Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Models don't mean squat if you don't know WHEN THE FUUCKING VIRUS GOT HERE TO BEGIN WITH. Which, in turn, means you have no earthly idea of how many people have already had the disease. Because, obviously, the more people who have had the virus, the less deadly it is.And if you are purposefully skewing the death count by including people who have died WITH covid along with those who died FROM covid you can get the a panic going in a real big hurry. But that would require critical thinking.

Without that one variable ALL info is tainted.

You must believe China was telling the truth about when it started and how bad it was. Now why would China lie about that????

If the virus was active just 2 months prior to their December date, would mean 2000 flights in and out of China per week which breaks down to 16,000 flights in and out of China between Nov. of 2019 and December 2019. Now think of how many of those infected people traveled back here via California. The numbers are staggering.

China trades with most every country in the world, During that 2 month time frame, just how many infected people traveled all over the world especially Italy. Now where do people who go to Italy come back to the US. Could that be New York. And when was Mardi Gas? It was in February with people from all over the world.

If you can't deduce that this virus was spread very early in the game to dang near every country in the world, then you are not a critical thinker.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BLG
Models don't mean squat if you don't know WHEN THE FUUCKING VIRUS GOT HERE TO BEGIN WITH. Which, in turn, means you have no earthly idea of how many people have already had the disease. Because, obviously, the more people who have had the virus, the less deadly it is.And if you are purposefully skewing the death count by including people who have died WITH covid along with those who died FROM covid you can get the a panic going in a real big hurry. But that would require critical thinking.

Without that one variable ALL info is tainted.

You must believe China was telling the truth about when it started and how bad it was. Now why would China lie about that????

If the virus was active just 2 months prior to their December date, would mean 2000 flights in and out of China per week which breaks down to 16,000 flights in and out of China between Nov. of 2019 and December 2019. Now think of how many of those infected people traveled back here via California. The numbers are staggering.

China trades with most every country in the world, During that 2 month time frame, just how many infected people traveled all over the world especially Italy. Now where do people who go to Italy come back to the US. Could that be New York. And when was Mardi Gas? It was in February with people from all over the world.

If you can't deduce that this virus was spread very early in the game to dang near every country in the world, then you are not a critical thinker.

Clyde

China just closed its border with Russia, fwiw.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

There is not a single documented case of anyone becoming infected from surface contact.

As some would ask, got a link for that ?

A link for something that doesn't exist?

Find a link for a verified case....
It's been stated in many of the studies that it is scientifically possible through contact but no example cases exist.

Okay. Now post those many studies that you referenced.

Take your time.

Since you act like a gentleman about it, I'll do the work for you.. I did nap first....

Originally Posted by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Based on what is currently known about COVID-19, spread from person-to-person of this virus happens most frequently among close contacts (within about 6 feet). This type of transmission occurs via respiratory droplets. On the other hand, transmission of novel coronavirus to persons from surfaces contaminated with the virus has not been documented.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cleaning-disinfection.html

So there is one, it took less than 15 seconds to produce. This has been mentioned in almost every CD-19 Study I've read.
You could easily find more if you feel information from the CDC is not valid...

It's said to be possible but there isn't a single documented case...

Originally Posted by CDC
It may be possible that a person can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object, like a packaging container, that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes, but this is not thought to be the way the virus spreads.

In general, because of poor survivability of these coronaviruses on surfaces, there is likely very low risk of spread from food products or packaging.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html#:~:text=It%20may%20be%20possible%20that,way%20the%20virus%20spreads.

Your last quoted paragraph is in no way definitive as you stated it to be. It only addresses ‘packaging ‘. There’s also the possibilities of an infected person leaving a trail on surfaces.

But thanks for your efforts.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Models are suspect and have been from the beginning. What concerns me is the push to test. In my state our governor has pushed for testing. We are seeing rising numbers in diagnoses cases but we are not necessarily seeing a rise in critical cases. Based on his actions through the last six weeks I see this guy continuing to try to micromanage our state to our harm based on statistical increases that have been generated due to his push to increase testing. Models and statistics are easily manipulated as are the people.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Your last quoted paragraph is in no way definitive as you stated it to be. It only addresses ‘packaging ‘. There’s also the possibilities of an infected person leaving a trail on surfaces.

Wasn't my paragraph, it's a quote from the CDC using an example to enlighten the enlightable.

No one can stop you from grasping at straws to justify being a scared old man, go be scared, no one really cares, but you're a malignant cancer for those around you, that is if there is anyone around you that cares about what you say.

Your fear mongering social media posts will continue to be challenged by those that are more capable of forming a accurate opinion of current events..

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Wasn't my paragraph, it's a quote from the CDC using an example to enlighten the enlightable.

No one can stop you from grasping at straws to justify being a scared old man, go be scared, no one really cares, but you're a malignant cancer for those around you, that is if there is anyone around you that cares about what you say.

Your fear mongering social media posts will continue to be challenged by those that are more capable of forming a accurate opinion of current events..

Another dumbfukk that throws out the fear card.

You, like Heavytalker, really don’t have a clue, just throw out invectives, that’s what you’re good at.

You speak of malignant cancers. Heh. You’re a fuggin drama queen who’s way over the hill.

Let’s have more of your fear labels and cancer drama.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You, like Heavytalker, really don’t have a clue, just throw out invectives, that’s what you’re good at.

You speak of malignant cancers. Heh. You’re a fuggin drama queen who’s way over the hill.

Must be time for Papa's pills again....

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

More of your bullscchitt.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
I can only speak for myself, but living in fear is not a concept I have ever yielded to.

This is not a concept.

I’ve never experienced it, so it’s a foreign concept to me.

It’s more about common sense not living in fear.

Common sense???? You wore two fugging masks at three same time on more than one occasion.

Common sense is simply wearing appropriate PPE if you're going to wear it. Wearing two??? That's only "common sense" to a window licking retard.

IC B3

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Ouch.

akasparky bird-dogged you early on too, Stiffneck..

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by IZH27
Models are suspect and have been from the beginning. What concerns me is the push to test. In my state our governor has pushed for testing. We are seeing rising numbers in diagnoses cases but we are not necessarily seeing a rise in critical cases. Based on his actions through the last six weeks I see this guy continuing to try to micromanage our state to our harm based on statistical increases that have been generated due to his push to increase testing. Models and statistics are easily manipulated as are the people.

The left is preparing for the vote audit in AZ to be released and the following audits from the other states. Biden and crew cheated to the tune of nearly 30 million votes. President Trump drew tens of thousands of ramped up supporters, none afraid of the scamdemic, to every rally he held. Biden couldn't draw flies. My dog could have taken a dump on stage and drawn more flies than Biden. There's no way in hell Biden received any 80,000,000 votes. The only thing I can credit the left with is their decades long infiltration effort into the elected and unelected bureaucracy of our country. Their cheating in the 2020 Presidential election was in a Biblical scale and their fall will be he same. COVID is a boogeyman used to try and scare enough people so they can continue to lie to us. Wake up, screw the vaccines and roast marshmallows when the left is burned to the ground.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
#camptwomaskpuzzy

More of your bullscchitt.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Quak
I never knew fear until I had a child

Truth.

For a period of a few years, I never slept b/c I was scared to death that my ex's psychopathic son was going to harm my very young daughter. It was a truly miserable time in my life.

Certainly, there were the other "normal" fears regarding a child as well.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
[size:14pt][/size]
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by IZH27

The left is preparing for the vote audit in AZ to be released and the following audits from the other states. Biden and crew cheated to the tune of nearly 30 million votes. President Trump drew tens of thousands of ramped up supporters, none afraid of the scamdemic, to every rally he held. Biden couldn't draw flies. My dog could have taken a dump on stage and drawn more flies than Biden. There's no way in hell Biden received any 80,000,000 votes. The only thing I can credit the left with is their decades long infiltration effort into the elected and unelected bureaucracy of our country. Their cheating in the 2020 Presidential election was in a Biblical scale and their fall will be he same. COVID is a boogeyman used to try and scare enough people so they can continue to lie to us. Wake up, screw the vaccines and roast marshmallows when the left is burned to the ground.

Well stated!!!! It's pretty sad when more votes are counted, than people that are actually registered to vote!!!!! Mandatory vaccinations....that's kind of like getting a yellow star sewn onto your clothes.....then we have to "delouse" you and move you to new land......let's separate the women, children, and the old and weak in this line........
Joesph Goebbels and the Nazi propaganda machine = CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS and the liberals in the modern age.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
My dog could have taken a dump on stage and drawn more flies than Biden

What breed of dog?

Last edited by High_Noon; 09/05/21.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Funny people believe in predictions that have been continuously false, but don’t believe what they see.
Truly amazing.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Originally Posted by Quak
Bad news from the modelers...135k fatalities now. Was as low as 60k at one point. Not sure what to make if it. On one hand they are all over the place day to day but on the other it shows they are if nothing else not very optimistic for a quick end to the new infections and death

I’m hoping new infections continue to drop and we finally get some wide spread antibody testing available. Sick of being sequestered...sick of not working...sick of seeing Americans living in fear myself included

Honest question, why does everyone run around talking about models that have never been correct and treat them as the highest authority? The models have never, not one time, been correct through this entire ordeal.

The only thing all these models should tell anyone is that they don't have enough data to accurately predict anything beyond yesterday.

Calm down, nothing has changed...

Why do people like you feel like they have to be such a “calming, omnipotent type “, thinking that those who have an interest in staying informed are living in “fear” ?

WTF is wrong with you and your type ?

Go drink a beer and then stfu.

This is why NOBODY likes you, classic passive aggressive personality on full display. Such an A hole on just about every level with a short fuse and quick to attack anyone/everyone. Go away old coot. Your antics are pathetic.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
what I see are full hospitals and schools shut down for lack of teachers and students

regardless of what a model predicts or doesn't predict, life isn't going to be back to normal until those two things are.

The reason I mention schools is because that is usually ground zero in communities for transmission of virus.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Computer models are only as good or accurate as the information you put into them... tell them everyone is going to be in isolation until tested and shown not to be a carrier, numbers of cases and the resulting deaths will decline. Tell them that a fool is going to ignore best practices and spread a bunch of lies. opening everything back up to wide-spreading of the virus all over again, number of cases and resulting deaths will climb again... really its a pretty simple to understand... what isn't is why anybody would want something so bad as to jeopardize ten's, if not hundred's of thousands of lives.

Phil

You don’t belong in this Country, actually I think China would suit you well. Wow.

Last edited by cfran; 09/06/21.
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

629 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 160user, 1badf350, 10ring1, 007FJ, 72 invisible), 2,639 guests, and 1,379 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,093
Posts18,483,005
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.