These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by pete53
since my back surgery in January with plates and screws installed ,i am healing well and hiking plenty so i can again hit the mountains for elk with my bow in September ,my 1/2 of a corn feed angus in a small pen will be butchered soon and my Porter house steaks, T-Bones and the rest of the beef meat will be $ 2.90 a pound again sure helps to have good friends ! got a killer bow stand ready for venison archery season , my fresh smoked venison garlic polish`s will be done soon. trap team we are number 1 again this year and with no handi-cap . so for me and family we are happy and blessed with another great year ! my small grandkids let me know i am old and can`t keep up with them.

Amen. You got it made!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by geedubya

ya!

GWB

Thanks for that. She gives me happy thoughts!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Just got notified of an unexpected pay increase at work of 4.75% along with a 3% COLA. Halfway to keeping up with inflation.

IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I just booked my travel for a Gredos Ibex hunt in Spain in November. Actually managed to get business class upgrade (at least on the outbound) using American Airline points. First time I think I've ever been able to redeem anything worthwhile with those point in the 30+ years and 1M miles I've flown with them. Probably one of the most worthless rewards programs there is (OK, so I had to whine a little bit). Hilton Honors points, on the other hand, are awesome. We got some awesome hotels for Barcelona and Madrid.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by gsganzer
I just booked my travel for a Gredos Ibex hunt in Spain in November. Actually managed to get business class upgrade (at least on the outbound) using American Airline points. First time I think I've ever been able to redeem anything worthwhile with those point in the 30+ years and 1M miles I've flown with them. Probably one of the most worthless rewards programs there is (OK, so I had to whine a little bit). Hilton Honors points, on the other hand, are awesome. We got some awesome hotels for Barcelona and Madrid.

Yowsir!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
A friend is flying into town tonight and weโ€™re going to barbecue tomorrow night. Giant ribeyes and quality drinks. Then Saturday to a beer festival with over 80 breweries. Oldest kid Survived the China flu. All is good. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Last edited by Springcove; 08/19/21.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Will you please take lots of pictures to share with us?

Have yourself a wonderful time and be careful up there!

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Just got notified of an unexpected pay increase at work of 4.75% along with a 3% COLA. Halfway to keeping up with inflation.

Gotta like that. It's just karma for your cheerful demeanor no doubt. ๐Ÿ˜

--- Kid Rock 2022

IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Will you please take lots of pictures to share with us?

Have yourself a wonderful time and be careful up there!

Our trip has actually been postponed since May of 2020. Really looking forward to it and I hope the travel and Covid restrictions stay reasonable. I'd really like to be able to enjoy my trip and be able to enjoy restaurants and other tourist stuff, before and after the hunt.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Remsen
I was in desperate need of a crock for putting up pickles last weekend and didn't want to spend the $150+ the local junk shops charge for decent examples. I figured maybe I could find a place that wasn't as bad on pricing, and what I found was an old butter crock that had been damaged and repaired...$25 for a 3 quart crock and it actually holds the brine, notwithstanding the repaired cracks all over the thing. Now, I'm a day or so away from pickles.

It sure nice when the folks that move here from other states are generous and don't complain about the prices...much.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Remsen
I was in desperate need of a crock for putting up pickles last weekend and didn't want to spend the $150+ the local junk shops charge for decent examples. I figured maybe I could find a place that wasn't as bad on pricing, and what I found was an old butter crock that had been damaged and repaired...$25 for a 3 quart crock and it actually holds the brine, notwithstanding the repaired cracks all over the thing. Now, I'm a day or so away from pickles.

It sure nice when the folks that move here from other states are generous and don't complain about the prices...much.

Not only that, but I sold myself short...it's 3 gallons, not quarts. I love Montana more every day.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Been blessed to be have a busy and productive work day.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Been blessed to be have a busy and productive work day.

That's the spirit!

--- Kid Rock 2022

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Springcove
A friend is flying into town tonight and weโ€™re going to barbecue tomorrow night. Giant ribeyes and quality drinks. Then Saturday to a beer festival with over 80 breweries. Oldest kid sir the China flu. All is good. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

You had me at ribeyes! Been craving for wayyy too long. Enjoy your time with your friend.

--- Kid Rock 2022

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Hit the ground running on all cylinders and one more day till the wife retires.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
It's not freezing.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

167 members (308xray, 1_deuce, 673, 2500HD, 01Foreman400, 444afic, 17 invisible), 1,370 guests, and 976 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,085
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.