Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Figures. Most folks that actually have a Degree are proud of it and the University they attended.

You mean like Joey Behar and DocRocket?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jdm953
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Yeah but can they Snow Ski and Ocean Surf in the same day yet?😜🤪

With the Gulf of Mexico to fish in who cares about skiing and surfing? .

People that surf and ski would be my guess.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave

Figures. Most folks that actually have a Degree are proud of it and the University they attended.

You mean like Joey Behar and DocRocket?

LOL

LOL. Still butt hurt I see. Troll on.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 09/10/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Hopefully those that want abortion on demand will move back to the liberal utopia they migrated to Texas from. Killing unborn children is the surest sign of psychopathic behavior I can think of. Add that to the other things these people support and it's no wonder things are in such a mess.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Hopefully those that want abortion on demand will move back to the liberal utopia they migrated to Texas from. Killing unborn children is the surest sign of psychopathic behavior I can think of. Add that to the other things these people support and it's no wonder things are in such a mess.

Lots of people moving around these days.... hopefully they are moving to locals with like minded folks.... could be the start of states exercising sovereignty
Lincoln be damned!

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh and as far as giving Texas credit...... nah.... smile

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Spoiler Alert: I've read dozens of reports, it's hard to find one that is representative. So no links provided since anyone can find something that 100% supports one's views. But here are the conclusions I have reached. Now you can say "so what, who is this guy". But here goes.

Around 35% of all black pregnancies in the U.S. end with abortion.
Around 38% of all white pregnancies in the U.S. end with abortion.... you know and I know these are left leaning Marxists.

Little cockroaches grow into big cockroaches. Forget the Left vs Right mentality. The enemy wants to destroy my way of life. The fewer there are of my enemy the better.

Flame On.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

LOL. Still butt hurt I see. Troll on.

^^^Did not major in wit.^^^

LOL

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by OldSchool_BestSchool
Spoiler Alert: I've read dozens of reports, it's hard to find one that is representative. So no links provided since anyone can find something that 100% supports one's views. But here are the conclusions I have reached. Now you can say "so what, who is this guy". But here goes.

Around 38% of all white pregnancies in the U.S. end with abortion.... you know and I know these are left leaning Marxists.

Little cockroaches grow into big cockroaches. Forget the Left vs Right mentality. The enemy wants to destroy my way of life. The fewer there are of my enemy the better.

Flame On.

If you and others of like opinion really believed that you'd be out killing the big cockroaches.

But you don't, and you're not going to.

So STFU.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Never mind, ‘Flave is stuck on f a g s tonight.... somewhere in Texas....

Texas and f a g s are synonymous.

But don't worry, it's only that part, that part, that section over there, and here, and up there, and over yonder.

LOL

The following morning Flave awakes, stone cold sober and alone in a motel room somewhere in beautiful South Texas, reading what he wrote the night before and wondering what happened last night.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Birdfugker,

Do you have a degree as well?

LOL

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Flame On.

Those you mention still deserve life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Did not the Founders write our sacred documents for them too? More importantly they have God given rights too and in killing them those are being taken away.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Flame On.

I love this guy!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Flame On.

Those you mention still deserve life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Did not the Founders write our sacred documents for them too? More importantly they have God given rights too and in killing them those are being taken away.

Idiot.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Liberals killing their own at birth is the most efficient way to beat them. Planned parenthood is A godsend.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Birdfugker,

LOL

98.6 last time I checked.

Stop changing the subject.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Liberals killing their own at birth is the most efficient way to beat them. Planned parenthood is A godsend.

I doubt it’s that simple a proposition. Total births per woman could be similar even if some pregnancies were aborted.

More a reflection of mindset and values, abortion is a symptom not a cause. Ain’t met a woman yet would wish a child had been aborted after she went ahead and had ‘em. Tho I’m sure they exist.

Even if it were that simple, abortion is a price Pro-Lifers obviously ain’t willing to pay.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Since when do you liberal parasites give a crap about saving unborn babies from murder?

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Birdfugker,

LOL

98.6 last time I checked.

Stop changing the subject.

Typical Troll misdirection. When they don’t want to or can’t answer the question.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Yep!

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (222Sako, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 007FJ, 64 invisible), 1,770 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,121
Posts18,522,893
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.