-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Jap study says the worst damn thing that can happen is giving the jab to those with antibodies

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by cfran
Antibody Dependent Enhancement.
Yep, do the research folks, The Real Hawkeye just pointed out a massive issue for the vaccinated.

Okay, I tried to read an article on this and it hurt my brain. Can anyone give the Cliff Notes version?

This is being identified as breakout cases among the vaccinated when it's actually antibody dependent enhancement.
Where is your proof of that ?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
The Jap study says the worst damn thing that can happen is giving the jab to those with antibodies

Yep. Known for a while, but parts of establishment medicine are just now starting to admit it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So what’s the theory behind Japan’s low rate of infection?

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Originally Posted by overmax
Good thing we don’t live over there.

Sounds like they are screwed, I heard it on the internet.

And you heard MSM and Faukki to take the third jab or you will die.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Mrna jab that is

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So what’s the theory behind Japan’s low rate of infection?

I have no idea

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Boy, its really hard to believe anything right now

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Selection bias.

Vaccinated population is disproportionately old and sick because they had....surprise, surprise......multiple times higher risk of death from COVID before the vax.

If one actually wanted to know whether the vaccines work they might compare results in cohorts with the same age and health profiles.

Last edited by Makintrax73; 08/25/21.
W
WMR Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
8-12 was the last report I saw from Spectrum Health in West MI. Since the vaccines became widely available, 92% of their inpatient COVID deaths were in unvaccinated people. They had 14 COVID patients in ICU that day and 12 were unvaccinated.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by WMR
8-12 was the last report I saw from Spectrum Health in West MI. Since the vaccines became widely available, 92% of their inpatient COVID deaths were in unvaccinated people. They had 14 COVID patients in ICU that day and 12 were unvaccinated.

Kind of interesting witnessing the play by play of the phase 3 trials in real time. Real people too. Not that sissy animal study crap.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There you go !

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What is vox? Besides coming from UK. Is it reputable? Where
Did they get their numbers from. While I like what I’m seeing,
I don’t want to look like a fool

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Humans have a 100% chance of dying, and also a 100% chance of catching this bad cold.

Plan accordingly.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Dont tell that to anyone too important to die.

They'll want to get you canned from your job or petition the grocery store to ban anyone less enlightened than they are.

Never mind that most of them in that all important age bracket need a re-wipe by noon from the morning schidt and can't post a video here...

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by cfran
Antibody Dependent Enhancement.
Yep, do the research folks, The Real Hawkeye just pointed out a massive issue for the vaccinated.

Okay, I tried to read an article on this and it hurt my brain. Can anyone give the Cliff Notes version?

It's known that when you use mRNA vaccines against respiratory viruses, what you end up with is a situation where, when the immune system encounters a wild form of the virus (after full immune response to the vaccine), the immune system proceeds to attack the organs of the body itself. This is being identified as breakout cases among the vaccinated when it's actually antibody dependent enhancement.

Maybe a better layman's definition of ADE (it comes down to neutralizing verses non-neutralizing antibodies) .

"ADE occurs when the antibodies generated during an immune response recognize and bind to a pathogen, but they are unable to prevent infection. Instead, these antibodies act as a “Trojan horse,” allowing the pathogen to get into cells and exacerbate the immune response."

https://www.chop.edu/centers-progra...ibody-dependent-enhancement-and-vaccines

The vaccine makers were aware of ADE and took steps to reduce the chances. So far it seems they were successful, no idea if that will remain so in the future.

A less layman friendly article on the different Covid-19 vaccines and how they work, most will not get through it.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41541-021-00369-6

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dutch
So I’m not a proponent of making anyone get a shot. I don’t care either way, but I do have a question about all these stories where vaccinated people are getting sick at a higher rate. Wouldn’t it be true that the most vulnerable people are the ones who were most likely to get vaccinated to begin with? In other words, the average vaccinated person is probably less healthy (in general) than people who didn’t feel like they needed it. I mean that doesn’t dismiss the fact that we were told the shots were like 95% effective and they apparently aren’t. But has anyone taken into account that these stories aren’t dealing with a random sample of the population. Now if someone shared a story where the shots were given to everyone in the population, regardless of their medical conditions and that country was suffering higher infection and death rates than another country where it was not mandated at all, that would be significant IMO.

Don’t go making sense, that will get you the Ire of the Fire!

Two factors. One, those most at risk were vaxxed first. Second, it’s becoming very clear the effectiveness of the vaccines is waning rather quickly; Pfizer seems to be the biggest problem child.

So the most high risk people have had their vaccine the longest, and now have the least protection.

Oops.

The vaccine effectiveness is waning most amongst that group. Meaning the elderly’s immune system in many cases do not function properly( like many other systems in the body as we reach old age) and the vaccine’s effect on their immunity fades quicker. Saying that this is happening across the broad spectrum of those people that received the shot with healthy immune systems is more than likely incorrect. How the data is being reported is frustrating to say the least, all individuals across age groups are not the same and anyone that should expect them to be is mistaken. For the average person with no education in these areas it’s so difficult to separate the good data from the bad. Those that are schooled and collect and then publish this confusing data, they bear the responsibility for all this confusion. And our media that purposely weaponizes it to create anger and mistrust, if there are any people that should stand trial for treason I put them right on top of that list.

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

And Ochsners say 89% of their Covid patients are unvaccinated, ain’t that a daisy. I think it’s one of Murphy’s laws, for every article you read on the net you can read another article that says the total opposite. I realize one article is referring to deaths and the other hospitalizations, meh.

One I do know is I’m 5x more likely than most folks to get up and go fishing in the morning, night.

Wear a mask, don't give the fish Covid.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Antibody-based drugs and vaccines against severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) are being expedited through preclinical and clinical development. Data from the study of SARS-CoV and other respiratory viruses suggest that anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies could exacerbate COVID-19 through antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE). Previous respiratory syncytial virus and dengue virus vaccine studies revealed human clinical safety risks related to ADE, resulting in failed vaccine trials. Here, we describe key ADE mechanisms and discuss mitigation strategies for SARS-CoV-2 vaccines and therapies in development. We also outline recently published data to evaluate the risks and opportunities for antibody-based protection against SARS-CoV-2.

"Antibody-dependent enhancement and SARS-CoV-2 vaccines and therapies | Nature Microbiology" https://www.nature.com/articles/s41564-020-00789-5

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Good thing we don’t live over there.

Sounds like they are screwed, I heard it on the internet.
laugh laugh laugh

Yeah, we're all gonna die... Oh - wait - we all are anyway at some point... smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (160user, 270cowboy, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 68 invisible), 2,579 guests, and 1,333 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,087
Posts18,482,855
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.