Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 31 1 2 3 4 30 31
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Fascinating mystery. I have heard that David Paulides interviewed on Coast to Coast. He has been on there several times. There are some unbelievable stories about people who have disappeared in national parks and other wilderness areas. Like a little 2 year old boy who wandered off from a family picnic, I think in Yosimite, and his body was found a few days later 30 miles away. He would have had to climb several mountains which were impossible for him to climb. Somebody kidnapped him, and hiked him 30 miles in their backpack, and then murdered him? Not likely.
There are hundreds of stories of disappearances in the wilderness, about half of the people, they found dead, and the rest were never found.

I will be watching to see if they come up with a cause of death for this family. Carbon monoxide? I doubt it. Algae in the creek? Give me a break.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dESA76o-F2Q

Here is a 90 second tv interview with the Sheriff, talking about this sad mystery. Pretty interesting.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I think I'd be looking for hypodermic marks on the bodies during the autopsies.....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Wondering if murder suicide by poison? So strange...

Bad mushrooms?

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ingwe
I think I'd be looking for hypodermic marks on the bodies during the autopsies.....

The dog and baby, too? What are you suggesting?

IC B2

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Natural gas or fumes venting in the area?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Huntz

Obviously COVID you silly man.

They should have worn their masks....

Check the water in the hydration pack.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Electrocution from a lightning strike?

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

I'm thinking....

these people died from the toxic algae bloom

Very common when lakes/ponds etc reach very low levels

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ingwe

Damn straight, if there are no other signs.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Things never end well when your banging the nanny???

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by DBT

Had they been eating hard boiled eggs and cabbage?

Old guy, old guns.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Morewood
Electrocution from a lightning strike?

I was thinking the same thing. But you’d think the bottoms of their feet would be burnt or some kinda marks.

My Great Grandparents were hit by a lightning strike like that while hoeing cotton back durning the Depression Era.

They survived and came too about an hour later, soaked by the rain storm that followed.

Only thing they noticed was that Great GrandDad’s zipper on his pants was welded together.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by StGeorger
Originally Posted by DBT

Something happened. The event itself appears unlikely, yet it happened. Toxic algae may be a possibility....who knows?

Last edited by DBT; 08/24/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by StGeorger
Originally Posted by DBT

Something happened. The event itself appears unlikely, yet it happened. Toxic algae may be a possibility....who knows?

An air inversion could trap gas near the surface in an area, weather conditions would need to be just right with little to no wind for that to happen. Heavier than air gas could travel quite a ways and settle in a low lying area, once the wind picked up there would be very little evidence that it ever happened.

Toxic algae seems unlikely unless all four of them had been drinking directly out of the river.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Squidge

An air inversion could trap gas near the surface in an area, weather conditions would need to be just right with little to no wind for that to happen. Heavier than air gas could travel quite a ways and settle in a low lying area, once the wind picked up there would be very little evidence that it ever happened.

Yep. Common in certain areas of Africa. A large bubble of gas will work itself loose form the bottom, and release from the surface, then hover over a low lying area, killing anyone there. Only problem with your theory, though, is that there would be all sorts of dead wild animals all around them, too.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Death from an Algae bloom would be so unlikely as to be zero % possibility statistically. Same thing with the wild theory about carbon monoxide from an old mine. The original story said it was 40 miles from Yosemite too, IIRC. ...the last statement due to the story that related this to Yosemite.

We should know more when the labs are finished. That should be in a couple of months, unfortunately.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Death from an Algae bloom would be so unlikely as to be zero % possibility statistically. Same thing with the wild theory about carbon monoxide from an old mine. The original story said it was 40 miles from Yosemite too, IIRC. ...the last statement due to the story that related this to Yosemite.

We should know more when the labs are finished. That should be in a couple of months, unfortunately.

Probably gonna find they all drank some Jonestown koolaide and said goodbye Covid world.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Heat stroke and dehydration. Heat is a killer. The hike was a total of 9 miles. In 107 heat with a one year old.That's my guess.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Probably gonna find they all drank some Jonestown koolaide and said goodbye Covid world.

🦫
It's a possibility and a much more likely one than the two theories aforementioned.

Honestly, with all the high strangeness of the disappearances and deaths in national parks and other rural areas, it wouldn't surprise me if the lab tests were inconclusive as to cod.

Page 2 of 31 1 2 3 4 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1234, 06hunter59, 219 Wasp, 62 invisible), 2,675 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,311
Posts18,487,258
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.