Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Good post! DeFlave says you can stay, your in.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good post, noob.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Springcove
Elklayer you telling someone to use the “Cliff Notes” version is hypocrisy at its best. Your long winded copy and paste BS posts are famous here. So STFU.

Welcome new guy.

Yet you hypocritical closet commies here never have actually proven I have plagiarized any of my indepth postings here.

Don't be upset you fall on the far left-side of the Bell Curve, thus making you incapable of producing high C-Level documents......dumbazz.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Suspicions confirmed. It's something I've suspected from the very first time I heard about the coronacrap.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Thanks for taking the time to post this, worth reading.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Elklayer you telling someone to use the “Cliff Notes” version is hypocrisy at its best. Your long winded copy and paste BS posts are famous here. So STFU.

Welcome new guy.

Yet you hypocritical closet commies here never have actually proven I have plagiarized any of my indepth postings here.

Don't be upset you fall on the far left-side of the Bell Curve, thus making you incapable of producing high C-Level documents......dumbazz.

Hey dumbfugk how about you stay on point! I commented on your long winded posts not your plagiarized BS. At least you’re consistent. Consistently stupid.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Welcome new guy! Your introduction took long enough to get to the point. All you have stated is personal opinion! No facts linked. Thanks for your opinion!

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Hey dumbfugk how about you stay on point! I commented on your long winded posts not your plagiarized BS. At least you’re consistent. Consistently stupid.

Accusing me of copy and pasting other's material is plagiarizing.

Like I said, you live in a shack for the limp brains of society on the far far left-side of the Bell Curve.

Keep drinking that moonshine in place of coffee this morning. You're doing great sport.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Point #2 is also applicable to science in general.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Google presents lies first when you are doing research. You must be careful.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Heym06
Welcome new guy! Your introduction took long enough to get to the point. All you have stated is personal opinion! No facts linked. Thanks for your opinion!

What facts do you have?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Many years ago I use to frequent the Campfire as I am an avid hunter/shooter. I decided to reenlist after reading so many threads about Covid. Lot’s of interesting discussions and a lot of opinions. Like everyone else, I’ve got mine. Not here is piss on toes, but maybe I can pass on a little insight and facts.

I retired from the healthcare field after 26 years. I was an infection control & surveillance instructor and worked with foreign health ministries, hospitals, doctors, nurses, sanitation workers, plant and mechanical engineers, and risk management departments. I’ve worked in field hospitals to the largest medical institutions in the world in 15+ countries. At the end of the day, I was a glorified janitor, but during my career I witnessed the Man Behind the Curtain and boy it ain’t pretty.

A few observations about our current state of US medical care, guidance we are being fed, and the pandemic:

1. Just because you have a Dr. In front of your name doesn’t mean you know everything even though you might believe otherwise. Doctors today are little more than union employees thanks to the Affordable Care Act and Medicare/Medicaid. It’s all about Group Think, and you either comply with the program or you’re cancelled and lose your career.

2. Today, the half-life of medical knowledge is less than two years. Most anything your doctor tells you is probably wrong or soon will be.

3. Not every medical solution comes from a pharmacy and a hospital. We like to believe the US has the best medical care and on many levels it does, but it is amazing the scotch tape and kite string medical innovation that happens in the most impoverished corners of the world.

4. US Hospitals are little more than Risk Management organizations. It’s no longer about Quality of Care, but managing risks and profits. Hospital CEO’s are bean counters focused on managing costs and liability and not on improving patient care.

5. US Hospitals are the only American industry that can kill 120,000 Americans a year through Nosocomial infections and employ doctors that kill another 250,000 Americans a year though medical errors and still remain open.

6. Defensive Medicine has turned into “How many bills can I submit to the insurer and Medicare/Medicaid?” Patients are little more than Cash Cows today. Check in and be prepared for a long, excruciating experience of endless tests and procedures while hoping that you survive the ride. Fun times.

7. Big Pharma controls the show. They control the FDA, they control the drugs available and promoted by doctors, they crush any outside innovation or competition, they control the treatment pathway, and they are in collusion with the Hospitals and Insurers. And like lawyers, they all get paid regardless of the outcome and have about as much emotional investment in the outcome.

8. Healthcare Workers (aka Nurses and PAs) are the real doctors today. I found few that were not invested in their patient’s well-being and were at a minimum, as knowledgeable and capable as someone with a Dr in front of their name. They save countless patient’s lives from medical mistakes made by their “superiors”. They are underpaid, underappreciated, and treated with all the respect of a disposable tongue depressor. They are the heroes of this pandemic.

9. US Medical Research Universities are controlled by and a slave to their funding sources. They produce the evidence based research they are instructed to produce. They, like virtually all other research institutions in the US, are professional welfare whores. Deviate from the plan and the funding evaporates.

10. The current pandemic presented the perfect opportunity for the largest power grab in human history. Politicians have become doctors and doctors are quietly complicit in the process for fear of being cancelled. In private, most of the US docs (that I know personally) who are still practicing are at a minimum terrified by what is happening. The retired doctors that I know are apoplectic with what they are witnessing.

The pandemic has been used as a political divisive tool to control group think and behavior; the Racism Tool pales in comparison. Every socioeconomic class has been shattered and pitted against one another.

And for the record, I am not vaxxed not because I believe in the conspiracy theories but because I don’t believe in the “science” that has been presented. I pour though PubMed and countless peer reviewed studies every day - an old occupational habit. I have not found any evidence that compels me to line up as an unpaid experimental lab rat. In fact, there is mounting evidence to reinforce my initial skepticism over the “science”. Contrary to what Fauci has promised, the facts show we ain’t mass vaxxing our way out of this pandemic and may well be making matters far worse.

In closing, question everything and do your own research. I do not believe ANY of the pandemic data that is being reported in this country. Politics, power, and money are controlling the narrative.... as it always does.

Originally Posted by Pappy348
It appears that Booster Biden is getting ahead of the science. According to this, the FDA and CDC are pushing back on his plans. Some have resigned over this.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/03/us/coronavirus-booster-shots.html?smid=tw-share

Based on an 8-month study, the President couldn’t find his azz with both hands, a flashlight, and a full-length mirror. Is he the one who should be making medical decisions for us?😱
Is there another link where you don't have to subscribe?

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Corporate medical care, the end.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by SandBilly
You can stay, new guy.

Amen

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Appreciate you taking the time to reenlist and post this. 100% common sense kind of stuff, no BS.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

Thus, observations from the OP.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by deflave
GFY

Wasn't blah blah blah me too good enough for you? Any number of 100s of guys could have written that! Celebrate it!

GFY translated = Good For You*

*Sometimes

In this case.

Also, another argument, beans or no beans in chili.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
3 word posts.

Keep it short

Go Get Fu cked

GGF.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by SandBilly

What facts do you have?

Never said I had facts! That is an observation! Observations and opinions are different! Just like opinions and facts are different! You want to enlighten me and others with facts, go for it. I'm sure all would welcome facts!

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Having a sick kid, we learned a while back to not trust anybody.

You have to do your own research and double and triple check every aspect ( from appts, established treatments, possible new ones, various therapies etc ).

YOU are the responsible person. Too many when sick or not, want somebody else to do everything for em.

Honestly, with as crooked, inept and fugged up as our medical system has become.....somebody of avg intelligence and drive is screwed.

You really need to bring your A game nowadays.

Just to deal w moderate health stuff.

Serious illness?

If you arent an informed hawk about everything youre friggin dead. A slow dead, so they can wreck your finances.

I have no faith in nurses NP or docs. Have seen em fugg everything up along the way.

However, good ones do exist. And the vetting process isnt fun. But you find em and they realize youre serious about getting well and it becomes a good relationship.

Hell, being an informed hardass ultimately makes their job easier, and more rewarding, as patient health improves.

But the avg person, healer or patient, is a POS.

Try to avoid the system the best you can ( eat right and exercise ).

Last edited by hookeye; 09/04/21.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 66 invisible), 2,480 guests, and 1,332 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,444
Posts18,470,916
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.