Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by mirage243
7mm is [bleep] gay.

Speaking of gay, look who shows up. I bet you're an expert dikk sucker.

Take your fantasies elsewhere f a g g o t, this thread is about choosing calibers.

No it isn't. Not surprising you'd get an outdoors question wrong tho.

Yes it is dip s h i t the thread is a discussion about guns, bullets and calibers. Yet you chime in with your homosexual fantasies. Take your gay [bleep] elsewhere.

Nope. I never mentioned anything about sexual preference. You seem fixated on it though. Doth protest too much?

This thread is about CARTRIDGES not calibers - course those that have passed basic Hunter's Safety would know the difference.

Again, not surprised you get an outdoors question wrong.

Me

GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
This should be easy.
Buy the 30-06 and hunt it, he may decide he really does not need a magnum.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
7mm is [bleep] gay.

Take your fantasies elsewhere f a g g o t, this thread is about choosing calibers.

Yes it is dip s h i t the thread is a discussion about guns, bullets and calibers. Yet you chime in with your homosexual fantasies. Take your gay [bleep] elsewhere.

Nope. I never mentioned anything about sexual preference. You seem fixated on it though. Doth protest too much?

This thread is about CARTRIDGES not calibers - course those that have passed basic Hunter's Safety would know the difference.

It was YOU who showed up and started talking about blowing other men. Like I said keep your gay fantasies to yourself homo.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Buy both, maybe a couple of each.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TBREW401
This should be easy.
Buy the 30-06 and hunt it, he may decide he really does not need a magnum.

This

The '06 will be around doing a great job forever. The 7mm Mag has dropped off the "list" for good reason; it's overrated. It's an OK round, but it was never what it was touted as, the Wunderboomer.

Now...all...go back to pudsucking fights...

unbelievable... crazy

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
7mm is [bleep] gay.

It was YOU who showed up and started talking about blowing other men. Like I said keep your gay fantasies to yourself homo.

Liar.

Please show my post here having anything to do with that.

We're all ears.

If you find that on this thread - I'll leave the campfire forever.

Put up or shut up.

(ps - everyone noticed how you avoided the fact you're wrong about the topic - cartridge vs caliber, not surprising you get outdoors questions wrong)

Me

257Bob Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by 257Bob
He and his brother came to terms, he will purchase the 30-06, will add a recoil pad and new trigger.

Did he get the fiancé's approval?

He doesn't need it, as least not yet!!!

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
7mm is [bleep] gay.

Liar.

Please show my post here having anything to do with that.

We're all ears.

If you find that on this thread - I'll leave the campfire forever.

Put up or shut up.

(ps - everyone noticed how you avoided the fact you're wrong about the topic - cartridge vs caliber, not surprising you get outdoors questions wrong)

My bad, I don’t keep track of who you losers are. I was responding to mirage 243 but your loser ass decided to chime in. I guess I’m just not emotionally invested in you guys like you are with me.

And yeah oooohhh I typed calibers rather than cartridges after finishing a 30 hour shift. I’m not denying or ignoring anything. Typed the wrong thing. If that’s all you can get me for then you are just another campfire f a g g o t now put me on ignore you dirty homo.

257Bob Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hanco
Buy both, maybe a couple of each.

I have two 7mm RMS and one '06, don't plan to part with any of them!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

My bad, I don’t keep track of who you losers are. I was responding to mirage 243 but your loser ass decided to chime in. I guess I’m just not emotionally invested in you guys like you are with me.

And yeah oooohhh I typed calibers rather than cartridges after finishing a 30 hour shift. I’m not denying or ignoring anything. Typed the wrong thing. If that’s all you can get me for then you are just another campfire f a g g o t now put me on ignore you dirty homo.

You really do protest too much....

Continually typed the wrong thing - because you didn't know. It's okay. We know why you're here and it has nothing to do with hunting/shooting/outdoors.

Me

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

Continually typed the wrong thing - because you didn't know. It's okay. We know why you're here and it has nothing to do with hunting/shooting/outdoors.

I have plenty of hunting, shooting and outdoors in my tea life. I don’t need to talk about it on the internet with a bunch of people like you. Caliber/cartridge, yeah I messed that one up. At least I have a real life and don’t find the need to post almost 30,000 times on this forum lol.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I have plenty of hunting, shooting and outdoors in my tea life. I don’t need to talk about it on the internet with a bunch of people like you. Caliber/cartridge, yeah I messed that one up. At least I have a real life and don’t find the need to post almost 30,000 times on this forum lol.

Riiiight - it's ok. Show us on the doll where the bad outdoors hurt you.

Me

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
My first rifle was a Kleinguenther 7mm Mag. A great rifle! I shot that rifle a lot but took game with a 30-06 and 45-70 mostly.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
You know it's kind of a no brainer. You have both. The question in my mind is how many of each in different models of rifles do you need to determine which rifle with which chambering? While a 30-06 bdl works fine on deer it does get tiresome on p-dogs.
Why is it liberal trolls with sexual preference problems allways show up on 24 hr forums and threads? Is someone paying the butt ponchers to come here? Jfc what a bunch of pukes.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
After 11 pages of posts with every conceivable recommendation I'm hoping he has decided.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
AKPINHEAD is a liar.
Like all the other sockpuppet,s on here getting their tee hees and haw haws on here for their little feeling of power in their minds on the internet.

But he is a sheep F U C K ER..........
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Get them both. Use them both. If he wants he can always sell one.

That's how it's done!

God Bless America
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

129 members (300_savage, 1_deuce, 673, 10gaugemag, 264mag, 406_SBC, 18 invisible), 2,772 guests, and 1,030 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,778
Posts18,536,004
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.