Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Haha! You can stomp your feet and hold your breathe until you turn blue. Victoria has spoken.

I will do neither. What you say isn't what I am hearing, quite the opposite really and until more data is available and given consideration, their plan is a failure from the start, but you go ahead.

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Of course you will do as you are told. You can stomp your feet and hold your breath. Victoria has spoken.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Vaccine passport is only a problem until a bigger problem arises, lets see what tomorrow brings.

P
PSE Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by greydog
I may be vaccinated but I will never have a passport; nor will I attend any event or go to any establishment which requires one. GD

Then get used to staying at home - all day, every day.

Never say never.

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
I won't have to stay home; I just won't get to hang out with vaccinated people. I can still hunt, fish, shoot, ride motorcycles, and can in fact, do most anything I want to do. There is no reason to totally cave in to this crap. GD

IC B2

P
PSE Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I may be vaccinated but I will never have a passport; nor will I attend any event or go to any establishment which requires one. GD

Hmmm - There was a time when you said you would never get the vaccine and now here you are instead worried about getting a passport????

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
And the mandated passports will work till they get torn,tattered, miss placed or forged and people get tired of standing in lineups waiting for the person ahead of them try to remember where it was.

Then the powers that be will come out with a brilliant idea- why not just get this little micro-chip in your wrist and you won't even have to slow down walking into any building or airport, and honestly we'll only have your vax info on it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How many more vacines do we need, now they're talking a 3rd one, maybe 4,5, where does it end? Once you become dependent on vacines your natural defences shutdown. Is that what this means?

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
P
PSE Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Your natural defences shut down years ago - You wouldn't last a month in many parts of Africa or Asia without vaccinations and neither would I.

The price we pay for living in a 1st world country.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Strange l worked in Africa, lets see if l can remember all the countries, Morroco, Libya, Congo, DRC (formerly Zaire but you wouldn't know that) Gabon, Senagal. spent about 15 years in Africa. Im still here, never got Malaria which by the way kills more than covid by millions. I even got faster service at hospitals compared to here where wait times are 6-7hrs and people sleep there all night waiting to see a doctor.

Last edited by 378Canuck; 08/26/21.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Canada has sadly turned into a communist tyranny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by North6120
Looks like Horgan is pushing ahead with vaccine passport requirements starting September 13 if you want to dine out or attend public gatherings. Didn't think it would come to this, but he never ceases to surprise.

The NAZI movement is strong in BC, Ontario and Quebec.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by KodiakHntr
I noted that it was awfully convenient that unvaxxed individuals won't be allowed into indoor public gatherings after September 13th.

Awfully difficult to vote if you can't go into a building, and your voter card is burnt up in a forest fire....

Yep Super weird the Racist black face art teacher anti leader Trudeau pushed this election and the fake copied rules

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Of course you will do as you are told. You can stomp your feet and hold your breath. Victoria has spoken.

and the useful idiots have spoken just like in 1917.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Will we be allowed to vote without a vacine, is that the next commie move?

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I won't have to stay home; I just won't get to hang out with vaccinated people. I can still hunt, fish, shoot, ride motorcycles, and can in fact, do most anything I want to do. There is no reason to totally cave in to this crap. GD

Exactly.
Sounds like heaven to me, Covtards out of my face...they can shove their restaurants and shyte that dont want my business.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Hildebrandt was doomed. Struck by an unseen velvet fist. It was as it was, when it was. Or might have been, if what was had been. A conundrum, wrapped in a lemon scented, moist towelette.

I control your destiny! I own you. You are slaves that will do my bidding! Now get me an [i]Oh Henry, sirrah![/i]

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The passport is created and pushed by Coastal business associations. None of them were affected by the wildfires we have in the interior.
Its all political, so in the interior we had.................a year of Covid lockdown and business shutdown, then we have had 2 full months of fires and more disruption with thousands of people out of their homes, they are still out of their homes, if they even have one........then we have another blow to business in this passport, unbelievable.

As I stated previously, the NDP can do it because the people here dont vote for them LOL, so they have very little skin in the game. I know some people who are going to quit their job over this. My business is going to defy the passport, I dont care.

Lists are being compiled of businesses that require a passport and those who don't, they will not be forgotten.
Passports are pure evil.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N

Pitter Patter!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Rocco Galati is a prize fighter in constitutional law.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (1234, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 16penny, 56 invisible), 2,261 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,391
Posts18,488,731
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.