Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
mikieb Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
By showing such weakness on the world stage....Biden and the deep state, may have just given the green light for China to complete the seizure of Taiwan.

Japan has publicly stated they will defend Twain, The US is obligated to defend Japan no matter what....

Australia and China are at each others throats... India and China are ready to go to blows over the border... Canada, Great Britain, New Zealand, India and Australia are all signatories to mutual defense agreements.. Not to mention that the US is a NATO member and "an attic against one is an attic against all..." (makes you wonder where Turkey will stand when the shooting starts)

China and Russia have just completed military exercises together.

My second thought... When they over ran Bagram Air Force base... they captured Blackhawk helicopters on the ground intact... Who doesn't think that China already has one loaded in a cargo plane on the way back to China to reverse engineer it to make their equipment better ? What about all the TOW missiles ? how many TOW missiles are on their way to Russia to be reverse engineered so they can make them them selves... What about all of the sophisticated computers that have the ability to link up with satellites that has been captured... It's such a treasure trove for our enemies to reverse engineer all of our own equipment and used what they learn against us... Nobody has weakened NATO and the US Military as much as the deep state and Joe Biden has.

China goes for Taiwan, North Korea attracts South Korea at the same time for cover, Russia takes the rest of Ukraine and then Estonia and Lithuania... Ya... I can see WW III from my kitchen table.. Where the F is the intelligence community ? Looking for hookers peeing on beds....

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Agreed, but there are a lot of Biden voters in Wisconsin.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The intelligence community can't act on its own. They get the intel - write the reports - up to other people to exectute.

Biden ignored what they brought him about the pull out of Afghanistan, he's abandoned our allies there. What makes you think he'll listen to them on this or support Japan/South Korea?

They've already said - they don't know if they can get all the US citizens out of the country. (lies - can and won't are 2 different things) - do you think they'd give a toss about whatever losses we'd incur when Norks roll south?

Me

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by mikieb
By showing such weakness on the world stage....Biden and the deep state, may have just given the green light for China to complete the seizure of Taiwan.

Japan has publicly stated they will defend Twain, The US is obligated to defend Japan no matter what....

Australia and China are at each others throats... India and China are ready to go to blows over the border... Canada, Great Britain, New Zealand, India and Australia are all signatories to mutual defense agreements.. Not to mention that the US is a NATO member and "an attic against one is an attic against all..." (makes you wonder where Turkey will stand when the shooting starts)

China and Russia have just completed military exercises together.

My second thought... When they over ran Bagram Air Force base... they captured Blackhawk helicopters on the ground intact... Who doesn't think that China already has one loaded in a cargo plane on the way back to China to reverse engineer it to make their equipment better ? What about all the TOW missiles ? how many TOW missiles are on their way to Russia to be reverse engineered so they can make them them selves... What about all of the sophisticated computers that have the ability to link up with satellites that has been captured... It's such a treasure trove for our enemies to reverse engineer all of our own equipment and used what they learn against us... Nobody has weakened NATO and the US Military as much as the deep state and Joe Biden has.

China goes for Taiwan, North Korea attracts South Korea at the same time for cover, Russia takes the rest of Ukraine and then Estonia and Lithuania... Ya... I can see WW III from my kitchen table.. Where the F is the intelligence community ? Looking for hookers peeing on beds....

The Taliban is keeping the American missiles for their trip to Newark NJ

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Who in their right mind would want to go to war right now and have the United States is there Ally??? When both our civilian and military leadership are a bunch of retarded liberals.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
WW3 started when the CCP attacked with the Chyna flu.

It escalated when they attacked the 2020 Federal Elections and maybe installed a Manchurian candidate.

Has anyone considered that maybe Biden hasnt talked with world leaders about the Afghan debacle because they are only interested in talking with the POTUS.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/19/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from flagandcross.com]

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Beoceorl
[Linked Image from flagandcross.com]

Has anyone considered who may be providing all those nice looking Toyotas for the Taliban?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Then there will be a need to root out the enemy out from under their rocks here on this Continent, and Patriot's in other Countries will do the same, a real donnybrooke.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rickt300

WI was riddled with Election Fraud, we all know it , the actual number of Biden voters will prolly never be known as the Republican Party of WI is blocking forensic audits in WI.

Even with all the fraud, Dominion switching votes from Trump to Biden, WI had only 1,610,184 Biden supporters, 48.82%.

Whereas TX on the other hand, is not the subject of forensic audits and does not even use Dominion machines had a whopping 5,259,126 Biden supporters, 46.48%.

Even with the massive fraud in WI, the % of Biden supporters between TX and WI are quite close, but it does appear that TX has a about 4million more Biden supporters than does WI.

Last edited by steve4102; 08/19/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The occupants in government are crooks, cheats, liars, pedophiles, thieves, rapist, racist, murders; they have committed crimes against humanity, and are traitors to the United States people and constitution. And now it is back to the daily criminal acts against the people. 2022 is too far down the road. Nothing has been fixed permanently.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Well I cant go. Medical leave to heal up from having my junk cut off and the corners tiucked in

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Jaguartx is 100% right. I have been saying for some time Ike we are in the middle of a world war and civil war at the same time. Trump was winning. We’re F””ked ! MAGA

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Mikieb: Well "they" have NOT done anything to help prevent WW-III.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by rickt300
So the Dominion liars may have appeared to indicate. Do not believe them!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
The only way to break the uniparty is to either vote against the incumbent or vote for the third party candidate. But, we have to fix the voting system, first, or forget it. And that will take people going to all political meeting, from grassroots local level to state.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Blackhawks and Tow missiles arnt anything special or secret. Still pisses me off though

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
China starting WW3, naw. If they want to start something, all they would have to do is stop buying every countrys' debt. The world would go into a tail-spin pretty darn fast as interest rates would skyrocket.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by blairvt
Blackhawks and Tow missiles arnt anything special or secret. Still pisses me off though

That we have them - no. How they work, avionics, guidance etc. yeah, we’re better off not sharing that.

Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Frankly it sounds more like End of Days.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

462 members (1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 260madman, 1minute, 160user, 48 invisible), 2,507 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,857
Posts18,478,540
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.