Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
N
NWT Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
RL,
Not trying to carry on a intelligent conversation with you at all!! You proved that was impossible several hours ago. Keep defending your purchases of Chinese Communist crap and your brilliant take on your CCP friends while you keep your head so far up your ass all you can see is how YOU are saving yourself some money . It’s the principle dipshit but again you have none of those . Very few people on hunting/gun related USA boards will purchase Communist Chinese [bleep] if given a option , unfortunately you are one of them.
NWT

GB1

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by NWT
RL- It is about Rifle Scopes and everything else made by the CCP . Pretty hard for you to comprehend , Ah?? Enjoy your CCP made crap and be proud every time you look at your rifle scope with the MADE IN CHINA badging on it.
One of America’s greatest freedoms is our shooting sports , it’s uniformed and uncaring people like you who will surrender your freedoms first.

My comprehension is just fine. You keep talking in circles. So, now I am the type to surrender my freedom uh? You are a douche bag incapable of having a real conversation. KMA.

NWT has been here since April 2020. He has 113 posts.

He starts a thread entitled, Re: Is Anyone Buying Communist China Scopes?

People give their opinion - and stay on topic.

NWT obliviously doesn't get the response he wanted. However, the responses he got were exactly on topic.

SO, what does he do. He impugns the integrity of other forum members. He questions our intelligence. And becomes condescending as the thread progresses.

You are not wrong in some of the positions you have taken. You simply chose to express them off topic.

113 posts - and you have already established yourself as someone to ignore.

Show some respect for members who have been here for a while. And GROW UP.

Perhaps, in time, you can redeem yourself.

113 posts?? And you know it all. LOL!!

N
NWT Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
Georgia Boy,
It doesn’t matter if this is someone’s first post or ten thousandth post. You are supporting and defending Chinese Communist made goods when you have other options. What does that have to do with how many posts someone has made?? You proved your stance , you buy Chinese Communist products when you have other options. That is your stance. You have lost your respect from many on this forum. Just because you are on here all the time makes your case for supporting Communist made sport optics viable? Really? What a great point you have made. Keep defending yourself so we can all see your true colors .
You too are defending your purchases of Communist Chinese sport optics and other CCP manufactured goods when you have other options. This must be a rather sensitive subject for you too since you are so defensive about it.
My stand is clear, on items you have options on , f*** the CCP and what they stand for. Saving a few bucks in the lifetime of some sport optic is really worth your Dignity ? Again enjoy the MADE IN CHINA nameplate on your sport optics and other products and what it represents. China CCP wants to destroy your wat of life and you want to defend them ! WTF?
NWT

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Sad
Campfire Tracker
W
Funny how the commie china haters come out in full force in a scope discussion but a generator thread is full of wuhan lovers.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by NWT
Georgia Boy,
It doesn’t matter if this is someone’s first post or ten thousandth post. You are supporting and defending Chinese Communist made goods when you have other options. What does that have to do with how many posts someone has made?? You proved your stance , you buy Chinese Communist products when you have other options. That is your stance. You have lost your respect from many on this forum. Just because you are on here all the time makes your case for supporting Communist made sport optics viable? Really? What a great point you have made. Keep defending yourself so we can all see your true colors .
You too are defending your purchases of Communist Chinese sport optics and other CCP manufactured goods when you have other options. This must be a rather sensitive subject for you too since you are so defensive about it.
My stand is clear, on items you have options on , f*** the CCP and what they stand for. Saving a few bucks in the lifetime of some sport optic is really worth your Dignity ? Again enjoy the MADE IN CHINA nameplate on your sport optics and other products and what it represents. China CCP wants to destroy your wat of life and you want to defend them ! WTF?
NWT

I will post one more time on this thread. I am trying to help you. Hopefully you will shut your mouth long enough to open your ears.

Your intention for posting this thread is now clear. You wanted to pick a fight and make a point. You used scopes to hide your malice.

You could have let it go. But you did not. That only proves you are an idiot.

You presume to know the thoughts, intents, and motives behind other peoples actions.

You are being argumentative because you are ignorant.

Anyone who buys a optic made in China - in your little world - is a CCP supporter. Is that your point? This is a debate tactic of a 7th grader. This shows your immaturity.

No one on this forum is a CCP supporter. NO ONE! And concluding that just because one chooses to purchase a scope made in China IS a CCP supporter only shows how shallow and sophomoric you think.

If you want to have a conversation about purchasing products made in China, then take an honest approach. Be a man. Start another thread - with an accurate title. Don't crouch your intentions behind a deceptive title.

Begin with an accurate title. State your point. Order your reasons. And offer your conclusion. If other members care to engage with you they will. If they don't, you'll know that the adults in the room are not interested in conversing with children.

From this point on, I'm taking the advice of a wise, elderly Negro lady. "The best answer for a fool - is - silence".

GB

IC B2

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by NWT
RL,
Not trying to carry on a intelligent conversation with you at all!! You proved that was impossible several hours ago. Keep defending your purchases of Chinese Communist crap and your brilliant take on your CCP friends while you keep your head so far up your ass all you can see is how YOU are saving yourself some money . It’s the principle dipshit but again you have none of those . Very few people on hunting/gun related USA boards will purchase Communist Chinese [bleep] if given a option , unfortunately you are one of them.
NWT

I don't need to defend crap to you douche bag. I believe you really are that ignorant. It's the principle??? First off you don't have principles, all you are is a little hypocritical bitch crying to mama. I'll save MY money as I see fit and don't give a rat's what you think little man. You are also full of it if you think there aren't a lot of hunters buying the same scopes I am. Now take your little man syndrome somewhere else. I am tired of humoring you.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Not this guy
Nor fishing equipment
I have been forced to the used market but it’s out there if you look

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Virtue Signaling.
So rare on the Fire.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy
Originally Posted by NWT
Georgia Boy,
NWT

I will post one more time on this thread. I am trying to help you. Hopefully you will shut your mouth long enough to open your ears.

Your intention for posting this thread is now clear. You wanted to pick a fight and make a point. You used scopes to hide your malice.

You could have let it go. But you did not. That only proves you are an idiot.

You presume to know the thoughts, intents, and motives behind other peoples actions.

You are being argumentative because you are ignorant.

Anyone who buys a optic made in China - in your little world - is a CCP supporter. Is that your point? This is a debate tactic of a 7th grader. This shows your immaturity.

No one on this forum is a CCP supporter. NO ONE! And concluding that just because one chooses to purchase a scope made in China IS a CCP supporter only shows how shallow and sophomoric you think.

If you want to have a conversation about purchasing products made in China, then take an honest approach. Be a man. Start another thread - with an accurate title. Don't crouch your intentions behind a deceptive title.

Begin with an accurate title. State your point. Order your reasons. And offer your conclusion. If other members care to engage with you they will. If they don't, you'll know that the adults in the room are not interested in conversing with children.

From this point on, I'm taking the advice of a wise, elderly Negro lady. "The best answer for a fool - is - silence".

GB

GAboy, that post right there says it all. Wish I had taken that same road earlier too. I let myself get caught up in a meaningless argument - following your lead on this, I'm done too. Thanks for bringing sense back.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Just rolled in, not a scope but god damn you can’t escape chink shiit!!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by NWT
Are there really USA buyers who are purchasing rifle scopes manufactured by the Chinese Communist Party?
NWT

There's a good chance that is you own a newer, "American made" vehicle, it has ChiCom parts on it.

Last edited by reivertom; 08/29/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sh-t stirring Troll going on about Chinese made scopes all the while typing it on a Chinese made device..

After the first shot the rest are just noise.

Make mine a Minaska

Heaven has walls and rules, H-ll has open borders
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
This thread is ridiculous. Almost everything tech is made in China. Suddenly a rifle scope is the litmus test for being a piece of [bleep] and commie lover.

Scott
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
There’s pretty much no way of escaping it, unless the good Ol USA starts paying factory workers $2 a hour… let that sink in

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If it says made in china and there are no other choices then I'll have to do without.

You do as you see fit.

Last edited by UncleAlps; 08/29/21.

God Bless America
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by reivertom
Originally Posted by NWT
Are there really USA buyers who are purchasing rifle scopes manufactured by the Chinese Communist Party?
NWT

There's a good chance that is you own a newer, "American made" vehicle, it has ChiCom parts on it.

This is what it comes down to.

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Please cease with the commie talk, capitalism is far more corrupt.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by NWT
NWT

Worse yet, I wonder how many 'fire members are using Chicom computers and smartphones.........?

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by erich
Sh-t stirring Troll going on about Chinese made scopes all the while typing it on a Chinese made device..

lol........yep

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Originally Posted by NWT
NWT

Worse yet, I wonder how many 'fire members are using Chicom computers and smartphones.........?

Are there any non-Chinese computers and smart phones?

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

219 members (444afic, 5sdad, 10gaugemag, 41rem, 348srfun, 264mag, 27 invisible), 1,604 guests, and 1,044 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,070
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.