Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by killerv
One reason it is morphing as quick as it is because we didn't let if run its course, we forced a quazi vax on folks too quickly. It usually takes years to start seeing the variants but its caught on quick due to the mass vaccinations.

Companies wanted to cash in on a cure for the common covids for many years. The best they came up with is their animal quarters full of dead ferrets.

There are no synthetic vaccine cures, unless you include the zinc uptake compounds and ivermectin in that category.
God made certain botanicals to cure viral infections.
He gave a powerful immune system that responds well to proper care and numerous additional plants to enhance aspects of that..ië killer T cells/ neutrophils.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
My neighbor was going off on the unvaccinated. I said " you act like covid is the bubonic plague" he said " it is!" I said you really think covid is on par with the black death?! 95% of people that catch it live, including me.

99.8%.

The neighbor needs to be going off on China and the folks that started this mess, its not the unvaxxed fault.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
From what I saw recently the survival rate of 20-69 year olds is 99.74%. So 1 in 385 known Covid cases will die from Covid. Not the plague, not even close. "Ain't the same f'n ballpark. It ain't the same league, it ain't even the same f'n sport. Look (Covid) don't mean sh!!t." That neighbor has been gobbling up the left MSMs narrative hook, line and sinker.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Taco2fiddy7
From what I saw recently the survival rate of 20-69 year olds is 99.74%. So 1 in 385 will die from Covid.

Nope. Not even that. Only that many who get it will die of it. Most don't get it. Then you have to factor into the equation the fact that that percentage of deaths (99.74%) is fake to start with, because they were counting as COVID deaths everybody who died while COVID19 positive on the PCR test, and the PCR test is worthless as a diagnostic tool (positive doesn't even mean you have COVID19). So, someone comes in from a car wreck, or a shooting victim comes in, and dies of his injuries, it's counted as a COVID19 death if the PCR test says he's positive. That's how they got that percentage.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I should have said known cases, that wasn't speaking of the entire population.

Supposedly they have corrected the numbers for the other deaths, like the Seattle shootings that were Covid deaths, but who really knows. Still probably over exaggerated.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TXLoader
If YOU were a smarter man, you wouldn't allow the media to propagandize you to hate your fellow man....

OUCH !!

Needed to be said again !

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
So in this article they do touch on fully vaccinated folks having contracted covid. Yet there is a lot they do not touch on. My primary question is are or were these infected folks on immune suppressants. Then we need to remember no one suggested that the vaccine is 100 percent effective in any population. Think the numbers are closer to 94% effective with Moderna and Phizer.

Then in this same link provided we find this link MORE: Vast majority of ICU patients with COVID-19 are unvaccinated, ttps://abcnews.go.com/US/vast-majority-icu-patients-covid-19-unvaccinated-abc/story?id=79128401

I am puzzled as to how anyone would take away from the article that Vaccines do not work?

Suppose Ill ask the anti-vaccesers what they really are afraid of, with the vaccines? Ill encourage you to look at this from many ICU attendees view. What are the ICU's personnel seeing that doesn't work and how harsh are the outcomes. I do not wish to be confrontational with those who choose to not be vaccinated, rather I'd like to understand your reservations against getting vaccinated with a 94% effective vaccine. As opposed to doing nearly nothing for example. from what I understand here the science and facts carry very little if any weight here with those to abstain. Still Id like to truly understand the reservation in getting vaccinated.

Are we holding out for a better alternative? Do we expect a better alternative? Or is there a better alternative that currently out there that I am not aware of? This is worth a heart felt discussion at the very least as we are talking about life altering & or life ending choices here.

Why do you feel the need to be vaccinated against a condition that is 99.7% survivable?

The actual survival rate is much height than 99.7%.

Millions of People have contracted Covid and either didn’t know it, or didn’t report it. Add those asymptotic patients and the survival rate goes up.

Last edited by steve4102; 08/03/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Well not sure if your figures are correct but 600,000 Americans are dead and the Vaccines could have saved 90% or more, that is the reason to take the COVID-19 Vaccine.

Simply not true.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
I got a call from a friend the other day, he experienced something no man should ever have to. The family was having dinner and while in mid sentence his daughter stopped talking. Her mother asked what’s wrong and she replied, “I feel a little dizzy “.
Two seconds later this otherwise healthy mid forties young lady was gone.
The initial findings indicated a major heart event triggered by a blood clot. No further information has been given.
I’m pretty much still in shock since I’ve known her since birth. I cannot fathom what her parents are going through.

Never try to teach a pig to sing...
...it wastes your time and annoys the pig!
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by uncle joe
I got a call from a friend the other day, he experienced something no man should ever have to. The family was having dinner and while in mid sentence his daughter stopped talking. Her mother asked what’s wrong and she replied, “I feel a little dizzy “.
The initial findings indicated a major heart event triggered by a blood clot. No further information has been given.
I’m pretty much still in shock since I’ve known her since birth. I cannot fathom what her parents are going through.

Vaccinated recently?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

What does that have to do with the Shot?

J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Hubert

Have you not been paying attention?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by readonly

If you were a smarter man you would realize the virus has mutated, and will continue to do so as long as there are hoards of dumazzes that refuse to get vaccinated.

You'll eat ^^^these^^^ words.

It's becoming clear that the mRNA "vaccines" (novel prophylactic gene therapies) do not offer durable immunity.

But do they offer protection?

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

But Florida tryed that and they have 30% of the cases of COVID-19 right now and the hospitals are over run. Sweden tryed that and there death rate

Compared to Norway, Denmark, and Finland was about 4 times more deaths.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

It should be obvious to you that if someone has the shot, then has any kind of medical condition, or even dies, that it was caused by the shot. It's the well proven scientific theory of correlation equals causation.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

But Florida tryed that and they have 30% of the cases of COVID-19 right now and the hospitals are over run. Sweden tryed that and there death rate

Hospitals are overrun/
According to whom? MSM?
Just mask up lil' buddy and everything will be A-O-K

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Have you not been paying attention?

I knew a gal that died from a blood clot,,,,,,,

She was sitting eating lunch, then suddenly fell from her chair and died

Age 34

this was 30 some years ago,,,,

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

In 30 years of EMS in a midsized city we had many episodes such as you describe. People who seem healthy die all the time.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Yet when people go to the Florida hospitals to video the COVID19 case overrun, they find nothing unusual.

Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1234, 10gaugeman, 17Fan, 65 invisible), 2,319 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,325
Posts18,487,480
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.