Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Biden opened Pandora's box, stayed tuned it only gets worse......

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The Taliban entered Kabul this morning. Damn, that was quick. I thought it would take two months, it took two weeks!

J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B2

J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Schit just got real. Twitter is saying that the airport in Kabul is under fire and all incoming and outgoing flights have been stopped.

I’ve wanted out of Afghanistan since we went and I would love for Biden to be embarrassed, but this sucks. Americans are going to die in that schit hole over the next few days simply because we have a senile old pedophile and his crew of incompetents in charge of the country. No one respects us. No one fears us. And everyone hates us...including a schit load “Americans” here at home.

I would also add that things are about to get sporty here at home. Biden and the Dems own this and there is no way that there won’t be a bloodbath in the midterms. I don’t expect them to take that lying down.

Last edited by JoeBob; 08/15/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Man portable shoulder fired missiles...oh f...k.

When we cut and ran out of Saigon, the NVA didn't have any shoulder fired missiles.

And where will the helicopters go this time? Iran? Pakistan?

But have no fear. They'll appoint CamelHO to solve the problem just as effectively as she solved the immigration crisis.

Yes they did. We started taking losses to the SA-7 Strela in '72.

Very true Dan. So did we.

On the other hand, I can not believe we are doing this again. WTF? Our men and women who served there were winners. The Taliban were pushed back and held in check. Those service members are winners and not losers (Unlike the President). What a CF.

Jim

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I thought it a good idea to blow up all munitions if it were to fall into enemy hands.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

More proof that "nation building" is no substitute for colonization.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
JoeBob, I completely agree! We have lost and will lose more of our people. Our people are to valuable! Not mention the many pallets of $$ we have dumped into that country that could not stand on it own two feet (ANA) for the last two weeks since we left. More diminished returns to come! As I said before, some things cannot be fixed, we may have been better off just bombing and shooting the place into the stone age but, that would be viewed as barbaric in a civilized world trying to deal with uncivilized problem.

IC B3

J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by cs2blue
JoeBob, I completely agree! We have lost and will lose more of our people. Our people are to valuable! Not mention the many pallets of $$ we have dumped into that country that could not stand on it own two feet (ANA) for the last two weeks since we left. More diminished returns to come! As I said before, some things cannot be fixed, we may have been better off just bombing and shooting the place into the stone age but, that would be viewed as barbaric in a civilized world trying to deal with uncivilized problem.

We’re pretty much helpless until we get our people out of there. If they let us leave, we can’t do much. If they don’t, we are in a bad spot.

I would imagine the telephone conversation went something like this, “Hello, Pedo Joe. This is Taliban. Stop all bombing immediately or we will shut down everything, storm your embassy, and behead your ambassador on live TV and Twitter. If you stop bombing, we’ll give you 24 hours to get out. The clock started ten hours ago.”

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The way I see this schidt show is that once we killed Bin Laden we should have gotten out of Afghanistan. That did not happen because our military leaders pressured government leaders to stay and build a strong army. Trump signaled departure long ago but the military resisted and wanted to stay in place and delayed creating an evacuation plan. Biden accelerated the time for withdrawal, but again discord between government and military leaders resulted in no apparent evacuation plan. The military wanted to keep doing what they do best but the politicians wanted out since the American people wanted out. Very predictable outcome when military is put in the situation of not going someplace to win which is what they are trained to do. Civilian management of the military is very difficult and most politicians do not have the resolve to do so unless they have served in combat. Last one was Ike.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Schit just got real. Twitter is saying that the airport in Kabul is under fire and all incoming and outgoing flights have been stopped.

I’ve wanted out of Afghanistan since we went and I would love for Biden to be embarrassed, but this sucks. Americans are going to die in that schit hole over the next few days simply because we have a senile old pedophile and his crew of incompetents in charge of the country. No one respects us. No one fears us. And everyone hates us...including a schit load “Americans” here at home.

I would also add that things are about to get sporty here at home. Biden and the Dems own this and there is no way that there won’t be a bloodbath in the midterms. I don’t expect them to take that lying down.

Agreed.

This is bad.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We have a long track record of not finishing what we start, just another example..

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by rflshtr
The way I see this schidt show is that once we killed Bin Laden we should have gotten out of Afghanistan. That did not happen because our military leaders pressured government leaders to stay and build a strong army. Trump signaled departure long ago but the military resisted and wanted to stay in place and delayed creating an evacuation plan. Biden accelerated the time for withdrawal, but again discord between government and military leaders resulted in no apparent evacuation plan. The military wanted to keep doing what they do best but the politicians wanted out since the American people wanted out. Very predictable outcome when military is put in the situation of not going someplace to win which is what they are trained to do. Civilian management of the military is very difficult and most politicians do not have the resolve to do so unless they have served in combat. Last one was Ike.

The colonels and generals ate this schit up for twenty years. They got promotions, retirements, and obscene payouts from defense contractors after retirement. This is on those worthless bastards as much as it is on Biden. As you say, they didn’t want to leave so they came up with no plan, thinking that in the end, the political leadership would blink and not go out with no plan. They didn’t count on Biden being asleep at the wheel and being more worried about trannies. In the end, everybody was fricking around and passing the buck. Biden pulled out of the plan already in place. The military refused to make a new one. Biden and company were too incompetent or preoccupied to make them and/or slow down the withdrawal to a manageable pace.

THIS IS EXACTLY THE KIND OF SCHIT ONE EXPECTS WITH WEAK LEADERSHIP. In 1975 we had Gerald Ford. He was a man who was never supposed to be president and was only there because Nixon resigned. He was a lame duck from the start. Now we have a senile old pedophile who stole an election.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
The evacuation of Saigon 2.0

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
The R.O.E. constraints our military operates under are a huge hindrance to achieving our goals in any operation. Not to mention politicians running military ops. Our people are to valuable, politicians under value them. There are few engagements where there are not civilians present and that limits are troops trying to take care of business. We often fight with one hand tried behind our back. Big hammer, small nail, is still a win.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by rflshtr

The colonels and generals ate this schit up for twenty years. They got promotions, retirements, and obscene payouts from defense contractors after retirement. This is on those worthless bastards as much as it is on Biden. As you say, they didn’t want to leave so they came up with no plan, thinking that in the end, the political leadership would blink and not go out with no plan. They didn’t count on Biden being asleep at the wheel and being more worried about trannies. In the end, everybody was fricking around and passing the buck. Biden pulled out of the plan already in place. The military refused to make a new one. Biden and company were too incompetent or preoccupied to make them and/or slow down the withdrawal to a manageable pace.

THIS IS EXACTLY THE KIND OF SCHIT ONE EXPECTS WITH WEAK LEADERSHIP. In 1975 we had Gerald Ford. He was a man who was never supposed to be president and was only there because Nixon resigned. He was a lame duck from the start. Now we have a senile old pedophile who stole an election.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by Tarquin
I hope it becomes a complete disaster for Biden.

Dumbass! If it's a disaster, it will be US service men who pay for it. No wonder most people here think you're a moron.

Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by Tarquin
I hope it becomes a complete disaster for Biden.

Dumbass! If it's a disaster, it will be US service men who pay for it. No wonder most people here think you're a moron.

You’re the dumbass. Nowhere did I state or imply a desire for a single US serviceman to be hurt. I said I hoped it would be a disaster for Biden. Bot h are possible simultaneously.

Tarquin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
We couldn't whip Haiti now. We are no match for determined fighters no matter how ill-armed they are. Remember we were like that once. George Washington's army beat the most powerful empire the world has ever known. North Vietnam used Washington's strategy and now the Taliban has. If the Taliban whipped the brutal Russians how did we stand a chance?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 10ring1, 1234, 74 invisible), 2,415 guests, and 1,399 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,164
Posts18,484,441
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.