Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm
BS bingo sheet

1. Ballistics charts to 1000 yards (aka distance no one who hunts cares about)

2. Fish next to rifle (same as last 400 times)

3. Components piled up for photos.

4. Bonus square: no new dead game to match components.

5. Photo of giant cartoon chainsaw.

6. More useless charts.

7. Ignores real world success of all-time great cartridges.

8. Rifle in steam for no reason.

9. Strong signs of dyslexia.

Surely someone has three in a row by now?!?!

Something like this?
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LMAO !!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
HR IC

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Ain't it nice to walk into the local store and buy whatcha' want? Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I reckon Today's Mail was rather kind too. Hint.

What were the "odds" that you CLUELESS Whining Kchunts are glued to my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,as you pontificate your exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities and Melt in Woke Unison? Hint.

Bless your hearts for trying.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Bacon neck!!! It sure is!!! Haha

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You sure speak of “ well founded insecurities “ ,you insecure?? 😂😂

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
More $$$ in paint there than your house is worth there mister “dr $$$”!!!

[bleep] laughing +pp

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Ain't it a hoot,that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot? Pardon reality,as you dabble your perpetual Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

I realize a GOOD day for you,is one in which you don't schit your pants. Hopefully wares that exist,won't embarrass you yet again. Hint.

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying,Whining and Trying.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Stick,

Wacha propelling with the 26?
The 22 grendel?

Thanks.

Edit- Ah, nvm- the dies and ELDs make that obvious.

Last edited by CaptArab; 08/04/21.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Mmmmmmmmm...'26?!? never heard of it. Hint. Laughing!

Got lucky and more Mail showed up,if only to fuel the Insecurities of Melting Snowflakes. I'll start carving it open,here in a bit. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

All of my 22PPC AFI's and 243PPC AFI's,whether Turnbolt or Krunchenticker,dine expressly upon Lever'. Hint...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
LOL yes. How have I not seen that before.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I wasn't aware that Joe Biden was a "cool shot" and a Gunsmith?!? Hint.

I'm fhuqking CRYING...I'm laughing sooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I didn't know we had a comedy sub-forum, this is good. My favorite part is the guy who stages all of his crap for pictures accusing other members of pretending.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Chickens,

I rather enjoyed that part too,but to PaulaBurnedHard's credit,she can only "share" what incredibly fhuqking little she "has" to "work" with and do not dismiss her helmet and Handicapped Parking Permit...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

With soooooooo many choices of Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude to choose from,my favorite(s),are the Melting Whining Snowflakes who are glued to my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel,but despite their Incredible STUPIDITY know better than to try and say anything about The Rifle,on a Hunting Rifle Board. Puts a "little" perspective on things,you Drooling Fhuqktard. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Allow me to fuel your Insecurities,so you can extoll how very "fortunate" you are,that Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Is 22 PPC AFI the same chamber Harrison is calling the 224 Predator?

I see some folks running 22 grendel or 22 LBC, then others running 22 Grendel "Improved".

All pretty dang confusing for folks that just wanna buy dies, brass, and shoot.

You ought to start a thread just to straighten all that out- dies, gas system, brass, etc.

There's a thread over on snipershide but it gets confusing when folks start sharing load data for 3 different reamers.

Last edited by CaptArab; 08/05/21.
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I really wish horny would take their smart pill and release a "22 ARC".

Damn that would be amazing.
Then Ruger could sell $450 Ruger American Predators slinging factory loaded 88 ELDMs at 3000fps.

A man can dream . . .

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Big stick
Perhaps you can clarify something for me.
You are constantly expounding on the severe use you subject your firearms to.
Now, going by the posts you make,you have somewhere over 600 rifles. Also, you get 6 months vacation.
If you hunt 24 hours a day for those six months, that's 4320 hours. If you divide 4320 hours by 600 rifles, that means each rifle gets an average of 7.2 hours use per year. Now, lets assume that you hunt with a rifle in each hand, that means each rifle gets 14.4 hours use.
That's assuming a rifle in each hand, hunting 24 hours a day.
As a feeble minded old man, I still use my rifles more than that. If I don't I sell them.
There is also the probability that you hunt less than 24 hours a day, and that you don't have a rifle in each hand.
So, if there is a mathematical possibility that you can subject all your rifles and scopes to many days of hard each year, I'd like you to point it out to me.

Thanking you in advance for your information.

Royce

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by CaptArab
I really wish horny would take their smart pill and release a "22 ARC".

Damn that would be amazing.
Then Ruger could sell $450 Ruger American Predators slinging factory loaded 88 ELDMs at 3000fps.

A man can dream . . .

For sure. I’d toss the Valkyrie away pretty quick.

Semper Fi
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'rab,

Nothing changes,in that EVERYTHING changes. Hint.(grin)

Lemme set the stage,from years ago. Hint.

Now to Start At The Fhuqking Start. The 7.62x39 from circa '44,was/is the parent of more than a few chamberings. I reckon the 220 Russian was likely the first mainstay,followed by the 5.45x39. The 'Russian was shaken and stirred,which led to the 22/6PPC and the cup runneth over,with LEGENDS born. Bill Alexander essentially took the premise,Improved same and coughed up the 6.5 Grendel. Just as with any other Parent case,there were a myriad of deviations,some of which gained traction. Soooooooo...the 224 Grendel/LBC/AR/Predator/PPC Improved/ARC are all subtle diviations(at MOST),of the Theme. Same goes the .243" bore size variants. There are renditions of less traction,which took Improvement further,if one is so inclined. I am not. Hint.

I personally have only shot/got the 224LBC,224 Predator and 22PPC AFI,who's O/F cases largely interchange(modest headspace deviations,being a given). Same goes the 243 versions of same. That being said,I can only reflect upon my (10) rifles so chambered(between Turnbolts and Krunchentickers) and what's gotta be a like number of pard's platforms. In .224" I have 6.5,7 and 8" RPMS. In .243" only 7 and 8". BHW,X-Caliber and Harrison as OEM goes,the balance Custom on Bartlein(mainly) and Krieger blanks. Hint.

For even more perspective,here's a Hornady 6.5 Grendel Virgin F/L sized to 6 ARC on far left. F/L sized Hornady 6.5 Grendel sized to positive headspace a false shoulder in my 243 LBC Krunchentickers,to the far right. Lapooey O/F 243 LBC betwixt same. Hint.

As Krunchentickers go,I'm happy(very) with Rifle Gas,but have some +2". As does go,there are numerous ways to get there,but I've both 224 Predator and 243 Predator dies sourced from harrison,that will feed the herd. though I of course have Grendel bushing dies,PPC Seaters and a buncha' other stuff,obviously including F/L 6 ARC. Hint.

In a nutshell,Lapooey is KING. Starline ain't horrid. Norma is Fhuqking Dog Schit and Hornady right there with it,as 6.5 Grendel parent Virgins go. In my .224" PPC Improved Krunchentickers,it's a breeze to Smooch 75'Max,ELD's and 88 ELD's. Same goes .243" Hornie 105 BTHP's,'Max and 108 ELD's,in the above cited ASC mags. Hint.

As you more than hint at and as I've oft lamented,the 22 ARC/LBC/Predator/Grendel/PPC AFI is a GLARING void and 7" RPM a given. The 6 ARC is a Good Bitch,but a .224" 88 ELD has a better BC(.545) than a .243" 108 ELD .536 BC and the reduction in mass,equates to a velocity increase in .224",which further frosts the cake. Hint.

Sorry for repeatedly talking Rifles,on a Thread in which The Do Nothing gang was practicing their Imagination and Pretend,while hoping to perfect their GoogleFu...the "lucky" kchunts.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

Joyce,

Weren't my intent to hurt your VERY Tender Feelers,nor to grant you a Delusion that you "could too"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to how VERY well founded your countless Insecurities are and how "fortunate" you are,that Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contrinute" too. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Looking forward to your next Whine,you Magnificently CLUELESS Stupid Fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

'retzs,

The VagDry is a Stinking Pile Of Fhuqking Schit for certain,as is the 22 Nuzzler. Hint.

Bless their hearts.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Big Stick
Your childish answer doesn’t address any of the questions I brought up.
I would think that anyone that claims the mental superiority that you do could formulate something other than an answer at the level of a not too bright twelve year old.
There was nothing in my post to indicate that my feelings were hurt, or that I had any insecurities.
That would be obvious to anyone with the most basic reading ability. But, perhaps you read posts at the same level that you post, about the low grade twelve year old level.
Want to try again?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Royce, first things first, bacon throat is a “tweener “ I guess you could say. Not a hunter, not a competitive/benchrest/prc shooter, but rather a lazy cab lizard that kills bucks outta his front seat, and slicks bears off the beach. Liar Larry aledgedly makes “dr $$$”, lives in a run down shiithole on a Indian rez in “paradise”, surely he could pursue sheep, bou, moose, goat, musk ox, grizz etc?? I mean he has “pards” begging him to take him out in their super Cubs!!! Haha

But here we are, Ol hog neck spends countless hours talking shiit, bitching and moaning about other folks and their wares. I know I know, countless insecurities, imagination and pretend blah blah fuucking blah.. 😘😎 some emojis for ya LarryO!! Haha

Xoxoxoxo

Ain’t easy havin pals.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Royce
Big Stick
Your childish answer doesn’t address any of the questions I brought up.
I would think that anyone that claims the mental superiority that you do could formulate something other than an answer at the level of a not too bright twelve year old.
There was nothing in my post to indicate that my feelings were hurt, or that I had any insecurities.
That would be obvious to anyone with the most basic reading ability. But, perhaps you read posts at the same level that you post, about the low grade twelve year old level.
Want to try again?

I have him blocked. I suggest everyone else do the same. I let him get to me so much that I called him out, wanted to give him a chance to talk to me like that in person on one of my trips to Elmendorf Air Force Base (Anchorage). Told him I'd meet him wherever he liked. He wouldn't even answer. Then someone PM'd me what may have happened to make him act this way. This pathetic, lonely old man isn't worth the time or effort to kick the crap out of. The best revenge is to let him live a long life thinking about what he did.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
The point that I was trying to make is that although Larry spends countless hours boasting about his long hard use of rifles, each one of his rifles gets very little use. Apparently, I made my point, because he didn't respond to my post except for his usual childish name calling.
Possibly, there is something to Larry's rant that a person's manliness is tied to how much money they earn. Richard Simmons and Oprah Winfrey both make several magnitudes of the money Larry earns, so that must mean Richard and Oprah are way above Larry on the masculinity chart.
I have been reading Larry"s BS for years, and thought it was time someone demonstrated how inflated his BS claims are to his face.

Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1234, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 66 invisible), 2,100 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,773
Posts18,495,725
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.