Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
That’s funny, I’ve pmd him before, chickenshiit wouldn’t respond to me either. All I get is, “bacon throat has removed himself from this topic”…😂😂

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
HR IC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fhuqk YESSSSSSSSS...and just like that,THE Twatly Trifecta was created...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The copious Imagination and Pretend,is only surpassed by The VERY Tender Feelers,Imaginary Pretend Ignore and the INCREDIBLY loooonnnngggggggg list of very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You gals be SURE to combine "forces" and Whine in unison,as you "fight" the GOOD "fight",with Retardation and Estrogen as you extoll your Woketitude on the World. Allow me to fuel them Insecurities. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

I don't get many PM's and gotsta' keep deleting 'em,to make room for more. Hint.

I reckon a goodly portion of your Crying Kchuntitude,is the unfinished business of yesterday's Mail. Weren't my intent to leave you "hard chargers" hanging and I apologize as that was rude. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!!

Bless your Vagina Monologue in 3-Part Harmony,you "rugged" Snowflakes.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Larry
I'll post my question again to see if you've conjured up a grown up answer to it.

Big stick
Perhaps you can clarify something for me.
You are constantly expounding on the severe use you subject your firearms to.
Now, going by the posts you make,you have somewhere over 600 rifles. Also, you get 6 months vacation.
If you hunt 24 hours a day for those six months, that's 4320 hours. If you divide 4320 hours by 600 rifles, that means each rifle gets an average of 7.2 hours use per year. Now, lets assume that you hunt with a rifle in each hand, that means each rifle gets 14.4 hours use.
That's assuming a rifle in each hand, hunting 24 hours a day.
As a feeble minded old man, I still use my rifles more than that. If I don't I sell them.
There is also the probability that you hunt less than 24 hours a day, and that you don't have a rifle in each hand.
So, if there is a mathematical possibility that you can subject all your rifles and scopes to many days of hard each year, I'd like you to point it out to me.

Thanking you in advance for your information.

Royce

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Heck, I wanted to hear more about the great 250 Savage.
This thread went south, quick. Or maybe North.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'99,

The '250 is a GREAT chambering,as a Donor. Hint.(grin)

Lapooey did some REAL favors,in making rather good 22-250 Donor Brass. It paved the way to more than a few 22-250 AI's,224 Speedmires,6 Internationals,6XC's, Seex Kreedmires and the ilk. Hint.

The trouble with the .257" version is timeless...and that's simply bullets. NONE are worth a fhuqk. As Rifles go,that's not a "good" thing. Hint. Laughing!

Don't be too hard on THE Twatly Trifecta,they are simply at the mercy of their "means","abilities" and "comprehension",so "default" to Imagination and Pretend,despite it being their only "move". Hint.

Bless their hearts.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Bacon throat!!! Rest assured there is more than 875 no buck killin do nothing [bleep] here!! Haha 😂😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by kenster99
Heck, I wanted to hear more about the great 250 Savage.
This thread went south, quick. Or maybe North.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Remington 700 Classic, 250 Savage.

Mild Mannered Quarter-Bore

works great with 100 Gr. Nosler Partitions

for perforating b-b-que sized Hoglets!

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

Might I suggest,that your WELL founded Insecurities,aren't "shared" by everyone...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Just do ALL that you "can" and set on the sidelines,rattling Pom-Pom's,while counting PM's and "convincing" yourself that you "could too". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

During the meanwhile,simply "explain" how many times a day you think about me. Perhaps use an Emoji?!? Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

I'll simply fuel your copious Insecurities,so you can use your Imagination and Pretend even more. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I’ve done alotta gods work with a 250, like gw says, mild mannered, good killin rifle.. test media has only been several bucks, bulls and a couple bear. I’m sure bacon throat has much more experience than I with the chambering… haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Crying Karen,

Might I suggest,that your WELL founded Insecurities,aren't "shared" by everyone...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Just do ALL that you "can" and set on the sidelines,rattling Pom-Pom's,while counting PM's and "convincing" yourself that you "could too". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

During the meanwhile,simply "explain" how many times a day you think about me. Perhaps use an Emoji?!? Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

I'll simply fuel your copious Insecurities,so you can use your Imagination and Pretend even more. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

Haha look at the bright side bacon throat, you get to kill a few bucks this year….. and that’s it!! Your doin so great, and I’m feeling insecure… least you get to live vicariously and cruise through the “pics of it didn’t happen” thread, stomp your feet and make excuses!! 😘😎

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Nice rifle geedubya, looking forward to shooting a buck with this Ruger 250 Sav. I recently picked up.
Have only shot somerwhere around 10-12 deer with my 250's, all Savage levers. Never had any complaints.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I been thinking a 250 on a Model Seven stainless with a 22" SS barrel, just long enough to get noise away from the box blind..

Talley Lightweights and a compact scope.

Get one of the B&C stocks off of the little Sevens built a couple years ago.

Plenty of energy to reach across our 200 yard wide hay and bean field with an 80 or 87 grain bullet.

Bet that would be a whitetail hammer.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
I been thinking a 250 on a Model Seven stainless with a 22" SS barrel, just long enough to get noise away from the box blind..

Talley Lightweights and a compact scope.

Get one of the B&C stocks off of the little Sevens built a couple years ago.

Plenty of energy to reach across our 200 yard wide hay and bean field with an 80 or 87 grain bullet.

Bet that would be a whitetail hammer.

Boy that would be a dandy. 👍

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Nice rifle geedubya, looking forward to shooting a buck with this Ruger 250 Sav. I recently picked up.
Have only shot somerwhere around 10-12 deer with my 250's, all Savage levers. Never had any complaints.

Oh ya, mine was a 77 bicentennial, used to run 100 grain core locks in it, great little rifle. Got grandmas Ol 99 in the back of the safe, need to dust er off

Ain’t easy havin pals.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I haven't checked back in awhile. Are the animals I killed with a 250 Savage dead or not? Can I still expect to kill animals with a 250 Savage? Are animals shot with a higher BC bullet more or less dead? Can I only shoot animals a 1000 yards away? Is it wrong to kill animals 46 yards away? Does shooting animals close make me less of hunter?

Thanks

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Exactly steelhead.. but bacon throat wouldn’t have anything to biitch and argue about. 👍

Ain’t easy havin pals.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Judman

Oh ya, mine was a 77 bicentennial, used to run 100 grain core locks in it, great little rifle. Got grandmas Ol 99 in the back of the safe, need to dust er off

That 99 should get on some meat.

Semper Fi
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert
I haven't checked back in awhile. Are the animals I killed with a 250 Savage dead or not? Can I still expect to kill animals with a 250 Savage? Are animals shot with a higher BC bullet more or less dead? Can I only shoot animals a 1000 yards away? Is it wrong to kill animals 46 yards away? Does shooting animals close make me less of hunter?

Thanks

46 yards?? I can't even see 46 yards around here.

I really like to hang in the thick stuff where the big boys hide.

There is a buck in that pic. If I had it on my laptop I could probably find him.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by beretzs
Originally Posted by Judman

That 99 should get on some meat.

Hell ya Scotty. Dunno what model it is, got the gold shell counter, schnabel forend, 24” snout. Had it drilled and tapped and mounted a old school Swarovski on it

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Grandad had a 250-3000.

Same as you describe Jud. Gold counter and same forearm.

Something tells me it was a E model or at least that's what I remember him telling me.

I always wanted it.

All but a few guns came up missing from his place within a few days of him passing.

Probably 20 went MIA.

Step-dad still has his old Nobel 12 gauge and a 10 gauge single shot.

Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (1234, 10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 1minute, 70 invisible), 2,125 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,783
Posts18,495,955
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.