Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Regarding the hospitals being full... The local hospital has 6 ICU beds and 19 med-surg beds, They currently have 1 or 2 ICU patients, and plenty of open beds on the med-surg floor. Compare to peak Covid activity last spring when all 6 ICU beds were occupied by intubated Covid patients, and med-surg floor was full, primarily with non-intubated Covid patients. Currently not seeing anything close to the pandemonium that the Lame Stream Media is portraying. And this is in a "red" county surrounded by 5 other "red" counties. Data point of one. YMMV...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Regarding the hospitals being full... The local hospital has 6 ICU beds and 19 med-surg beds, They currently have 1 or 2 ICU patients, and plenty of open beds on the med-surg floor. Compare to peak Covid activity last spring when all 6 ICU beds were occupied by intubated Covid patients, and med-surg floor was full, primarily with non-intubated Covid patients. Currently not seeing anything close to the pandemonium that the Lame Stream Media is portraying. And this is in a "red" county surrounded by 5 other "red" counties. Data point of one. YMMV...

Depends of where you live, we are at 103% capacity, it's predicted to get much worse here. Good thing it's a fake virus or we would be fugged.

https://dailyinterlake.com/news/2021/aug/13/logan-health-exceeds-adult-acute-care-bed-capacity/

190 million people in the US have had at least one dose, I'll bet statistically those having side affects would be about the same as the polio vaccine, which isn't 100% effective either. I got a polio booster because there was wild polio in parts of Africa I was visiting.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
How many unvaccinated people died of covid that day ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Because the media suggested the state was at death's door, I ran Oregon's numbers yesterday. About 6% of our population has tested positive since the beginning. That's piss ant numbers in my book, and our local hospital is going into the red.

Given my health, I don't view the virus as a serious threat, but I've gotten the shots. Hell, it was free. Not been sick, and don't glow in the dark. I don't carry a cell phone, so I don't know if it will stick to my arm or not. I do know a guy that can stick spoons on his nose though. I was one that thought we should get on with life and let the virus run its course from the beginning. We'd probably be back to normal by now.

As a child I got shots and sugar cubes for several maladies and also managed to weather measles, mumps, chicken pox (we had no chickens) and likely some flu episodes. Got shot up for all kinds of things during my military years too. Over 50+ working years I used exactly 4 hours of sick leave. I don't know why cause it was only a headache.

Much ado about nothing, but I have friends that let every news release and government proclamation alter their lives on a daily basis.

The sky is falling, and I don't care,

Last edited by 1minute; 08/17/21.

1Minute
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Dustyone
Originally Posted by Potsy
If I kick off next week, will it be the Pfizer vax I had two doses of OR the MMR I had before kindergarten? I sorta been fretting that one for the last 43 years.

Talked to a buddy of mine in West TN last week. His sister and her husband had made the decision not to get vaccinated. As of this past Friday she’s a widow at 42. COVID got her husband and about got her.

Dad has a friend whose a respiratory therapist, his hospital ICU is full of COVID patients. None have been vaccinated.

I’ve been to two events in the last two weeks and around several thousand people. Very few masks and not socially distanced. I’m only 4 days since, but so far, fine.

Your body, your choice, but like anything else, ya buy the ticket and take the ride......

Me, my wife and son all had covid. No big deal and we are all alive and well

Yes sir. Here too. Wife, both sons and I all had it. Had it not been for loss of taste and smell I would have bet the farm I had an allergy issue going on. Not all bad for me. Two weeks off work to fish and ride four wheelers with the kids.

Brad
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Let’s Go Brandon
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Now Ol Dusty Is a medical expert.

Just today,
pole barns / concrete, farming. Olympic gymnastics. Cancer. COVID.

#overachiever

LOL!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Literally the same here..

Originally Posted by 1minute
Because the media suggested the state was at death's door, I ran Oregon's numbers yesterday. About 6% of our population has tested positive since the beginning. That's piss ant numbers in my book, and our local hospital is going into the red.

Given my health, I don't view the virus as a serious threat, but I've gotten the shots. Hell, it was free. Not been sick, and don't glow in the dark. I don't carry a cell phone, so I don't know if it will stick to my arm or not. I do know a guy that can stick spoons on his nose though. I was one that thought we should get on with life and let the virus run its course from the beginning. We'd probably be back to normal by now.

As a child I got shots and sugar cubes for several maladies and also managed to weather measles, mumps, chicken pox (we had no chickens) and likely some flu episodes. Got shot up for all kinds of things during my military years too. Over 50+ working years I used exactly 4 hours of sick leave. I don't know why cause it was only a headache.

Much ado about nothing, but I have friends that let every news release and government proclamation alter their lives on a daily basis.

The sky is falling, and I don't care,
Good post sir...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Well, it finally happened. A guy I kind of peripherally know died of Covid. Oh, I’ve known a few but this guy was only 53 and apparently healthy. He was in shape too. That’s how I knew him. I would see him at the gym and he was a runner too. Not even particularly heavy and or muscled up. Just in shape and average size. Really slim chances of dying. Except, of course, he was vaccinated.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Well, it finally happened. A guy I kind of peripherally know died of Covid. Oh, I’ve known a few but this guy was only 53 and apparently healthy. He was in shape too. That’s how I knew him. I would see him at the gym and he was a runner too. Not even particularly heavy and or muscled up. Just in shape and average size. Really slim chances of dying. Except, of course, he was vaccinated.

Key fact highlighted.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Blackheart
How many unvaccinated people died of covid that day ?

What a brilliant counterpoint.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Now Ol Dusty Is a medical expert.

Just today,
pole barns / concrete, farming. Olympic gymnastics. Cancer. COVID.

#overachiever

LOL!

But has IT slayed any Elk of late?

FJB & FJT
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
It is only cleaning out the sick and weak.. in nature the Wolves took care of that problem but we have stopped that.. something new had to come along to replace the natural way to control the population... so suck it up and relax your time is near....

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M

The level confirmation bias, use of anecdote as scientific evidence and cognitive dissonance relating to COVID and the vax are incredible.

Honestly it's hard to blame people though. If our .gov was anything close to honest they would be tracking data in every state, reporting it, and making decisions based on it. You know like how many people who test positive, get admitted to hospital, get admitted to ICU, and die, are vaxxed vs not......and chart the same over time.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by dale06
Did she have any other health issues?

My cousin 58 years old, was vaccinated. And died of covid.
But he had fought cancer for 10 years.
Did he die of cancer, the vaccination or covid, I don’t know, but he’s dead.

Good friend of mine had been hospitalized for over 50 days with severe cardiac problems. He was two days away from having a VAD ( heart pump) installed to keep him alive until a transplant heart was available, when he caught the flu and died. Official cause of death: Covid. Now ask yourself, what do you really think he died from, knowing those circumstances.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Chisos
Originally Posted by dale06
Did she have any other health issues?

My cousin 58 years old, was vaccinated. And died of covid.
But he had fought cancer for 10 years.
Did he die of cancer, the vaccination or covid, I don’t know, but he’s dead.

Good friend of mine had been hospitalized for over 50 days with severe cardiac problems. He was two days away from having a VAD ( heart pump) installed to keep him alive until a transplant heart was available, when he caught the flu and died. Official cause of death: Covid. Now ask yourself, what do you really think he died from, knowing those circumstances.

Bingo!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Confirmation bias, oh yeah.

I have an all-the-marbles surgery coming up next Friday, not getting it I'm terminal, getting it I MIGHT have a chance for a few decent years. But now I have to sweat whether all the "not mes" in this area take up the bed space before I'm cutted, gutted and gone, but not "gone." That would really be the icing on the cake, to be killed by covidiocy even though I've been through it once, had the shot, did what I felt was most rational. Killed by not just Communists, but killed by lying incompetents on BOTH the left and right.

I'm angered beyond belief at how this pandemic, which is an absolute disaster from every angle, has been so politicized that nobody, not even me, knows what to believe any more. I'm also really ticked that nobody seems to understand that if the COVID keeps mutating, the next Greek letter might be the one that doesn't select, is super-tough, and turns out to be an HIV deal where no vaccine is possible. The Chinese did this, but I want to be around afterwards to see what their punishment will be.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I'm also really ticked that nobody seems to understand that if the COVID keeps mutating, the next Greek letter might be the one that doesn't select, is super-tough, and turns out to be an HIV deal where no vaccine is possible. The Chinese did this, but I want to be around afterwards to see what their punishment will be.

No vaccine is possible with any of them. They are coronaviruses. You cannot vaccinate against them. We used to know that. How did we forget? Answer: No one forgot. They wanted to implement a bioweapon against humanity to reduce the world's population and gain complete control over the remaining population of serfs, so they have gaslighted the world with the idea that coronaviruses can be vaccinated against.

D
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D

LOL no real hospital has only 6 icu beds. So does this hospital have a name? You have no clue what a hospital even is

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I'm also really ticked that nobody seems to understand that if the COVID keeps mutating, the next Greek letter might be the one that doesn't select, is super-tough, and turns out to be an HIV deal where no vaccine is possible. The Chinese did this, but I want to be around afterwards to see what their punishment will be.

No vaccine is possible with any of them. They are coronaviruses. You cannot vaccinate against them. We used to know that. How did we forget? Answer: No one forgot. They wanted to implement a bioweapon against humanity to reduce the world's population and gain complete control over the remaining population of serfs, so they have gaslighted the world with the idea that coronaviruses can be vaccinated against.
Who the fugg are "they" gonna use as their thugs to rule over who's left when they're requiring all military personnel to get the shot ?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Sucks when someone that young dies. We’re not getting the full story though. That age group is almost bullletproof as far as rona is concerned. I’ll lay good odds he had some other undiagnosed comorbidity that did him in.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

478 members (21, 12344mag, 160user, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 39 invisible), 2,115 guests, and 1,155 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,124
Posts18,483,796
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.