Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Spamming is the closest the crampster gets to the truth. You don't have to be an atheist to see this, he has the same line of bs as an iranian mullah just w/ a different sponsor.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Robert White

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey Crappy, tell us again about that time you went outside in the rain in bare feet and a lightning bolt hit only 30 paces from you.
So, God wants you dead too?
Just saying, you can't go both ways with this lightening thing.

PTL

Last edited by NVhntr; 08/29/21.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Hey Crappy, before anyone accepts you as their spiritual adviser maybe they would want to know why so many people want you dead?

6/17/20 – (HC survives being poisoned by his girlfriend.)
"Good news is that it had a happy ending because I survived. I came within an inch of my life as organ failure set in. I'm grateful that God miraculously brought a vision of charcoal to my mind and where to find it. Then he gave me enough strength to drag myself off my back, get to it and eat it before dying. It absorbed the poison she put in the food and I recovered."

8/2/20 – (HC casts out a deadly demon that tried to kill him on the college campus.)
"It reminds me of a time when I was attacked as a somewhat young believer. It was on the campus of West Virginia University. Mary tried to kill me. A weird voice came from her mouth that wasn't hers.
Hate to admit it, but I was scared.....Immediately, I realized it was a demon and not Mary that I was dealing with AND the fear miraculously dropped off like water off a duck's back. Prayer began at that point as a crowd gathered to see the demon's manifestation."

8/16/21 – (H.C. narrowly escapes death at the hands of preachers.)
"It reminds me of the time I was staying the week with some preachers while seeing a week at a Church near Fort Worth Texas. This was back when I taught Sunday school, but hadn't considered ever Preaching. At 3-4 AM I was woken up with a pillow crushed against my face and two of the preachers holding my arms down, so I would smother to death."

Man, your brushes with death are almost......unbelievable!

I've been drunk a few times in my life, but I've never once thought about eating Kingsford charcoal.

Does it absorb the poison and bad breath? Asking for a friend.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Those trolls will tell you kingsford with the built in easy start lighter fluid.

Mine was pharmaceutical grade carbon that is processed for human consumption. They used to carry it in all Emergency Rooms for overdoses and accidental poisonings.

You don't have to believe it. It doesn't really matter.
Just watch the links in my signature.

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by ironbender

I call grasping at straws..
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by slumlord
Thanks....
I just started watching it and got it on pause to reply.
It is deeply inspiring.
I have finally realized I need some saving.
I hope no one comes along and screws up your thread.

God bless you for putting up things like this for people like me to absorb and comprehend.
Finally you found a clip that touched my soul deeply

You do alot for us on 24hr campfire out of no selfish reasons in your heart.
I see that now.
It is all crystal clear.

I have seen the error of my ways over the past 5 or 6 months.
You get a pass now.

Suck ass

Please little brother from another mother, do not mock my epiphany I have just experienced.

It is not nice.

And yes magnets are fun to play with.
I remember many toys from my youth that were based on magnetic principles.

God bless you this sunday.

We will speak of religon on Wednesday during the dove hunting opener.

I have prepared some notes to discuss with you during lulls when the birds are not flying.

Best tuck a Bible in that bird vest.
Does God care about us shooting the poor doves?

I dunno....

But they most def feel the hand of doom.
When ya snatch up a wounded one and give the cyclotron whirl spin by its head and neck.
Gotta do it just so or else you wind up with a head in your fingers and a bird body on the ground .

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Hey Crappy, before anyone accepts you as their spiritual adviser maybe they would want to know why so many people want you dead?

"Good news is that it had a happy ending because I survived. I came within an inch of my life as organ failure set in. I'm grateful that God miraculously brought a vision of charcoal to my mind and where to find it. Then he gave me enough strength to drag myself off my back, get to it and eat it before dying. It absorbed the poison she put in the food and I recovered."

8/2/20 – (HC casts out a deadly demon that tried to kill him on the college campus.)
"It reminds me of a time when I was attacked as a somewhat young believer. It was on the campus of West Virginia University. Mary tried to kill me. A weird voice came from her mouth that wasn't hers.
Hate to admit it, but I was scared.....Immediately, I realized it was a demon and not Mary that I was dealing with AND the fear miraculously dropped off like water off a duck's back. Prayer began at that point as a crowd gathered to see the demon's manifestation."

"It reminds me of the time I was staying the week with some preachers while seeing a week at a Church near Fort Worth Texas. This was back when I taught Sunday school, but hadn't considered ever Preaching. At 3-4 AM I was woken up with a pillow crushed against my face and two of the preachers holding my arms down, so I would smother to death."

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Those trolls will tell you kingsford with the built in easy start lighter fluid.

Mine was pharmaceutical grade carbon that is processed for human consumption. They used to carry it in all Emergency Rooms for overdoses and accidental poisonings.

You don't have to believe it. It doesn't really matter.
Just watch the links in my signature.

Uh huh.......

Why wasnt that little factiod in your original story "mr vision of charcoal and where to find it"..

Your so full of schit your stomach is a septic tank.
πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Last edited by renegade50; 08/29/21.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FatCity67
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Is that your Pope?

Your skirt is showing.

I'm not the one who dresses like momma and calls himself Pappa.
😁

Which dress do you girls think is prettiest?

https://www.teenvogue.com/gallery/pope-fashion-history-met-gala-2018

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Another HC thead turned to dog schitt.....

Again....
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Springcove
Thanks....
It is deeply inspiring.

God bless you for putting up things like this for people like me to absorb and comprehend.

I see that now.
It is all crystal clear.

You get a pass now.

Well my crap πŸ’© detector just went straight to redβ€¦πŸ˜‚

You better take it to the shop and get it checked out.

It shoulda gone off after the OP......

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Is that your Pope?

Your skirt is showing.

😁

Glad you finally came out of the closet.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Is that your Pope?

Your skirt is showing.

😁

"His true legacy is his fashion sense."

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/fashion-blog/2013/mar/03/pope-benedict-true-legacy-fashion-sense

Jesus warned us,
"Beware of the scribes, which desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the highest seats in the synagogues, and the chief rooms at feasts; Which devour widows' houses, and for a shew make long prayers: the same shall receive greater damnation."

Some bearded guy in a long dress read long prayers and said to the widower and others that buying masses would keep the lost soul who was in Pergatory from spending such a long time of suffering.

What do you think about that?

Is salvation through your church or through the Savior, Jesus Christ?

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 08/29/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

LMAO!!

HappyButtBanger reminds me of a guy I once met.

The guy was collecting signatures for an Anti Abortion referendum of some sort and he explained it me, I asked him "What will happen if I don't sign it?" The guy looks at me very solemnly and said "You'll go to Hell!"

HappyButtBanger reminds me of this guy with most of his posts, The guy gives all Christians a bad name and God is not going to be happy with these types.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labΓ© skΓ½la

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 12344mag
LMAO!!

HappyButtBanger reminds me of a guy I once met.

The guy was collecting signatures for an Anti Abortion referendum of some sort and he explained it me, I asked him "What will happen if I don't sign it?" The guy looks at me very solemnly and said "You'll go to Hell!"

HappyButtBanger reminds me of this guy with most of his posts, The guy gives all Christians a bad name and God is not going to be happy with these types.

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Did you know that Ed Asner died?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...386886/re-ed-asner-has-died#Post16386886

He was an atheist too.
What are you going to go when that day comes?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Springcove
Thanks....
It is deeply inspiring.

I see that now.
It is all crystal clear.

You get a pass now.

Well my crap πŸ’© detector just went straight to redβ€¦πŸ˜‚

You better take it to the shop and get it checked out.

It shoulda gone off after the OP......

You’re right of course. Meds have me working a little slowerβ€¦πŸ˜‰

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
6/23/20 – (HC single handedly wins concealed carry law for West Virginia by praying.)
"I was invited to speak to the local Nazarene Church.
Had no idea that the denomination took that stand.
I used to carry concealed without the license. It was a big risk. One of my fellow ushers at the time came up to me to shake my hand and discreetly the other on my weapon to let me know that I was printing. I needed to use a different holster for summer carry.

Then started seriously praying for the Lord to intervene and motivate the state law makers to pass Vermont style carry laws, not just for handguns but for any weapons that God's people choose.

Guess what? He kindly responded to the request and we gained victory to do just that!!! Knives, batons, etc I was shocked!
He is very kind and we are fortunate that He is our King. Feel free contact me, PM, anytime you want to pray for that to happen in your state."

6/18/20 – (HC gives flave β€œwhat for”.) LMAO laugh laugh laugh
"flave
Are you some kid trolling everyone here because your daddy isnt home to discipline and show you how to be a man? I'm thinking, "why Is this punk even on this forum? Maybe he's so desperate for his daddy's attention that he's trying to hang out and fit in with other socially challenged guys that he can connect with? Are you autistic flave? I'm not trying to make fun of autistic kids. God loves them.
Are you even old enough to drink coffee, or do you just feel powerful throwing out a name that you've been called by other boys and girls?

Look kid. Go somewhere else and play with other boys YOUR OWN age. EVERYONE will appreciate it."

6/25/20 – (God provides HC with Starbucks)
"The BEST Starbucks ever was not served at the coffee shop.
It was an answer to prayer. A couple months ago.
Not prayer to some impersonal universe or cosmic consciousness, no mantra chanting meditation either....Just asked my Father in the name of His Son, my best Friend.

Went to Kroger's and what did I see on shelf by itself?
A bunch of bags of Starbucks Whole beans......at $2 BUCKS PER BAG! Fresh, not outdated. No issues. Just cheaper than wholesale. Coincidence? I'm sure some atheist will say so."

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
6/23/20 – (HC rants on long haired Jesus pictures. Has another homo fantasy. HC thinks about homos….alot.)
"The idea that Jesus had long hair does NOT COME FROM THE BIBLE. It comes from homo-sodomite artists that enjoyed painting naked men with long hair. During the Renaissance long hair was the fashion of these queers commissioned to paint "Jesus", which is another Jesus....a wicked substitute of their imagination."

6/25/20 – (HC warns that the police will electrocute you for no reason.)
"In most states, electrocution by officer friendly by a device fondly refered to it's brand name , tazer, is not considered inhumane, torture, and is of course the loving tender hearted thing to do.
After they torture you to death, they will ask around to find out if they can blame your dead carcass for their murder, after all the guy was crazy! We HAD to put him down for his own safety.......uhhh, we feared for our lives when we kicked in his door.
The tazers are routinely used to electrocute....to DEATH many people every year without so much as offering innocent people due process of any kind."

6/30/20 - (HC finds that an AR15 is too much for him to handle)
"I was told many moons ago that I shouldn't get an AR.
I was told that you can't put them in the mud and expect them to run like you can an AK.

Another did me the favor of letting me shoot his.
I'm plinking away, and after a magazine or two I'm wondering why my trigger finger is sore? That's never happened before.....
He told me that I must not be using it right.

Ok then, show me how it's done.

After seeing my trigger pulling technique was kosher, he said it's just something that I have to get used to.
I never got one to see if I could get used to trigger slap."

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

172 members (1minute, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 1_deuce, 27 invisible), 1,217 guests, and 970 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,844
Posts18,517,347
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.