Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#16340483 08/13/21
W
wdenike Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Daughter is in nursing school. And YRMC hospital, and the VA. Are mandating the jab for her to complete her required clinical. No clinical,no nursing degree. Any legal advice?

Take car, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I found this yesterday. You might find some ideas.

https://lc.org/

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tell her to quit and become a female master electrician and plumber for residential service and she’ll be rich.

I have a niece I talked into this and she is living large. I watched her turn the water off at the street, change two dripping faucets in less than three minutes and the people payed $300. She only takes these fast jobs and does about 10-15 per day, no shortage of business. She makes over $3,500 per day six days a week and takes off as much as she wants.

Life is too short for bullchit and who needs another master.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 08/13/21.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by wdenike
Daughter is in nursing school. And YRMC hospital, and the VA. Are mandating the jab for her to complete her required clinical. No clinical,no nursing degree. Any legal advice?

Take car, Willie

Same here. One of our daughters has her Masters degree in nursing and has been working for the Veterans Administration for several years now. She told me they all were all given notice that they will be required to get the covid-19 shots.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Severe shortage of skilled tradesmen/women.
Sparkies and plumbers don’t need to lift heavy, just need training and certs.
Leave healthcare to those inclined to follow mandates.

IC B2

_
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
_
Easy bring brass knuckles to work and start at the top and work your way down. [bleep] the va. Aint nothin but a bunch of lying twat waffles. The less the better.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Tell her to quit and go on thinking that she got one over on them. She will be flipping burgers while another person takes her place. She’s not special, so what’s required of the job or f u c k off.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by joken2

Take car, Willie

Same here. One of our daughters has her Masters degree in nursing and has been working for the Veterans Administration for several years now. She told me they all were all given notice that they will be required to get the covid-19 shots.

Really F'd up. I'm not convinced getting one of the jabs matters, but, damned well don't believe any entity should be mandating it, no matter the profession. It's so fuucking blown out of proportion.

Totally up to them. Might be something worth drawing a line in the sand about, time will tell if there's relevant legal challenges that'd support the decision to resist.

A nationwide strike against mandates? I would like to park the truck in support of it.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by joken2

Take car, Willie

She needs to make them fire her, not quit.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Get vaccinated, get degree, live happy. Just my opinion, which ain’t worth nothing. We have been vaccinated all our lives, this one ain’t gonna hurt a person anymore than the others. If everyone would have gotten vaccinated, this crap would have died out already according to my doctor, but what does he know, he is only a doctor.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hanco
Get vaccinated, get degree, live happy. Just my opinion, which ain’t worth nothing. We have been vaccinated all our lives, this one ain’t gonna hurt a person anymore than the others. If everyone would have gotten vaccinated, this crap would have died out already according to my doctor, but what does he know, he is only a doctor.

Dumbest chit I read today!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

You do know ineptitude does not recognize industry right? Someone had to graduate at the bottom.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Take car, Willie

Tell her if she doesn't want to do it take a year or two off and see where it sits then.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K

Your doctor and anyone who goes to or believes him are then certifiable brainwashed morons

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Tell her to quit and go on thinking that she got one over on them. She will be flipping burgers while another person takes her place. She’s not special, so what’s required of the job or f u c k off.

Dude your an ass. She has mucho effort in a path and now feels like she must risk her health to continue. Tons of nurses worked through the early pandemic and continue to this day with no jab. Some people do not want an experimental mrna drug to ward of a disease that the survival rate is very high particularly amongst the young. The emotional response of people in this situation is to want to start slitting throats(yours included) not some trite bs about being special.

The situation sucks either way you look at it. Effing china and us.gov has screwed the pooch and americans are getting bent over. People like you are encouraging americans to be forced to do this. So basically your the guy cheering them into the train cars... if you cant respect anothers point of veiw and constitutional rights then at some point we will stop playing nice.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Do they require her to wear clothes? I don’t like it either, but organizations have rules. You can dance to their music or dust off your feet and move on.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J&J. One and one. It fulfills the requirements. I have heard of no one requiring a booster for the J&J jab. It's my understanding that the J&J shot does not depend on the rMA technology . It supposedly uses some tried and true technology verses the Phizer and Moderna. She will have to use her own research skills to confirm what technology they used.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE

Like I told you, just crawl in a ditch and die, you little commie chkunt. Wish I could be there to assist you in the only right thing you'll ever do.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
She has a choice, rules change all the time with businesses and other organizations as well as most things in life. If she don’t want the jab move on. Any school I ever attended or job I worked, gave me choices, go by their rules or leave.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

There are a few things here.

#1 the OP never mentions any conversation between her dr & his daughter. Hanco your dr knows you and your medical history and suggested the vaccine but that means nothing with regard to the OP’s question at all.

Expertism has been a long time fallacy prevalent on the left but during this COVID nonsense we’ve seen how it’s endemic in the culture at large. Experts can and do make mistakes within their fields all the time. Those of us who are professionals are experts in one field or another and have made mistakes, and we’re all very well aware of historically significant times when the majority of experts in a given field held views that ultimately proved false.

Every individual ought to have the right to decide on this for him or herself and this collectivist nonsense needs to stop. If individuals are subsumed by the collective we are all robbed of our humanity.

The state would love nothing more than for us to surrender our rights for the sake of convenience in the hope that if we do we’ll be left alone. I’ve given up an awful lot in the past year and am still being hounded so I doubt that this one little prick of the needle will change their pattern of behavior up until this point.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (1minute, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 2500HD, 219DW, 270cowboy, 62 invisible), 2,367 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,171
Posts18,503,187
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.