Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This thread makes me crave a 250 Savage.... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is โ€œgoodโ€ youโ€™re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
HR IC

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Bacon throat!!! My god, you lucky couch lizard!! You took pics of fish off a bridge in Alaska??? Youโ€™ve gotta be [bleep] me!!! Haha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And a doe outta the front seat of your truck?? In August, well fuuck hog neck, youโ€™re cuttin the fat off the hog up there!! Pun there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Diggin the 22ppc couchbound alaskan dumbfuuck ++p!! Great stuff lil buddy!!! Haha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, Iโ€™d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It is VERY "surprising" how the exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities accrue in such accelerated fashion,post Bargain Beer Bender...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Probably more than a touch on edge,that you didn't get to see the unveil on the parcel. Here,allow me to fuel even more Insecurities and grant you a Google Trip. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Might I suggest more punctuation and Emoji's,to further illuminate the magnitude of your Raging Estrogen Torrents. Pardon wares that exist,while you gals laude your cravings. Hint.

Bless your hearts for trying.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
My God the disastrous results when the illiterati ape their betters. Poor S J Perelman . . .

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The biggest problem I have shooting long range is getting the couch pried out of my chunt so I can belly up to the bench. What do you guys recommend?

LOL
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Bacon throat!!! Looks like you really got after it today!! How'd the "pards" do??? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
MSRiflelady,

Simply embrace your Incredible Fhuqking STUPIDITY and rock it,if only for oblivious humor...you "lucky" kchunt. Ooooooopsie!!! Too late. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You CLUELESS Fhuqktards are a hoot! Do not "forget",your "special" "contour specific" barrel break-in Delusion(s). Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

DUMBall,

You haven't the "means","abilities" or "comprehension" to connect a dot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon Reality and wares that exist. Hint.

Re-pardon Reality and wares that exist. Hint.

No wonder you MUST "live" vicariously,you Magnificently STUPID Fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

Crying Karen,

How many times have you thought about me today and what's it like to always be on the outside licking windows and DESPERATELY trying to get a glimpse inside...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Them exceedingly WELL found Insecurities are certainly amassing and you nearly turned a lick. Almost. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". At least you get to read my EVERY word and gawk EVERY Splendid Pixel,as you Dream aloud. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Bacon throat!!! I love you're drawn to me, like a moth to a flame. Its refreshing even a washed up couch lizard such as yourself can drive over a bridge in Alaska a snap a pic of fish!!! Haha

How's the "pards" hunts doin??? hang some pics, please!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

Your inability to use your own words or punctuation,are indeed funnier than fhuqk,but there is/was no reason for you to keep reiterating numbers stump you too,as my Post on this Thread broke trail for your's if only as per always...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I rather enjoy your fear of heights too and your rapidly accelerating list of very WELL founded Insecurities,is EPIC in it's grandeur. Allow me to fuel 'em even more,with some of today's Mail. Hint.

Too bad cameras are WAY too expensive for you. Hint.

Bless your heart for being second fiddle.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ummmmm, bacon throat!!! "playing second fiddle", " sitting on the outside looking in", and all your whining, bitching and moaning, yet you're the one posting pics of "parts" kills in this thread... Are you OK? Do you realize the shiit you're posting and have posted the last couple days???๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hola you washed up couch lizard!!! I can feels your arteries slamming shut from clear down here!!! Haha

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
MRSriflelady,

You tell her. Hint. LAUGHING!

600yds++ 22-250AI/75 A-Max.Hint.

I'm generally whistling them at 3500fps. So it was a sub 2.5 Mil correction,even at low tide,which it weren't. Hint.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Rah rah rah!!! Rattle those pom Poms you lazy couch lizard!!! Love the vicarious living...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ‘

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

Pardon the poignant profundity of my influence,controlling your every woken moment and most certainly in your DREAMS...you "lucky" kchunt. Pun(s) be intended. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only in fairness,your most recent infatuation and I have Shot,Killed and Fished more than a smidge together. Said rifle/bullet combo having long been melded and in more blueprints than you could fathom. I am VERY "surprised" them constants,fuel your AMAZINGLY long list of very WELL founded Insecurities,in such a manner. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Now if only to fuel them more. Pardon wares that exist,while you "get" to "contribute",because you can "afford" Imagination and Pretend,solely because it's free. Hint.

Hint.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Bacon throat!!! Swipe some more pics!! Its gotta be a tad disturbing, what your "life" has turned into... The sun is settin, your fresh outta family, and "parts", though I'm sure co workers feel sorry for ya, as they get to "do", all the while you suckass and live vicariously, while drooling over their exploits. Poor poor little Larry. But hey, its the www so lie away hog neck!!! Haha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
All of the dumping stuff on the floor to take photos no one cares about just seems exhausting.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

Your Raging Estrogen Torrent,Bargain Beer Benders and Oxygen Deprivation due your time spent as a Masked Sheep,has nicely inflated your Emotions...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I rather enjoy your Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude and High Pitched Nasal Whine from the sidelines,as you Re-Hissy a "life" long fit of raging inadequacy and extoll via Vagina Monologue,how very WELL founded your countless Insecurities are. The fear of heights was a bitchin' touch too! Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Seems only "fair" to gease them skids and fuel them Insecurities,so you get to be "part" of something you sooooooooo desperately long for. Hint.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

crossword,

What else coulda PaulaBurnedHard "do",other than quantify how VERY fortunate she is that Imagination and Pretend are free,so she too can "afford" to "contribute"...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

No need to mock the compilation of her "life" savings. Hint.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Barnyard Tryhard, that is a really piss poor attempt

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Given Paula's "means","abilities" and "comprehension",she simply went all in with what incredibly little she "has" to "work" with...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint.(grin)

Imitation remains THE most Sincere form of Flattery and I rather enjoy controlling every thought,of sooooooo many,as they try to do their BEST. It sure as fhuqk ain't very "fair",but never ain't not HILARIOUS. Hint.

I wonder if they make Crying Karen Melting Snowflake WOKE Bridge Maps?!? Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm sure glad us do nothings have someone to look up to. Our pitiful lives we live just got a little brighter. Maybe I can pretend my way into another dandy blacktail this year.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DUMBall,

You keep fighting "the good fight" and try to "convince" yourself of the things you most NEED to hear...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". You Woke CLUELESS Kchunts have certainly perfected being a "Victim",ifonly due your "life" of practicing same. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Today's rains,got the lettuce growing. Hint.

Bless your heart for doing your best and Dreaming so vividly.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Carry on.

Sorry to hear about your father, that's messed up.

LOL
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (1minute, 1234, 007FJ, 160user, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 62 invisible), 2,134 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,778
Posts18,495,840
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.