Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Sheister
Originally Posted by AussieGunWriter
quote=Sheister]I'll admit that I like Trump, but don't want to go through another term with him as president. He is just too abrasive and divisive to get anything done in DC and he is so narcissistic he just can't see it IMO...

So, let's say is wife convinces him not to run and he bows out- who do you think would be the best candidate to run against the dems in 2024?

The problem with your post is that the President of the United States is elected to do a job in compliance with the requirements of law stated within the US Constitution.

Trump did that better than any predecessor and successor. Opinions on his style bring no value to any argument. He got the job done under the duress of more inhibitors than again, any predecessor or successor. He will stand in 2024 and he is possibly the only person who could turn around the current and potential damage to be done by the Opposition.

Your post is a good representation of your opinion, but misses one very large point- part of the President's job is to work with the legislative branch to get important legislation passed to help the American people in the long run. If you can't work with the legislative branch you won't get long term bills passed and have to legislate in the short term by executive order, which is a bandaid as we have seen with Biden reversing practically every executive order Trump wrote- no matter their worth .... Trump was a great president by many standards but could have accomplished really long lasting help for the american people if he could have learned to work with the Senate and Congress- many of whom were on his side but somehow he didn't trust or support in their efforts.... if Trump had a weakness, this was it...
[/quote]

This is what Winston Churchill would have to say to your statement.
You cannot reason with a tiger when your head is in its mouth.

We did not want him to work with congress. We wanted him to work FOR us. Which he did more than anyone else in my lifetime.

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
What's wrong with smart, experienced, Pompeo?

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Unless the voter fraud is stopped in states it won’t matter!

Trump won in a landslide and they still stole it!

As far as Trump, he tried to accomplish more when he was in office, but the RINOs never helped him!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Trump isnt running. What makes you think he was?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
No reason to lose sleep over the thought of trump being president again.
....................Well well...AppenDICKtaaaameeeDUDE!...The scumbag liberal. The Biden voter......Tell us AppeeeeDUDE. Are you as incompetent, as useless, as much a LIAR in life as your IDOL who now sits in the oval office?

I’m still not a liberal and no matter how many times you say it I still didn’t vote for biden.

I’ll tell you what though, since your accusing me of being a biden voter, I’ll vote for him next time. Just because of you. No go f u c k yourself loser.

Go away hugging lying Biden voter

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Hey the pot bellied ginger dwarf chimes iin. Surprised you were too busy defending our country in the military. lmao

Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by WarAdmiral
Trump isn't going to run in 2024. He may not have the legal right to cast a vote in 2024.
.......As I recall it was you who posted all of the crap coming out of the NY AGs office, who for lack of a better term are trying to manufacture crimes against Trump so that he cannot run in 2024..............Haven't seen any charges filed yet!! Doubt that we will......The demCRAP party loves to conspire and manufacture crimes against their opponents.

The charges were as successful as all the forensic audits you spewed about.
......CalleeenumbNUTS.........The demoCRAP majority held courts granted your wishes.

Hooking um and reeling me in a fat squeeze!

Lol

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Our government is so corrupt a politician will never get us out of this mess. Its corrupt politicians that sold us out and they are still in the majority. It will take someone like Trump (if there is anyone) who is not bought and paid for by the establishment. MAGA.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by MadMooner
2016- I didn't want Trump in 2016. After the primary though, he was the candidate and got my vote.
I was wrong about him. The guy kicked azz. He wasn't perfect, but was damn close. Best Pres of my lifetime.

2020- was a no brainer.

2024- Trumps gonna be OLD. Fugk all these 80yo's. I don't care if he was abrasive, I Just don't need a octogenarian in decline sitting in the WH.
He needs to throw his ice cream eaten' azz behind a candidate and stay in the news cycle chirping at the Dems, raising money, and pushing the America First platform until he croaks.

Who will it be?
DeSantis sure seems poised for it.

This totally mirrors my voting for & current opinion of Trump. He's a tough & determined man, but having an 80 yo for pres isn't a good move.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Jim1611

We did not want him to work with congress. We wanted him to work FOR us. Which he did more than anyone else in my lifetime.

True enough, but I would add that the problem was not that Trump couldn't or wouldn't work with Congress, it was that Congress wouldn't work with Trump. What Trump accomplished with an uncooperative Congress was nothing short of miraculous.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
IC B3

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If Trump wasn't on the ballot, I'd write him in.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Sheister
I'll admit that I like Trump, but don't want to go through another term with him as president. He is just too abrasive and divisive to get anything done in DC and he is so narcissistic he just can't see it IMO...

So, let's say is wife convinces him not to run and he bows out- who do you think would be the best candidate to run against the dems in 2024?

ESAD

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by deflave
I pick me!

Sheesh!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DMc
If Trump wasn't on the ballot, I'd write him in.

Excellent response.

There are extraordinary men who have major accomplishments even in their late seventies.Unfortunately most men don't fit this category and they have no sense of what is possible for those rare and extraordinary men.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Love me some trump but he’s going to need a strong vp and rand Paul has been tearing into fauci I believe they’d make a good team

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
no question.... even if I get 10 emails a day that I delete of them begging for money.... Trump.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by deflave
I pick me!

Sheesh!

I'd support Travis......

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Seems like the question may be moot !

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 117LBS, 1234, 06hunter59, 59 invisible), 2,734 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,795
Posts18,536,418
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.