Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
N
NWT Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
RJ308,
It’s people like you who are the followers that rely on the status quo . Like I said if you have to ask it’s beyond your comprehension level. Your ignorance to the real world is obvious. Your thought process is of a follower. Probably a liberal Democrat Obama voter too!

GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
"I will say that I do not buy anything from the "Chinese Communist Party". I buy from American owned companies where they have stuff manufactured is their business. It wasn't that long ago(I'm old) a box labeled "Made in Japan" brought out all the comments you see here now."

The difference is the Japanese and others are our allies. China is building up its military to take us on with every dollar we spend on their products. This includes American companies products made there. It baffles me the Chinese defenders don't realize that. It is like they have skin in the game and want the US to fail in favor of the Chinese.

But your phone is made in China.

So that is your excuse for still buying everything you can from China. We have money hungry non patriotic companies that have sold out completely to the communist. When will you stand up? When you're being put in re education camps and having your organ harvested. I am serious, what is your level before your do what you can to prevent that from happening with your money.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"I will say that I do not buy anything from the "Chinese Communist Party". I buy from American owned companies where they have stuff manufactured is their business. It wasn't that long ago(I'm old) a box labeled "Made in Japan" brought out all the comments you see here now."

The difference is the Japanese and others are our allies. China is building up its military to take us on with every dollar we spend on their products. This includes American companies products made there. It baffles me the Chinese defenders don't realize that. It is like they have skin in the game and want the US to fail in favor of the Chinese.

So that is your excuse for still buying everything you can from China. We have money hungry non patriotic companies that have sold out completely to the communist. When will you stand up? When you're being put in re education camps and having your organ harvested. I am serious, what is your level before your do what you can to prevent that from happening with your money.

You may not have noticed that my tongue was in my cheek when I posted that.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

He's a fugktard

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You know why there is a Schott Glass factory in China and not Germany or the US? Green laws - no lead glass. Therefore the Chinese say "no Greenie here, we built it!" Lead bullets? Last lead smelter in the US closed in 2013. Where is the lead coming from that we shoot, guys?

When Clinton gave the ChiComs Most Favored Nation Status, the two economies become interdependent. I'd rather buy American. Trouble is, the playing field is not level and we can't produce some of the stuff we need due to environmental laws.

You want good batteries or magnets? Need Rare Earth Metals. We have them in California only in Mountain Pass mine. Chinese own 10% of the company and buy every once the mine produces. Afghanistan has them - oops, can't get those right now either. China soon will.

So to all the haters, don't bitch at the guys buying a scope on price when you should be focusing on the administrations that allowed foreign control over our uranium production, foreign investment in strategic minerals, gave the CCP favored trade status and shut down 100's of production sectors over "Green Policies and Green energy". The CCP didn't come here at and point a gun at us (yet), they were invited as guests. Dimwits that did it just could see why it would be bad for us....

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

N
NWT Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
Xi JinPing is another MAO. We haven’t seen this type of aggression in along time . Ping will sacrifice any agreements for more power and world domination. The joke in China is there are 7 in power in China , 8 if you included Obama . There is no democracy , seven communists control the billions of Chinese. We all need to pay attention or we are going to get our asses handed to us. Look at Hong Kong, Taiwan, North Korea,Africa, Australia, and recently Afghanistan. China is not our trade partner but the greatest adversary we have ever faced. To say we just have to continue dealing with them as business as usual is only playing into their hand as they seek to destroy the free world as we know it. It’s wake up time. If you don’t believe it , you will become a large part of the inevitable collapse in power and freedom. China Communist Party is a evil regime with a military of hundreds of millions of robot soldiers that will do anything Xi JinPing tells them to do . Watch the news and their military build up parades . That’s the future.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by NWT
RJ308,
It’s people like you who are the followers that rely on the status quo . Like I said if you have to ask it’s beyond your comprehension level. Your ignorance to the real world is obvious. Your thought process is of a follower. Probably a liberal Democrat Obama voter too!

No you're wrong NWT. I'm a trump supporter and I have never voted Democrat in my life. I have not lived in the United states for 7 and a half years but I still want the best for the country I was born and raised in..I live in Eastern Europe and don't have as large of a selection of sport optics as those in the U.S. but I still stay away from Chinese made sport optics as much as possible. You may not realize it, but I am on your side of this subject and your energies would be better served if directed towards those who do not have a preference at all as to whether their purchase is Chinese or made elsewhere. RJ

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by NWT
Xi JinPing is another MAO. We haven’t seen this type of aggression in along time . Ping will sacrifice any agreements for more power and world domination. The joke in China is there are 7 in power in China , 8 if you included Obama . There is no democracy , seven communists control the billions of Chinese. We all need to pay attention or we are going to get our asses handed to us. Look at Hong Kong, Taiwan, North Korea,Africa, Australia, and recently Afghanistan. China is not our trade partner but the greatest adversary we have ever faced. To say we just have to continue dealing with them as business as usual is only playing into their hand as they seek to destroy the free world as we know it. It’s wake up time. If you don’t believe it , you will become a large part of the inevitable collapse in power and freedom. China Communist Party is a evil regime with a military of hundreds of millions of robot soldiers that will do anything Xi JinPing tells them to do . Watch the news and their military build up parades . That’s the future.

All this because of rifle scopes? Give me a break... Sure China is a threat but you planting your flag on this hill is stupidity. Disparaging comments, calling people names, and talking about someone's voting record when you don't have a clue is more of your stupidity. The scope industry is a drop in the ocean compared to what else "We in the US" support China with. I get it - you only '"buy Chicom when you have to". That my friend is the definition of hypocrisy and compromise, especially in the context of this discussion. All you and clowns like you do is alienate the very ones that agree with you in principle. Oh, and just for the record - ordered a second Athlon last night - if anything like the first, will be just the ticket on my 25/06.

N
NWT Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
RL and a Few Others,
If you even had a clue you would realize this is not about rifle scopes.
Enough said.
NWT

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by NWT
RL and a Few Others,
Enough said.
NWT

Actually it is. The title of the thread, "Re: Is Anyone Actually Buying Communist China Scopes?

That's what YOU chose to title this thread.

Get a clue. If you want to make the discussion "more" than about rifle scopes - start another thread.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I would buy Leupold non working scopes first

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
N
NWT Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
Georgia Boy/
Your simple minded response is exactly what I am discussing.
China , it doesn’t matter if you are supporting them buying sport optics, tampons , micro chips , cooking utensils , or pharmaceuticals, you have a choice. Any day the CCP can say sorry no more sourcing to the capitalists . Just like they did with Hospital personal protection gear during the start of the China Virus. Are you really that stupid?

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy
Originally Posted by NWT
RL and a Few Others,
Enough said.
NWT

Actually it is. The title of the thread, "Re: Is Anyone Actually Buying Communist China Scopes?

That's what YOU chose to title this thread.

Get a clue. If you want to make the discussion "more" than about rifle scopes - start another thread.

GA Boy - exactly what I was said too. In fact looks like you said it first. NWT made it about rifle scopes and when called on it because of his hypocrisy is backpedaling faster than a Biden news conference.

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BobBrown
I would buy Leupold non working scopes first

You have no idea how much I am relieved to hear that......

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by NWT
RL and a Few Others,
Enough said.
NWT

YOU made it about rifle scopes by asking the question. I gave an honest answer and then you go on a rant about how unpatriotic it is to buy Chicom. I have got a clue and in spite of your simpleton mind get it that China along with other nations are a threat to the USA. Fact is I understand fully the economical impact China has on the US - apparently you are the one lacking basic economic principles. I also know that buying a rifle scope from a US company that was made in China is not going to make a hill of beans difference. Not when you are typing on a phone or computer with Chinese parts, driving a vehicle with Chinese made electronics, washing your clothes or getting your beer out of an appliance made predominately in China. But you can say I didn't buy a Chicom scope... Thank you so much for your patriotic hypocritical chastisement of me buying an Athlon. Bet you bleed red, white and blue too.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For those who live in the real world.

EuroOptic Athalon Argos BTR 6-24x50 closeout deal

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
N
NWT Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
RL- It is about Rifle Scopes and everything else made by the CCP . Pretty hard for you to comprehend , Ah?? Enjoy your CCP made crap and be proud every time you look at your rifle scope with the MADE IN CHINA badging on it.
One of America’s greatest freedoms is our shooting sports , it’s uniformed and uncaring people like you who will surrender your freedoms first.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You have to wear a uniform to be uncaring?......

N
NWT Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
Anyone here who does not understand the Big picture going on in the world with the CCP is oblivious to the future.
NWT

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by NWT
RL- It is about Rifle Scopes and everything else made by the CCP . Pretty hard for you to comprehend , Ah?? Enjoy your CCP made crap and be proud every time you look at your rifle scope with the MADE IN CHINA badging on it.
One of America’s greatest freedoms is our shooting sports , it’s uniformed and uncaring people like you who will surrender your freedoms first.

My comprehension is just fine. You keep talking in circles. So, now I am the type to surrender my freedom uh? You are a douche bag incapable of having a real conversation. KMA.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (8MMX57JS, Akhutr, ak_Rick, 9 invisible), 908 guests, and 811 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,101
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.