Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte
"Purity test" & "can't join the party" are a euphemisms for "they're not good enough".Almost every day I see members expressions of people who aren't good enough.Ashli Babbitt is a perfect example of the this type of "not good enough" bias.
They're welcome if "they're at all sincere".Let me know how you can judge if they're sincere.Clairvoyance?As one of my uncles would say "that's mighty white of you".
When are personal injury trial lawyers a leftist profession?
Your analogy of people moving to other states fails miserably.

If the Repubs are the party of stupid because they don't take legislative or legal action,then these people should be the very reason why they would make good reps for the second amendment.They took action when they stood their ground on their property.They're taking action in running for office as a Republican,who support our second amendment.

Everyone should like Trump because of his actions but I'm not sure what this has to do with the McCloskeys.

Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by rte
"Purity test" & "can't join the party" are a euphemisms for "they're not good enough".Almost every day I see members expressions of people who aren't good enough.Ashli Babbitt is a perfect example of the this type of "not good enough" bias.
They're welcome if "they're at all sincere".Let me know how you can judge if they're sincere.Clairvoyance?
As one of my uncles would say "that's mighty white of you".

What does your uncle or my race have to do with this conversation?
Bringing race into every thing makes it sound like you’re a Leftist too!
Is this ridiculous response a case of being obtuse or stupid? I vote stupid.

Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by rte

Personal injury attorneys are as a group extreme leftists. They’re responsible for our inability to pass tort reform amongst many other issues.

Your superscillious response was proved wrong during this interview.

Originally Posted by rte
If the Repubs are the party of stupid because they don't take legislative or legal action,then these people should be the very reason why they would make good reps for the second amendment.They took action when they stood their ground on their property.They're taking action in running for office as a Republican,who support our second amendment.
Readers of the thread couldn't help but notice that you had no response for this statement

Don't bother to respond now.You've proved all of may statements are true.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Fugg McCloskey.

There now.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Fugg McCloskey.
There now.

Yea,when a fake Jew makes a statement does anyone GAF? lol

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Fugg McCloskey.
There now.

Yea,when a fake Jew makes a statement does anyone GAF? lol

You did gag enough so to comment on it. So there is that.

No fake here little guy.

And,,,fugg McCloskey.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Somebody should tell him to stop punching his wife in the nose, yeah?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by rem shooter
She needs to get one of those Glocks sitting there,to replace ,that crappy pocket pistol of hers

She also needs to learn trigger discipline and muzzle control.

That aside, good for them.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Nice to see he got a new weapon. Both he and his wife are camera whores. I don't know enough about his politics to comment about being republican or democrat. Hopefully they both vote Republican.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't know either one of them and she may be brilliant but that wife has a look on her face like there's nothing upstairs.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by callnum
Biff and Buffy--the new face of the NRA

LOL

Don't know about that, but they were clearly righteously defending their property. Can't imagine a true gun aficionado and believer in the 2nd not being in complete sympatico with them.

Last edited by Tarquin; 08/13/21.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by efw
Purity test? What are you talking about?
And when did I say they can’t join the party based upon the purity test I didn’t mention?
Like I said. “good for them if this is at all sincere…”
I’m happy to have em come if they’re for real. A formerly leftist lawyer deciding to take something like this and use it as a platform upon which to run a campaign is reason for suspicion.
It reminds me of Californians moving to Texas Montana Idaho Florida and takin gab their voting habits with them. It happens and it’s a legit concern.
There is a balance to be struck here. We all complain about RINOs here constantly.
The Reps are the party of the stupid because all they do is talk and don’t actually take legislative and legal action to do things that impact everyday lives of those who vote for them.
That’s why I liked Trump; he got stuff done.

Personal injury trial lawyers are one of the most notorious left wing special interests lobby groups and overwhelmingly Democrat just as teachers and there unions are.

By all means someone voting Republican over Democrat is an obvious good thing but I can’t imagine them being constitutionalist which is what we and all Americans should want. I doubt there’re even conservatives. They seem to be classic RINO’s. RINO’s holding office is the exact opposite of a purity test and one of the big problems with the Republican Party.

I couldn't care less. What matters is that they were righteously defending themselves under the 2nd amendment and for that, they deserve our support.

Tarquin
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I would have to think by most of the comments on here, that you believe the BLM thugs were in the right when they broke down the gate and threatened the McCloskey's. Strange behavior for a bunch of freedom loving outdoorsmen.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can compartmentalize who they may be as people and also support their right to defend themselves.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Who cares if they were--or are--Democrats? Are you guys jealous because they have a lot of money?

You know who were Democrats most of their lives?

Ronald Reagan

Donald Trump

Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump

Etc.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

88 members (35, 14idaho, 405winash, 257robertsimp, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 13 invisible), 858 guests, and 869 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,407
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.