-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You're not going to get quality in a 22LR suppressor if you dip below $300. Typically.

The TB huntsman posted is only costing you an extra $100 and you're getting a lot more suppressor for that small (outside of Oregon) amount of money. The ability to put it on a 5.7 alone should make it worth it.

So buy that one and stop with all the fugking questions. You're at least ten years behind already.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Space saved for Flavor and SB

🦫

Man, I was just trying to help you. smile

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Beave, I've got 2 Dead Air Mask HD's and a Gemtech G22. I mostly run the Dead Airs on rifles and the G22 pretty much stays on a Ruger MKIII with a TacSol upper. All are extremely quiet with Standard Velocity ammo like CCI SV's (1050-1070 fps) or below.

If you're going to be using the can multi-platform, I'd suggest a Dead Air Mask. They seem to be mostly bulletproof. It's also right in your budget. They'll also handle .17HMR to .22 Mag, which I believe you run. ?? Not sure.

https://www.silencershop.com/dead-air-mask-22-hd.html

A suppressed .22lr is much fun. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I shoot supersonic loads on my 243, with a SiCo Harvester. Super smooth and easy to shoot, hearing safe for a few shots, though if not hunting I still wear muffs.
I have shot pigs, where the rest will spook, but they will head back towards me. Bullet hitting is louder than the crack, and they still can't pinpoint origin.
The 7mm RM was also softer shooting and hearing safe for a few shots.
5.56s through the same suppressor are a little louder to my ear, but it helps a lot.
I would say that 243, 5.56 and 7mm RM are quieter than an unsuppressed 22.

My approval for a Dead Air Mask 22 just came, I need to pick it up. Will use it on a SR22 and need to find a threaded bolt (thinking Tikka T1x 16" if I could find one, or a CZ457)

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
When you get your first can , you’ll be like “Why didn’t I get this sooner?”

Happy Trails

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
If a fella can hold steady there's no problem with pigs or crowd control with a .22 RF, even if shooting that crappy Russian ammo.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Barbarian,

I don't think that bullet was stabilized. Hole looks oblong.

Well, them Rooskies are an unruly lot. All 5 were determined to make their own hole. They settled down after it was obvious I could no longer hear their bitch’n. Silencers work on many levels.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by stxhunter
subway serrated knives are f-cking sharp didn't even feel it cut me.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That looks like a tasty meal

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Y’all fuqq stik’s seen a suppressor thread around here?

We're still trying to explain to Oregon that the sooner you order the sooner you have.

They tend to struggle with the concept of time.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Cool sweater ,Bro
🤣

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You're not going to get quality in a 22LR suppressor if you dip below $300. Typically.

The TB huntsman posted is only costing you an extra $100 and you're getting a lot more suppressor for that small (outside of Oregon) amount of money. The ability to put it on a 5.7 alone should make it worth it.

So buy that one and stop with all the fugking questions. You're at least ten years behind already.

Oh, for fûcks sakes ! Why didn’t you just say that 15 post ago ?

Jeezus, it would be easier getting a dress off Miss America than having you give up some information quickly. 😝🤦🏽‍♂️

SB, thanks for trying to help 🙄. I’ve been staring at my iPad waiting for the PM icon to light up. Should I keep waiting for your PM ?

TBAC 22 Takedown is the one I will throw into jail. Thanks, Don !

No more questions from Oregon for now.

🦫

PS

Remsen, buy a goat or three and hang signs that say “Rocks ! Watch where you Walk”

It will at least look good in court should a trespasser try to sue you.

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Find a SilencerCo shop /dealer. They have a kiosk now that takes your fingerprints and demographics and allows them to create your trust. One check and out the door.

Painless. Except for the waiting.

I went the Silencershop route recently, using a kiosk at a local gunshop. It was fairly painless. It should also make buying another can fairly simple from the gunshop inventory or Silencershop. Ordered a DeadAir Mask and now I need to decide on a .30cal can. There are quite a few good options out there for direct thread.

Now with even more aplomb
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Oh, for fûcks sakes ! Why didn’t you just say that 15 post ago ?

Jeezus, it would be easier getting a dress off Miss America than having you give up some information quickly. 😝🤦🏽‍♂️

SB, thanks for trying to help 🙄. I’ve been staring at my iPad waiting for the PM icon to light up. Should I keep waiting for your PM ?

TBAC 22 Takedown is the one I will throw into jail. Thanks, Don !

No more questions from Oregon for now.

🦫

PS

Remsen, buy a goat or three and hang signs that say “Rocks ! Watch where you Walk”

It will at least look good in court should a trespasser try to sue you.

Sorry, bro. I was working on it and then Gilligan's island came on, Mary Ann is hawt! Looks like you got it figured out tho. 😉

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Sorry, bro. I was working on it and then Gilligan's island came on, Mary Ann is hawt! Looks like you got it figured out tho. 😉

No doubt !

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by JPro
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Find a SilencerCo shop /dealer. They have a kiosk now that takes your fingerprints and demographics and allows them to create your trust. One check and out the door.

Painless. Except for the waiting.

I went the Silencershop route recently, using a kiosk at a local gunshop. It was fairly painless. It should also make buying another can fairly simple from the gunshop inventory or Silencershop. Ordered a DeadAir Mask and now I need to decide on a .30cal can. There are quite a few good options out there for direct thread.

I've been waiting for YHM Resonator 2s to be back in stock at Silencershop and they just came in this week. They get good reviews and since getting a YHM Turbo for my AR, I've become a fan of YHM products. So I can't vouch for the Resonator 2 based on experience with it, but I can vouch for YHM products generally (plus, the R2 is under $600). And I never had to get my butt off my chair to order and do all the paperwork for the can order thanks to Silencershop...first can I bought a few years back was through them and the kiosk and since then, all I have to do is log in to the account and buy the product, they do all the paperwork through email and docusign.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Big fan of YHM here too. I have the Resonator, and have Resonator K in jail. Thinking about that R2 now since they're back in stock.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This looks like so much fun. Ported integrally suppressed upper that shoots 22LR supersonic rounds and they come out subsonic.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
This threads killing me. I have five in NFA jail right now. I should have bought them years ago. I hope to get the call on the first two that I bought anytime now.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Looks like someone has a direct line to Gemby58.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Jesus Christ these Oregon people are dumb.

Probably one of those morons that stares at the McDonalds menu for ten minutes while he stands in front of the register.

Asking schit like "What does that come with exactly?"

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 22250rem, 219DW, 204guy, 59 invisible), 2,477 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,871
Posts18,518,012
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.