Campfire Regular
J

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

But Florida tryed that and they have 30% of the cases of COVID-19 right now and the hospitals are over run. Sweden tryed that and there death rate

Compared to Norway, Denmark, and Finland was about 4 times more deaths.

The word is “tried” not “tryed”.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by uncle joe
I got a call from a friend the other day, he experienced something no man should ever have to. The family was having dinner and while in mid sentence his daughter stopped talking. Her mother asked what’s wrong and she replied, “I feel a little dizzy “.
Two seconds later this otherwise healthy mid forties young lady was gone.
The initial findings indicated a major heart event triggered by a blood clot. No further information has been given.
I’m pretty much still in shock since I’ve known her since birth. I cannot fathom what her parents are going through.

Vaccinated recently?

Just a few days before she died

Never try to teach a pig to sing...
...it wastes your time and annoys the pig!
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by jaguartx

HE told us about the Vipers. What are those snakes on the Medical emblem? Vipers....

There is a rod with two snakes and a rod with a single snake. The rod with two snakes is the caduceus or the Rod of Hermes. The rod with a single snake is commonly referred to as the Rod of Asclepius. Those are the interpretations from Greek mythology, though the significance of at least one of the rods predates the Greek use. You will notice that as the symbolism applies to the contemporary medical profession, there is a conflict represented in which type of rod is displayed.

Ultimately, the single-snake bearing rod's genesis was with Moses from the time the fiery serpents were plaguing the children of Israel in the wilderness. Notice first that the Lord sent the serpents (Numbers 21:6). The Lord instructed Moses to make a serpent of brass on a pole: "And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live. And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived." Numbers 21:8-9

What is the significance of this seemingly superstitious practice? Paul gives us the answer in the first twelve versus of 1 Corinthians 10, but it suffices to summarize it with the eleventh: "all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come." So how should we regard this example of the brass serpent?

"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life." -- Jesus

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
My baby girl is an ICU nurse. The cases they are getting now are 30’s-40’s that are not vaccinated. They don’t have any vaccinated people in there, because the vaccinated people don’t get it or it’s a very mild case.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by hanco
My baby girl is an ICU nurse. The cases they are getting now are 30’s-40’s that are not vaccinated. They don’t have any vaccinated people in there, because the vaccinated people don’t get it or it’s a very mild case.

What are the number of those who had covid previously and have anti bodies?

So zero people who are vaccinated never catch covid and are hospitalized?

Sounds wonderful

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by ribka

Sounds wonderful

An ICU nurse would only be seeing patients that were quite sick. Those that had immunity from previous infection would not likely end up there either.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by WMR

Sounds wonderful

An ICU nurse would only be seeing patients that were quite sick. Those that had immunity from previous infection would not likely end up there either.

Obviously vaccinated people are still ending up in hospitals and dying and spreading the virus that’s why I thought is post was funny

Why no data on millions who have anti bodies and aren’t vaccinated?

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by WMR

Sounds wonderful

Obviously vaccinated people are still ending up in hospitals and dying and spreading the virus that’s why I thought is post was funny

You may go to the high IQ lounge

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

LOL

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by WMR

Sounds wonderful

People with immunity from previous infection, like those who are vaccinated, rarely get severe COVID disease. This was the point of the much misquoted Cleveland Clinic data release. People who don’t get sick don’t really become “data points”.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by SandBilly

LOL

I’m only telling you how it is at the hospital where she works. She has been in the front line of this crap since it has started. At first it was older people with health issues, she says it hits Blacks and Hispanics harder than Whites. All I know is what she is telling me.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by hanco; 08/07/21.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Whooptie fugking doo , Hanco

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Threads like this one(and numerous others here) are a good example of why real, accurate data is hard to come by and why anecdotal evidence is pretty well worthless. In one thread we have people claiming direct knowledge of hospitals with almost exclusively unvaccinated patients and those with almost exclusively vaccinated patients. How likely is it that both are true? Possible, I suppose. Can also find data online to support either position. I don't blame people for questioning either side. This would be less of a problem if people felt ok with making their own choices and letting others do the same, but I guess that's not how most people work.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Duh, some basic data they are purposefully not gathering

Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by WMR

Sounds wonderful

People with immunity from previous infection, like those who are vaccinated, rarely get severe COVID disease. This was the point of the much misquoted Cleveland Clinic data release. People who don’t get sick don’t really become “data points”.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by SandBilly

LOL

I’m only telling you how it is at the hospital where she works. She has been in the front line of this crap since it has started. At first it was older people with health issues, she says it hits Blacks and Hispanics harder than Whites. All I know is what she is telling me.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Why isn't she wearing a good N95 face mask and a face shield or goggles to protect her eyes? Back in January I spent the night in a hospital emergency ward that was supposed to be overrun with COVID-19 patients. I only saw one nurse that was suited up in a pressurized suit with a HEPA filter on her back. The rest of the nurses had on the cheap blue masks like you can buy at the grocery store. I never wore a face mask the whole time I was there and nobody asked me to. I had the freedom to get up and go anywhere I wanted to in the emergency ward. If I needed to go to the bathroom I just unplugged my IV and went. My hot red headed nurse showed me how to do it safely.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

But Florida tryed that and they have 30% of the cases of COVID-19 right now and the hospitals are over run. Sweden tryed that and there death rate

Compared to Norway, Denmark, and Finland was about 4 times more deaths.

The word is “tried” not “tryed”.

Spring, He's full of schit. Don't even bother reading his dribble.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So here is some completely anecdotal actual ICU numbers of the hospital I'm working at tonight.

Average age of COVID admitted patients is 79 and 80% were not vaccinated.

A whopping total of 5 patients. Ask me the numbers in two days and they will probably change quite a bit.

Patients we have scheduled for monoclonal antibodies on an outpatient basis is currently running at 33% not vaccinated. Grand total of three patients.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They keep talking about “Covid ‘CASES’ are up”, but they’re not talking about the low number of deaths. This past month has been the least ‘deadly’ month since the pandemic began. They’re talking about “CASES” now because deaths are so low.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by antlers
They keep talking about “Covid ‘CASES’ are up”, but they’re not talking about the low number of deaths. This past month has been the least ‘deadly’ month since the pandemic began. They’re talking about “CASES” now because deaths are so low.

They’ve talked about cases the whole time

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (01Foreman400, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 66 invisible), 2,391 guests, and 1,163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,317
Posts18,487,330
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.