Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
It’s not mandatory. People have a choice. Get it or do the weekly testing.
You are being given a choice. No one is holding you down and injecting you.
Don’t like the policies? Then quit or retire.

Ok, I get it, you have three choices, choose.

But, as anyone with more than Two brain cells left to rub together knows, this is only the beginning.

So what’s your advice for those that do not want the jab, when the Federal Government says, “you must take the jab in order to collect your pension.

What about the SSA, what is your expert advice , when the SSA says you Must take the jab to collect your benefits.

What about the Government mandating you take the jab in order to get a drivers license, purchase license plates, get a building permit, purchase a hunting/fishing license, a marriage license, etc.

This is not going to stop with just Public Employees and the Military, this is going to spread to every aspect of our lives.

Oh, “take the jab” is not an answer when you ponder the questions above.

You're exactly right.
Btw, have you seen the acceptable attire for fully vaccinated workers?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1420684629678428160

That is our Secretary of Defense!?!

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tell him to take them an empty tube of Ivermectin.... laugh

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

But, as anyone with more than Two brain cells left to rub together knows, this is only the beginning.

So what’s your advice for those that do not want the jab, when the Federal Government says, “you must take the jab in order to collect your pension.

What about the SSA, what is your expert advice , when the SSA says you Must take the jab to collect your benefits.

What about the Government mandating you take the jab in order to get a drivers license, purchase license plates, get a building permit, purchase a hunting/fishing license, a marriage license, etc.

This is not going to stop with just Public Employees and the Military, this is going to spread to every aspect of our lives.

Try sticking to the facts and not made up hypothetical conditions. Every job comes with conditions. At least if the Feds do approve this they are offering a choice.
Shoot up or get tested.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Just bend over, right Snowwolfe?

FJB & FJT
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by erikj

You're exactly right.
Btw, have you seen the acceptable attire for fully vaccinated workers?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1420684629678428160

That is our Secretary of Defense!?!

L O L grin laugh fg'n democrats

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Raeford

Bend over for what? It’s not that difficult to have your nose swabbed. Especially when a worker is on the clock and being paid for their time.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
We’ll see how this plays out. I’m betting it does not end well for many. When all this faux vax crap started, it seemed to be inevitable that the gov would overstep its bounds. I suppose no job is safe from the jabbers but federal gov is least likely place for a happy ending. Glad I don’t work for the feds anymore, or anyone else for that matter.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Bend over for what? It’s not that difficult to have your nose swabbed. Especially when a worker is on the clock and being paid for their time.

poor guy has to work one to two hours a day for his pension and healthcare and he can't be fired no matter what he does at work

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

To be 'swabbed' for what exactly?

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Try sticking to the facts and not made up hypothetical conditions. Every job comes with conditions. At least if the Feds do approve this they are offering a choice.
Shoot up or get tested.

Thats generous of them.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

To be 'swabbed' for what exactly?

Its quite pleasant really.

Some here are disappointed that the Rectal Swab has not been generously mandated by our benevolent leaders.

I am MAGA.
P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Why only test the unvaccinated?

Lots of vaccinated people are spreading the virus and they should be getting tested weekly as well.

It appears that the vaccines are either not very effective in preventing the Delta variant or their protection is already waning after only 6 months.

It's time for the provaxxers to get their boosters. We'll soon know if the rare autoimmune problems seen after mRNA and viral-vector DNA vaccines become more common or if ADE will become a problem.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Petehm

Lots of vaccinated people are spreading the virus and they should be getting tested weekly as well.

It appears that the vaccines are either not very effective in preventing the Delta variant or their protection is already waning after only 6 months.

It's time for the provaxxers to get their boosters. We'll soon know if the rare autoimmune problems seen after mRNA and viral-vector DNA vaccines become more common or if ADE will become a problem.

Correct. The trend is for vaccination+boosters+testing+mask+face shield. Clearly, a database will be needed.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
30 years is a good run

I used to tell my older guys on my work crew, Don’t be coming to my jobsite like death warmed over, I want athletes on my framing and decking jobs.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
If they pay for the testing, I'd just get tested every week then.

My buddy's wife is a nurse, vaccinated and is now home with covid anyway. 🤣

Didn’t Happy Camper say that people were dying of brain perforations from those nasal swabs?

sidney powell
jade helm
The indictments
Hillary emails
Get ready
Yelowstone supervolcano

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Petehm

To motivate them to get vaccinated.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Fireball2
My wife and I just talked about this. Not sure when it would happen but were pretty sure it would.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you told her to get the shot because you could use the money.

LOL

Could you possibly be a bigger dick?

All your incessant trolling is about to pay BIG dividends, so pay attention dickweasel.

My wife works for the federal government . There, you have another angle to work in your character assassination.

What a tool.

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
If they pay for the testing, I'd just get tested every week then.

My buddy's wife is a nurse, vaccinated and is now home with covid anyway. 🤣

Breakthrough Covid Cases Among Vaccinated Players Postpones MLB Game
Kimberlee Speakman07:53pm EDT

The Major League Baseball game between the Philadelphia Phillies and Washington Nationals was postponed Wednesday after 12 Washington Nationals team members tested positive for Covid-19, a majority of whom were reportedly already vaccinated, as concerns rise over breakthrough Covid-19 cases caused by the delta variant.

Washington Nationals v Philadelphia Phillies
PHILADELPHIA, PA - JULY 28: A general view of an empty Citizens Bank Park on July 28, 2021 in ... [+]
Getty Images
Key Facts

Nationals team manager Dave Martinez said he believes only one member was unvaccinated out of the four players and eight staff members and coaches that tested positive for Covid-19.

A number of the breakthrough cases reportedly came from players that received the one-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine, sources told ESPN.

Martinez said some of the members that tested positive have experienced minor symptoms similar to a “head cold.”

He also said the team would undergo more rounds of Covid-19 testing to make sure additional team members don’t have the virus.

Key Background

Back in May, Martinez said more than 85% of the Washington Nationals team was vaccinated, which under the MLB guidelines allows for looser Covid-19 protocols such as being able to eat or drink on a plane and gather indoors without a mask as long as someone who is not vaccinated isn’t present. This isn’t the first time the Nationals had to postpone a game due to Covid-19. Their season-opener against the New York Mets was also postponed after four Nationals players tested positive for coronavirus.

What To Watch Out For

If more games may be cancelled or postponed due to rising Covid-19 cases in the nation. The Centers for Disease Control reissued mask recommendations on Tuesday due to the spread of the delta variant, which has caused an alarming number of breakthrough infections among those vaccinated. Cases in the U.S. also continue to rise with 80,000 new Covid-19 cases reported Wednesday, up from 55,000 last week, according to the CDC.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Iceland reimposes COVID restrictions after cases surge covid

Iceland, one of the first nations in the world to lift all COVID restrictions for vaccinated tourists, on Friday announced new curbs following a spate of infections.

At the end of June, Iceland lifted rules around social distancing, mask-wearing, limits on public gatherings and the opening hours of bars and restaurants after introducing virus restrictions in March last year.

Starting from midnight on Sunday until August 13, public gatherings will be restricted to 200, the one-metre social distancing rule will be reimposed and bars and restaurants will have to close at 11:00 pm.

Swimming pools and indoor sports facilities can only operate to 75 percent of capacity and masks will be mandatory indoors.

Although over 85 percent of the population above 16 have received two vaccine doses, Iceland has seen infections spurt with 355 new cases since July 12.

The majority of cases are due to the Delta variant, which was first detected in India.

Iceland will resume restrictions at its borders, requiring a negative PCR test less than 72 hours old for travellers who are fully vaccinated.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Man.... theys gonna another run on the hamburger meat

Bastards!!!!

Sheesh!!!

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1badf350, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 66 invisible), 2,607 guests, and 1,354 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,454
Posts18,471,089
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.