1. Trump (without question!)
2. DeSantis
3. Cruz

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thank you jesus ....nobody mention nikki haley and made me post ugly talk.....

Rest assured......ms Lindsey will be tossing her garter in the ring just long enough to remind the world what she would do as president.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
quote=Sheister]I'll admit that I like Trump, but don't want to go through another term with him as president. He is just too abrasive and divisive to get anything done in DC and he is so narcissistic he just can't see it IMO...

So, let's say is wife convinces him not to run and he bows out- who do you think would be the best candidate to run against the dems in 2024? [/quote]

The problem with your post is that the President of the United States is elected to do a job in compliance with the requirements of law stated within the US Constitution.

Trump did that better than any predecessor and successor. Opinions on his style bring no value to any argument. He got the job done under the duress of more inhibitors than again, any predecessor or successor. He will stand in 2024 and he is possibly the only person who could turn around the current and potential damage to be done by the Opposition.

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by AussieGunWriter
quote=Sheister]I'll admit that I like Trump, but don't want to go through another term with him as president. He is just too abrasive and divisive to get anything done in DC and he is so narcissistic he just can't see it IMO...

So, let's say is wife convinces him not to run and he bows out- who do you think would be the best candidate to run against the dems in 2024?

The problem with your post is that the President of the United States is elected to do a job in compliance with the requirements of law stated within the US Constitution.

Trump did that better than any predecessor and successor. Opinions on his style bring no value to any argument. He got the job done under the duress of more inhibitors than again, any predecessor or successor. He will stand in 2024 and he is possibly the only person who could turn around the current and potential damage to be done by the Opposition. [/quote]........................EXACTLY!!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mike Lee, Ted Cruz, Kristi Noem, Allen West, DeSantis

In general, I'd like any Westerner non-RINO. But I'm done with the establishment tools.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Mike Lee, Ted Cruz, Kristi Noem, Allen West, DeSantis

In general, I'd like any Westerner non-RINO. But I'm done with the establishment tools.

You voted for Biden so no one here really gives a crap about your opinion.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

So, let's say is wife convinces him not to run and he bows out- who do you think would be the best candidate to run against the dems in 2024?

Trump did that better than any predecessor and successor. Opinions on his style bring no value to any argument. He got the job done under the duress of more inhibitors than again, any predecessor or successor. He will stand in 2024 and he is possibly the only person who could turn around the current and potential damage to be done by the Opposition. [/quote]

Your post is a good representation of your opinion, but misses one very large point- part of the President's job is to work with the legislative branch to get important legislation passed to help the American people in the long run. If you can't work with the legislative branch you won't get long term bills passed and have to legislate in the short term by executive order, which is a bandaid as we have seen with Biden reversing practically every executive order Trump wrote- no matter their worth .... Trump was a great president by many standards but could have accomplished really long lasting help for the american people if he could have learned to work with the Senate and Congress- many of whom were on his side but somehow he didn't trust or support in their efforts.... if Trump had a weakness, this was it...

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Trump isn't going to run in 2024. He may not have the legal right to cast a vote in 2024.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Montana governor Greg Gianforte.

Proud NRA Life Member
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by Sheister

Trump did that better than any predecessor and successor. Opinions on his style bring no value to any argument. He got the job done under the duress of more inhibitors than again, any predecessor or successor. He will stand in 2024 and he is possibly the only person who could turn around the current and potential damage to be done by the Opposition.

Your post is a good representation of your opinion, but misses one very large point- part of the President's job is to work with the legislative branch to get important legislation passed to help the American people in the long run. If you can't work with the legislative branch you won't get long term bills passed and have to legislate in the short term by executive order, which is a bandaid as we have seen with Biden reversing practically every executive order Trump wrote- no matter their worth .... Trump was a great president by many standards but could have accomplished really long lasting help for the american people if he could have learned to work with the Senate and Congress- many of whom were on his side but somehow he didn't trust or support in their efforts.... if Trump had a weakness, this was it...
[/quote]

Your opposition reply infers that someone else could have done a better job that Trump?
As you will be aware, throw away criticisms are almost a patent of the left.

In order to validate your throw away criticism, please explain whom that may have been better and why?

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Definitely not a career politician

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KFWA
If Florida comes out on the covid side of this a clear winner over by comparison say New York/New Jersey, DeSantis is going to be in a pretty strong position.

I agree.

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Donald Trump Jr.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Trey Gowdy!

“Alive in JESUS!”
NRA LIFE MEMBER

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by WarAdmiral
Trump isn't going to run in 2024. He may not have the legal right to cast a vote in 2024.
.......As I recall it was you who posted all of the crap coming out of the NY AGs office, who for lack of a better term are trying to manufacture crimes against Trump so that he cannot run in 2024..............Haven't seen any charges filed yet!! Doubt that we will......The demCRAP party loves to conspire and manufacture crimes against their opponents.

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Trey Gowdy!

“Alive in JESUS!”
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gretchen Witmore anything to get her out of Michigan! 😀😀

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
.......As I recall it was you who posted all of the crap coming out of the NY AGs office, who for lack of a better term are trying to manufacture crimes against Trump so that he cannot run in 2024..............Haven't seen any charges filed yet!! Doubt that we will......The demCRAP party loves to conspire and manufacture crimes against their opponents.

I said that his company would be charged with felonies and that his CFO would be charged with felonies. And his company and his CFO were indeed charged with felonies.

There will be more charges against his company, the officers of his company, and him individually.

You can pretend otherwise. Enjoy.

https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/static/2021/07/TrumpOrganization_Indictment_FINAL1.pdf

Last edited by WarAdmiral; 09/08/21.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

The charges were as successful as all the forensic audits you spewed about.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

I said that his company would be charged with felonies and that his CFO would be charged with felonies. And his company and his CFO were indeed charged with felonies.

There will be more charges against his company, the officers of his company, and him individually.

You can pretend otherwise. Enjoy.

https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/static/2021/07/TrumpOrganization_Indictment_FINAL1.pdf
..................I will enjoy. Cuz ya see there Admiral sir. It is one thing to file charges. It is totally another thing to make them stick with guilty verdicts and get convictions.. We both know Admiral sir, that the NY AGs office is simply trying to keep Trump from running in 2024. They are just interested in manufacturing whatever crimes they can with the hopes that anything may stick. Even if nothing sticks, then they are hoping for negative publicity there admiral sir!

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

522 members (264mag, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 54 invisible), 1,841 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,059
Posts18,521,394
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.