one of them flashing street signs that said if I went outside without a mask I was killing people. So yeah, I guess I murdered a bunch of people. Over 600,000, if ya believe the govt and the retards.

IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Irishmen?

Italians? (Wait, are the really "white"?)

Interesting worlds some of us lived in in, eh?

All of Irish descent. All in all, they got a slap on the wrist. It didn't hurt that Ralph's (Langdon) dad was a cop. Killed a guy and was out in less than 4 years. Things were a little different back then...

BTW. I was wrong in my OP on the subject. It was manslaughter, not murder 2. I was told the real story some years later. There was absolute premeditation and that Iranian kid was offed intentionally. The 'time' they did at the kiddie camp was a joke. They ran the joint and said they had fun until turned loose. Not a lot of justice for the victim or his family on that one, IMO.

Harry, yes on your call RE: lower Allston back in the day. Early 90s you were there? Ever go to Bunratty's? Molly's? Gerlando's? Harper's Ferry? Kinvara? O'Brien's? Our House? Sunset Tap? The Silhouette? Great Scott? If yes, chances are excellent you and I have been drinking in the same bars at the same times...

October 21, 1980
Section: RUN OF PAPER
TWO FOUND GUILTY OF ASSAULT IN DEATH OF IRANIAN STUDENT
James Hammond Globe Staff

Two Brookline teenagers were found innocent of manslaughter but guilty of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon today in the fatal attack on an Iranian student in Cleveland Circle on May 18, 1979.

A Norfolk Superior Court jury deliberated six hours before returning the verdict in the cases of Peter Mattimoe Jr., 17, and Mark Eliasson, 16.

They were charged with taking part in the assault on Ali Majidi, a 20- year-old engineering student at Boston University, who was stabbed to death while walking home from a movie.

A third Brookline youth, Ralph Langdon Jr., 17, who pleaded guilty to manslaughter in Majidi's death, was sentenced yesterday to detention in a secure Department of Youth Services (DYS) facility until he turns 21.

Today Judge William G. Young directed that Eliasson and Mattimoe be placed in custody of the DYS for evaluation and return to court for sentencing Oct. 30.

He made no recommendation that they be kept in a secure facility, saying that if the DYS thinks the evaluation can be done on an outpatient basis, he had no objection.

In sentencing Langdon, Young also ordered that he serve 20 years in the Massachusetts Correctional Institution at Concord on the manslaughter charge when he is released by DYS.

But the judge said he would consider a motion by Langdon's counsel to revoke that sentence and place Langdon on probation if he stays in the DYS facility until 21 and causes no problems. LINSCO;10/21,12:05 MFEENE;10/22,15 B07980512
---- Index References ----
News Subject: (Violent Crime (1VI27); Crime (1CR87); Social Issues (1SO05))
Region: (Massachusetts (1MA15); USA (1US73); Americas (1AM92); New England (1NE37); North America (1NO39))
Language: EN
Other Indexing: (BOSTON UNIVERSITY; BROOKLINE; DYS; MASSACHUSETTS CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION; NORFOLK SUPERIOR COURT; YOUTH SERVICES) (Eliasson; Mark Eliasson; Mattimoe; Peter Mattimoe Jr.; Ralph Langdon Jr.; William G. Young; Young)
Edition: SEVENTH
Word Count: 299

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
All of you seem to have murdered most of your brain cells and your livers. Lol, losers hahaha!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rickt300
Serial Cervid killer here.

Add Canis latrens to the list.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Sometimes you don't know what's going to make a guy snap.

Growing up in a very rural environment most everybody knows everybody. One summer a couple farm girls were run off the road, and raped by a handful of farm workers. After a couple weeks there were no arrests, but the farm workers didn't come back after being out one weekend. They found a truck parked, beer bottles everywhere, but no bodies. Ever. I don't think the sheriff tried to hard to find the missing persons.

I was in the service with a guy who shot his abusive father. Nice guy, but as a young man he did what he thought needed to be done. The courts must have agreed with him, nothing happened to him. I drove him home when he got out, met his mom even.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Judman
Was wondering the other night, obviously no one will admit it, but what are the chances we got folks on here that have actually killed someone, baring law enforcement/military? Let here it.

Doctors kill 300,000 Americans every year with bad or unneeded procedures

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
“I’ve still got the Shovel”.

A little Movie Trivia for y’all

He played Jack Ridley in "The Right Stuff".

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell
The standard now is for all felons to spend about 1/20th of their sentence incarcerated.

I figured he'd get out sooner or later, I just hope he ain't mad at me for defiling his sister.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by ltppowell

I figured he'd get out sooner or later, I just hope he ain't mad at me for defiling his sister.

Details of the defilement, please.

😝🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Fascinating Kano. Yes, all of the above. Don’t forget The Model Cafe and Wonder Bar. TFF.

I lived on Linden street.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Murderers of the English language

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 1moredeer, 1minute, 1OntarioJim, 1Longbow, 65 invisible), 2,607 guests, and 1,387 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,449
Posts18,471,018
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.