Hop To
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Tell me, are you going to hold your breath until you get your way? laugh

Isn’t it nice that you have a place to rant, rail against Communists and no one goes after you?

BC, Ontario and some other jurisdictions have decided to use a proof of vaccination system. Doing nothing is not an option.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
GB1

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The Communists are coming after me, they wont come for you because they already have you.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Ah, I see. laugh

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

P
PSE Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
About time. laugh. Everybody mambo!

Ontario to Institute Vaccine Passport
CBC news

Ontario will announce a form of proof-of-vaccine certification — commonly known as a "vaccine passport" — for the province, sources tell CBC News. The plan is expected to be revealed early next week.

Sources with knowledge of the plan spoke on condition of confidentiality because they weren't authorized to speak publicly.

The implementation of the COVID-19 vaccine passport will be discussed at a cabinet meeting scheduled for Tuesday. Sources say that while some cabinet members are opposed to a vaccine passport, the program will go ahead.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-vaccine-passport-1.6156343

I guess you guys haven't been following the news. Breakthrough cases are blowing up all over the place. Most are due to vaccine resistant strains.

Not sure where you are getting your news - not seeing that at all
No proof yet that any strain is yet vaccine resistant

Look up the word Hyperbole - It applies in this case.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PSE

CBC news

Ontario will announce a form of proof-of-vaccine certification — commonly known as a "vaccine passport" — for the province, sources tell CBC News. The plan is expected to be revealed early next week.

Sources with knowledge of the plan spoke on condition of confidentiality because they weren't authorized to speak publicly.

The implementation of the COVID-19 vaccine passport will be discussed at a cabinet meeting scheduled for Tuesday. Sources say that while some cabinet members are opposed to a vaccine passport, the program will go ahead.

I guess you guys haven't been following the news. Breakthrough cases are blowing up all over the place. Most are due to vaccine resistant strains.

I know what hyperbole means.

Here's a link to the study identify vaccine resistant strains. They attribute 89% of breakthrough cases in the study group to those strains...

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16382548/3

In lieu of apologies, you can shove your dictionary up your ass.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by cleanbarrel
'This Ends The Debate' - Israeli Study Shows Natural Immunity 13x More Effective Than Vaccines At Stopping Delta

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...ity-13x-more-effective-vaccines-stopping

Here's an excerpt from a report by Science Magazine:

The new analysis relies on the database of Maccabi Healthcare Services, which enrolls about 2.5 million Israelis. The study, led by Tal Patalon and Sivan Gazit at KSM, the system’s research and innovation arm, found in two analyses that people who were vaccinated in January and February were, in June, July, and the first half of August, six to 13 times more likely to get infected than unvaccinated people who were previously infected with the coronavirus. In one analysis, comparing more than 32,000 people in the health system, the risk of developing symptomatic COVID-19 was 27 times higher among the vaccinated, and the risk of hospitalization eight times higher.

Primary reference here...

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1.full.pdf

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Never have I seen so many people rush to give up their freedoms.

All for a virus with almost a 100% survival rate.

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Just saw Jagmeet wants us to have a Vaccine passport to travel within Canada.

Don't People realize that if everyone was given the "shot" that the Wuhan is still going to be with us?

I think he does, and so do the Politicians in charge of our freedoms, so they are trying to herd the sheep, they are just following orders themselves to implement Policy.

The CCP created the Wuhan, our freedoms are in peril..................maybe the Vaccine screws up the thought process of those who receive it too?

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Did you check under your bed this morning for Communists? Sometimes, they are hard to recognize. laugh
---

Our freedoms are not in peril. You are watching the democratic process in action. Different points of view are being aired; each vying for dominance.

Don't complain. Get active. Get out and talk to people. And not in a dictatorial way. If you have kids or grandkids, talk to them and find out what they think of the world. If you don't have children, talk to some youngsters at the store or your church. Find out what they think of universal health care, free pharmaceutical provisions for Canadians. Gun control. How Ottawa spends tax money. You have to know what and how they think in order to have a good discussion.

Don't scream or whine at them, or here for that matter. This is a hunting and shooting board. You are preaching to the choir. If you have a message, you have to take it to the people who need to hear it. Bring along some proof to support what you say. Refrain from yelling the standard Campfire message of "The sky is falling!"

Are you a member of the Conservative Party? Do you go to riding association or community meetings? If you don't, I suggest you start.

Do you write the local newspapers or post things online to news groups or websites like the CBC?

When you talk with others, do you discuss the topics of the day coherently and calmly? Do you try to engage in meaningful discussion and not rant or insult?

Read. Stay in touch. Stay focused.

If you have something to say, the message needs to go out to your neighbours, family and friends.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Steve.
There you go condescending again, you wont be bullying me bub..
I will decide what I talk about, not you, so stfu now.

I am a member of the Conservative party, all our functions are on hold or cancelled at the moment, are you to self centered to know why?.

This is the Vaccine thread, not the election thread, try to stay focused, also try to stay in your own lane.
I'm not sure if you got bumped in the head or what, but can see why most here have you on ignore.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Not condescending. I'm responding to you.

Originally Posted by 673
Just saw Jagmeet wants us to have a Vaccine passport to travel within Canada.

Don't People realize that if everyone was given the "shot" that the Wuhan is still going to be with us?

I think he does, and so do the Politicians in charge of our freedoms, so they are trying to herd the sheep, they are just following orders themselves to implement Policy.

The CCP created the Wuhan, our freedoms are in peril..................maybe the Vaccine screws up the thought process of those who receive it too?

Yes, it is a vaccine thread. Reread your response. I've underlined your words. You whine about everything. My suggestions will get you out of the house and get active. They will also help you understand what others are thinking about COVID and the election.

You love to complain, I'll give you that.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You made it to my ignore list, your number 2 on the list, congrats.
FO azzhole.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
This is what is known about vaccine passports across Canada.

BC- has passport
Alberta - none at this time
Saskatchewan - working on it
Manitoba - has passport
Ontario - has passport
Quebec - has passport
NB - none at this time
NS - none at this time
NFLD - none at this time
PEI - has passport
Yukon, NWT, Nunavut - none at this time

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coron...to-say-about-vaccine-passports-1.5536558

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Skatchewan

Yup.
Only a fool can't see what is happening, it is herding People like sheep, using threats and intimidation to get People to take the "shot". Is there really People who think that isn't a loss of freedom's?......Not being able to move freely within Canada is a violation of your charter rights... They are expecting us to take it, and take their word for the safety of the "shot".

They should allow Mr Tam to take some questions from the Public on live TV, (not the CBC) then I think we would see some gaping holes in their logic.

Too many leading experts with a differing view than Mr Tam and Mr Fauci.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Your rights and freedoms end when it impinges on the rights and freedoms of others. If you feel that you have been wronged, a court will decide.

Not being able to move freely within Canada is not a violation of your charter rights. The provinces might consider you a health risk. An infectious one.

You recall Typhoid Mary. A US case, but one that changed law around the world. She was an asymptomatic carrier of Typhoid. When it was discovered that she was a health risk, she was quarantined. As a result of her case, and others around the world, laws were enacted allowing governments to quarantine infectious people who spread deadly diseases.

Mary Mallon

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

P
PSE Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by PSE

CBC news

I know what hyperbole means.

Here's a link to the study identify vaccine resistant strains. They attribute 89% of breakthrough cases in the study group to those strains...

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16382548/3

In lieu of apologies, you can shove your dictionary up your ass.

Your study isn't even peer reviewed. It a collection of opinions by individuals who claim to have a link to a laboratory.

I stopped right there and didn't bother wasting my time.

Stop spreading B.S. if you don't want to risk being insulted.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Skatchewan

No kidding. Mind blowing. But, history repeats itself.

Originally Posted by Llama_Bob
I've seen more well-shot game lost with TSXs than any other premium bullet.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Time to remove our consent to be governed..........

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
I am darn glad i never bought land there. It is quite reasonable in NW Ontario. Last year it closed and just reopened so I would not have been able to use it for 2 yrs anyway. Now a passport ? I will not get the shot. .

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ihookem
I am darn glad i never bought land there. It is quite reasonable in NW Ontario. Last year it closed and just reopened so I would not have been able to use it for 2 yrs anyway. Now a passport ? I will not get the shot. .

We are hoping for a change in Government, if that occurs, then alot of this bs will be curtailed.
If we are going to move beyond some of the nonsense, a "quick test" for the Wuhan should suffice, then carry on, business as usual.

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 52 invisible), 2,564 guests, and 1,355 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,461
Posts18,471,289
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.